UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Occupy What If forum

1/12/12 11:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lookoutawhale
1084 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta - The "what if" forum is the underground of the UnderGround.

hmm.. thats a powerful topic sentence.

an exponential underground.

an underground to the power of 2.

Underground 2

this is deep
1/13/12 1:00 AM
unfilter
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -  Help!!!! I can't do it alone!! GOOOOO:

Underground forums:

UFC 141 med. suspensions: Brock out til Summer Phone Post

i know its hard to think, when you feel so much.  but please.  brother warrior, calm thy storming balls.

1/13/12 3:43 AM
KevinMcAllister
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if my furnace strikes me down in the night?

What if Fuller's plastic sheets rip?

What if the cops know it was me who stole that toothbrush?

I have a lot on my mind. Somebody keep my seat warm here. I have to pace, and think, and maybe trick the pizza guy into thinking he's about to be brutally murdered. For laughs! Phone Post
1/13/12 7:15 AM
Firecrap
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know money is getting tight with us all quiting our jobs, but I think we may have to pull together and chip on a bigger tent.  I am heading out to take Supercalos tequila bottles to the depot for some cash.    Man, what made you think you could out drink the whale?

I got 10 bucks to chip for the tent plus whatever I get out of these bottles.
1/13/12 10:28 AM
UGCTT_RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
UGCTT_RickStorm -  -Until...

wait

what are we untilling this time?

Brother Rick do you have the power to edit titles?

I would like this thread to read like a teenage girl diary type of design

(¯`•-•´¯`•-•´¯`•-» Occupy What If forum «-•´¯`•-•´¯`•-•´¯)

can this be done? if so please get back to me. Im at the fountain across from the art gallery and adjacent to the 711, perpendicular to the McDonalds yet parallel to the handicapped parking stall. I hope my directions are clear and concise.

No sir.. I cant edit titles

-Until Whatif

1/13/12 10:50 AM
UGCTT_RickStorm
1883 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2Jupes.. Whale.. did we completly give up on Tito?

I know we blew up FUTAville.. but what will become of Tito Town?

Do we care?

Should I get my Saint status back and occupy?

So many confusing questions this morning....

*drinks coffee*

Its supposed to start snowing soon here in Portland OR

1/13/12 2:13 PM
AceAtGSU
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread should be longer then five pages, lots of win here.
1/13/12 2:49 PM
MountainMedic
668 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -  I want to welcome new members.

Brother Zedleplin (Another UKTT victim, but i refuse to use his UG slave name)
-who has brought a cooler with cannolis, and bean dip

Brother duckhuntgangsta
-curator of the What If museum of anthropolgy. He has deep knowledge of past civilizations on this forum of mystery

Brother TeamGDP
-has brought smores for this auspicious thanksgiving gathering where pilgrims of the OG and the UG have come together in the What If to congregate

Brother Authority Figure
-heeded warning of what the other 22% are plotting

Brother 10marlons
-not sure if he is part of the movement or someone who took the wrong bus from the UG and was kicked off into the What If because he didnt pay full fare

Brother Prefers playing in the mud
- PPITM has brought lawn chairs, a harmonica, some guitars and an endless supply of Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper.

and Brother Capsulecorp
-who i saw now and was not around when the Team Tent picture was taken.

god bless.

http://i43.tinypic.com/vpbts8.jpg

Ha! You made my my own logo, thats awesome! !! Phone Post
1/13/12 6:42 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It gets tiring looking exasperated all the time when one is merely annoyed.
1/13/12 6:47 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I respect what duckhuntgansta is doing.  UG News will be demoralized if its thread gets moved to What If.  UG News became self-aware in 2008, and by now has surely become capable of feeling shame.
1/13/12 7:02 PM
ViciousCesar
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which way to the '420 tent'?
1/13/12 7:03 PM
lookoutawhale
1084 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

let us welcome 10marlons,  Kevin Chandler and RBL into our tent.

gentlemen, the cannolis are in the cooler.

http://i42.tinypic.com/14y0jmr.jpg
1/13/12 7:05 PM
lookoutawhale

Edited: 01/13/12 7:05 PM
MountainMedic -  Ha! You made my my own logo, thats awesome! !! Phone Post

top hat tip! feel free to use it as an avatar/display pic.

http://i42.tinypic.com/11wf0bl.png

Surgeon General Warning: Users without display pics wont automatically be entered into the What If community tent picture because.. well because you have no display pic to input.

1/13/12 7:18 PM
lookoutawhale

duckhuntgangsta -  P.S. what are our demands again? 

are demands are that the mods leave the small town community of the What If alone.

So we can procreate and lead our own civilzation far from the likes of the UG and OG. A part of electronic real estate that we can call our own without government interruption.

