UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Occupy What If forum

2/13/13 3:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lookoutawhale
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i used the david icon first, but then it looks like a blob, so i decided to go with the thinking dino but for some reason its not changing... are the forces of the what if against me? we shall see...

2/13/13 3:55 PM
MountainMedic
726 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -
superCalo - 

I've thought about voting for one of those logos, but I just lack the motivation to do it, maybe tomorrow.

dont take too long. There is only a few more decades until the polls close!

The mere act of voting implies a level of give a fuck that precludes you from being in the club. Tread carefully my fren...... Phone Post
2/13/13 5:24 PM
unfilter
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/14/13 7:15 PM
lookoutawhale - 

i used the david icon first, but then it looks like a blob, so i decided to go with the thinking dino but for some reason its not changing... are the forces of the what if against me? we shall see...

yeah mine stayed the same too, looks like yours eventually kicked on.

-until dino avatar...

2/13/13 10:12 PM
lookoutawhale
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MountainMedic - 
lookoutawhale -
superCalo - 

I've thought about voting for one of those logos, but I just lack the motivation to do it, maybe tomorrow.

dont take too long. There is only a few more decades until the polls close!

The mere act of voting implies a level of give a fuck that precludes you from being in the club. Tread carefully my fren...... Phone Post

hmm... i will extend voting to 2088 then. so it doesnt cramp everyones style.

2/13/13 10:13 PM
lookoutawhale

unfilter - 
lookoutawhale - 

-until dino avatar...

im only seeing a quarter of the icon now. not sure whats going on. the feds are trying to shut the what if down. we've always been on their hitlist for our free spirit and free cotton candy that brings all the boys to the yard.

2/13/13 11:05 PM
MountainMedic
726 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -
unfilter - 
lookoutawhale - 

-until dino avatar...

im only seeing a quarter of the icon now. not sure whats going on. the feds are trying to shut the what if down. we've always been on their hitlist for our free spirit and free cotton candy that brings all the boys to the yard.

Meh..... I was barely even using that yard. Phone Post
2/14/13 12:18 AM
MartialArtsMixed
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I vote for square root of sixteen candles Phone Post
2/14/13 2:12 PM
lookoutawhale

^ an interesting choice..

2/14/13 3:05 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I respect the work you are doing here, I will wear a UGOWIFTT badge on my lapel like the girl in Hunger Games, not the lapel of my jacket necessarily, probably on the lapel of my custom button up t-shirt that I wear underneath two sweaters and a jet black rash guard that is rated 98 for nipple and UGOWIFTT badge privacy.

2/14/13 5:28 PM
lookoutawhale

superCalo - 

well now ..umm bah

that dog is contemplating the future of what if. Hes in deep meditation or tired from a poop. There are only these 2 possibilities.

2/16/13 5:18 PM
rbl
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Powerful forces at work here. Phone Post
2/16/13 5:52 PM
MountainMedic

lookoutawhale -
superCalo - 

well now ..umm bah

that dog is contemplating the future of what if. Hes in deep meditation or tired from a poop. There are only these 2 possibilities.

"What if I pooped & a mod moved it to another part of the yard before anyone even saw it?" Phone Post
2/16/13 11:59 PM
Team GDP
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i vote for the dino

2/17/13 12:13 AM
MountainMedic

superCalo -
MountainMedic -
lookoutawhale -
superCalo - 

well now ..umm bah

"What if I pooped & a mod moved it to another part of the yard before anyone even saw it?" Phone Post
Where ever my dog poops, i will end up standing on it, she changes her pooping place constantly to catch me out, rotates favorite spots mixed in with new unexpected ones. Phone Post
No way she is acting alone in this, mods- please move to conspiracyground. Phone Post
2/17/13 12:49 AM
RickStorm
1914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
MountainMedic - 
superCalo -
MountainMedic -
lookoutawhale -
superCalo - 

well now ..umm bah

Where ever my dog poops, i will end up standing on it, she changes her pooping place constantly to catch me out, rotates favorite spots mixed in with new unexpected ones. Phone Post
No way she is acting alone in this, mods- please move to conspiracyground. Phone Post

Moving...

-Until Poop

2/17/13 2:27 PM
sparkuri
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probing canines is how Chupacabra came about. Phone Post
2/18/13 3:10 PM
lookoutawhale

MountainMedic - 
lookoutawhale -
superCalo - 

well now ..umm bah

hmm... i never thought of that possibility... both in deep meditation AND tired from the poop while contemplating the What If...

and mountain medic has done it again gentlemen, proven my theory down again. Theory created from brain storming sessions in the washroom over several decades.

I was under the impression that poop and meditation were mutually exclusive and collective exhaustive from a mathematical standpoint. I created a formula to showcase that these 2 events were too powetful to occur at the same time.

But as MM has point otherwise I was wrong. My theory debunked. I with a heavy heart vacate my seat as Head Chairman of the What If Rocket Science Foundation. We dont actually have a rocket science foundation but here on the what if we've thought about it... and thats all we can really do on this subforum.

*steps off podium as photographers take pictures with heavy flash*

2/21/13 6:59 PM
lookoutawhale

*sneeze*

2/21/13 7:14 PM
The Wizzle
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I poop while thinking, like the man in the logo. I'm not gross about it just like why do I even have to, like what's the point? Does the dog know or even care who's lawn he soils? Water boils as I toil my toils WIFTT, we can see for miles.

And wow that ees some good guam mane
2/21/13 8:22 PM
MountainMedic

700 sad, sad posts that will never be smelt. Phone Post
2/21/13 8:45 PM
unfilter
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you MC's of the WC should install a laptop, or 'craptop' if you will, in your stool chambers, so you can share the fruits of your bowel meditations.

posting itself is pretty close to the act of excretion.  we can call it going number 3.

2/21/13 9:25 PM
lookoutawhale

i just developed a cell phone program with apple called SHITTER.

its similar to twitter, except everytime you take a shit, the people in your cell phone network are notified. Date, Time, and an instagram shot of you on the bowl uploaded for the masses.

The program will be unveiled in 1976.

2/21/13 11:45 PM
MountainMedic

Did we lose 1/3 of this thread because of calo's ultimate what ifing? Phone Post
2/22/13 2:12 AM
lookoutawhale

the mod staff just took a huge dump on the what if tonight and they want us to clean the mess.

d.i.p. calo (dump in peace)

2/22/13 3:47 AM
MartialArtsMixed
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if... Calo wasn't banned. You can imagine if you try. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.