UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Occupy What If forum

4/24/13 5:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Wizzle
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The murky waters of this thread sometimes frighten me, but like a moff to a flame, I return again and again

I propose occupy strong wristbracelet. I made one out of zipties already guys(for practice).
4/24/13 5:59 PM
The Wizzle
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thinking of making myself a thorny crown out of duck tape and recycled plastic.......
4/25/13 10:06 PM
MountainMedic
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Wizzle -
Thinking of making myself a thorny crown out of duck tape and recycled plastic.......
Wax & broken glass Phone Post
5/6/13 3:09 PM
lookoutawhale
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*jumps into a pool of Vaseline*

*walks out lubricated*

5/6/13 3:11 PM
The Wizzle

*slyly grabs an oily lump off lookoutawhale and greases own hair*
5/20/13 2:25 AM
Team GDP
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trt

5/20/13 11:54 AM
MountainMedic
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -

*walks out lubricated*

You'd get it Phone Post
5/21/13 6:46 PM
RickStorm
1512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

-Until Tito

Wait..... wut

5/21/13 7:11 PM
duckhuntgangsta
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 

*walks out lubricated*

Whale's can't walk....something a-fowl is a mist

5/22/13 1:38 AM
MountainMedic

Watson! The game is afoot! Phone Post
5/22/13 7:38 AM
The Wizzle

YES YES A FOWL IN THE MIST!!!!!!!!! WE SHALL ALL EAT TONIGHT< OH THANK YOU GOOD CALO
5/31/13 1:26 PM
lookoutawhale
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*puts on occupy what if zip tie*

*bracelet becomes a universal sigh of sufferage*

*world vision offers 3.4 billion for the name rights..... the what if community turns it down*

6/3/13 6:28 PM
The Wizzle

WE WONT sacrifice our principles for dollars and cents !!!!
6/3/13 7:07 PM
The Wizzle

or will we????

*grins slyly*
6/4/13 10:07 AM
MartialArtsMixed

I'd buy that for a dollar - skeezer who thinks what if forum is for sale and cheap. Phone Post 3.0
6/6/13 2:55 PM
lookoutawhale

lest us never forget! the enigma of the super moose.

7/19/13 3:43 PM
6ULDV8
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 

*walks out lubricated*

You, a dime piece, and a magnificent claw bathtub full of crisco oil that's been nicely warm.

You should get something like this for like a day and a half:

You deserve no less sir.  Da Vinci, Rembrandt, Picasso and countless other masters stop rolling in their graves for a bit when you put something new out.

Occupy What If...

7/19/13 4:19 PM
Jozy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I came here to occupy but I'll be damned if I'm not staying for that last Asian chick.

7/19/13 7:39 PM
The Wizzle

dese nuts would occupy her mouf

8/14/13 2:42 AM
Team GDP
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what.... if?

8/14/13 4:52 PM
lookoutawhale

The Wizzle - dese nuts would occupy her mouf

*loaw and the wizzle fist bump over statement*

9/12/13 9:35 PM
unfilter
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soooooo. 

Rather than bore anyone with a series of pointless anecdotes about my life consuming new job, i'll just present them to you as the track listing for a fictional country and western album tentatively entitled, Failure May BeYour Style.'

1.  Old Man Sabotage

2. Xylophone Of Pain (Your House Keeps Hurting Me)

3. Stop Touching My Dinger So Much

4. Fat Girl Breaks An Ankle

5. Iowa Will Kill You (Ass First)

6. Hot Hog Piss

7. Get Out of the Attic Before My Wife Gets Home

8.  It Worked 'til It Quit 

9.  Mother-In-Law Shits The Bed.

10.  I Live In A Hotel And Pay My Boss To Work

And many more.

9/12/13 9:45 PM
lookoutawhale

damn it unfilter its good to see you back soldier! I was wondering where you were. Good to see you back bud!

was tito not posting causing too much streets, or judging by your track listing was their trouble in paradise?

9/12/13 9:57 PM
lookoutawhale

edit: meant stress not streets

long live the WHAT IF FORUM!

9/12/13 10:03 PM
unfilter
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 

damn it unfilter its good to see you back soldier! I was wondering where you were. Good to see you back bud!

was tito not posting causing too much streets, or judging by your track listing was their trouble in paradise?

Little from column A, little from column B.  

Calumny, igonominy and disgrace.  Craziness and laziness until chaos became synonomous with monotonous.  This new job which is a little like joining an intramural hockey team that turns out to be a bunch of jaded ageless vampires and the next thing you know, youre one of them.  Feasting on innocents and unable to bear the stench of sunlight.

Missed you too buddy.  There might be plenty of fish in the sea but theres only one man cetacaeous enough to LOOKOUTAWHALE¡¡!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.