A place where we can create our own zoo without the other sub-forums trying to take our animals away for their own.
1/13/12 7:20 PM
lookoutawhale

UGCTT_RickStorm -  2Jupes.. Whale.. did we completly give up on Tito?

I know we blew up FUTAville.. but what will become of Tito Town?

Do we care?

Should I get my Saint status back and occupy?

So many confusing questions this morning....

*drinks coffee*

Its supposed to start snowing soon here in Portland OR

I think the Tito thread is being putting on hiatus. We are putting it in the back closet behind our highschool sneakers, and used tennis balls but a little bit infront of our primary school musical recorder.
1/13/12 9:28 PM
Team GDP
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whale i have a request. can you have genki sudo in whiteface wearing a black six deuce we are all one shirt. thanks in advance
1/14/12 4:10 AM
unfilter
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/14/12 4:10 AM
 What If...

...MMA Fighters were Days Of The Week?

Monday:  Even though you know what to expect, you're never ready for a Monday.  Another salient detail is that, barring any real surprises and frequently despite your best wishes to the contrary, it usually goes the distance. 

Tuesday: Rarely anybody's favorite day of the week, just another 24 hours closer to Saturday.  Once a year however on Mardi Gras, Tuesday just blows every other day out of the water.

Wednesday: It may not be Friday, hell it's not even Thursday, but it's halfway there and that's gotta count for something.

Thursday:  Depending on your lifestyle choice you may or may not consider this day a weekend.  Still, even a working man can feel a tingle of anticipation once Thursday rolls around.

Friday:  Still a few hours of work to put in but, fuck, who cares?

Saturday:  This is it; the main event, the big show/taco/kahuna.  No matter what happens, this is the finale rack.  If it goes poorly you have some time to recover.  If it goes well might be replaying in your head all next week.

Sunday:  Let's face it; Sunday can be downright depressing at times.  The salad days have come and gone.  Still, Sunday is the bedrock of the weekend.

1/14/12 5:10 AM
unfilter

duckhuntgangsta - 
lookoutawhale -
duckhuntgangsta -  P.S. what are our demands again? 

are demands are that the mods leave the small town community of the What If alone.

So we can procreate and lead our own civilzation far from the likes of the UG and OG. A part of electronic real estate that we can call our own without government interruption.

A place where we can create our own zoo without the other sub-forums trying to take our animals away for their own.
In that case I should probably abandon my attempts to hijack a 10 day old UG news thread about Brock's medical suspension .... Phone Post

nice hustle though, way to keep your head on a swivel.
1/14/12 1:33 PM
capsulecorp
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf is federic's problem? Comes in and starts spamming my threads with random pictures. What if mod needs to freeze him.
1/14/12 2:29 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany

What this movement really needs is a mod who is so hyper-agressive about sending threads to What If that every worthwhile thread on the UG will be moved here, where it can be disinfected.  duckhuntgangsta's thread would have lasted 20 seconds under that sort of watchful eye.  Now if we could only get a mod to join our cause.
1/14/12 2:48 PM
unfilter

1ChromosomeTooMany -  What this movement really needs is a mod who is so hyper-agressive about sending threads to What If that every worthwhile thread on the UG will be moved here, where it can be disinfected.  duckhuntgangsta's thread would have lasted 20 seconds under that sort of watchful eye.  Now if we could only get a mod to join our cause.

seems there's some kind of heller-esque catch 22 in play; if you ask to be what if'd then mods believe you are too self aware and the move deemed unnecessary.
1/14/12 2:49 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany

Mind blown
1/14/12 2:56 PM
unfilter

1ChromosomeTooMany -  Mind blown

1/14/12 4:11 PM
ViciousCesar
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

drum circle anyone?
1/14/12 4:40 PM
unfilter

--BoumBaDup.BaBaBoumDaDoup--BoumBaDup.BaBaBoumDaDoup--PaPaPaPaPAW!papaBoumBaDoup--PaPaPaPaDJANG!papaBoumBaDoup--hup.Pung.hup.Pung PaPaPa BaDup(rest)--hup.Pung.hup.Pung PaPaPa BaDoup(rest)--BoumBaDupBaBaBoumBaDoup--BoumBaDupBaBaBoumBaDoup--BingBongBettyOurangaTangFreddy.BaBaBoumDaDoup--RaKaKaKaKAO!BaBaBoumDaDoup--ShaShaShaShaShaShaShaShaBoumDaDoup--BoumBaDup.BaBaBoumDaDoup--BoumBaDup.BaBaBoumDaDoup--Peng........Pong........ARiddleBigDong..........ARiddleBigDong........ARiddleBigDongDakkaBoumDaDoup-PaPaPaPaPAW!papaBoumBaDoup--PARADIDDLEPARADIDDLE-FLAM!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.