UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Occupy What If forum

1/12/12 6:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
duckhuntgangsta
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/12 6:49 PM
lookoutawhale - thank u good sir. 2 versions.

a- tent picture
http://i40.tinypic.com/wlzk2q.png

b- with jones
http://i42.tinypic.com/f0wzkh.png

:~)
1/12/12 8:01 PM
rbl
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never visited What If before, it's actually really good, it is a great idea to put all the best threads in one place. Very convenient.

What we need is another forum for all the shitty "Who is GOAT?" threads and arguments about Fedor. I suggest Sherdog.
1/12/12 8:35 PM
Team GDP
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*sees whale misspelt my name, purposely burn his smore...*

*feel bad and come back 5 minutes later with 2 smores for whale*

also i vote yes for that national anthem

1/12/12 10:57 PM
UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/12/12 11:18 PM
duckhuntgangsta
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The "what if" forum is the underground of the UnderGround. Essentailly we've gone "under" the underground. Most though it wasn't possible but we've countered the counter culture. We are the Australia to the oppressive UG UK and like our free wheelin' Aussie brethren we too have been cast away banished to a foreign land amongst privative natives and untouchable thieves. They though they could destroy us. THEY where wrong. We will work the land, we will build a new metropolis we will rebuild and yes while we're at it we might surf the Golden Coast and smoke a bit of reefer but..what was I talking about? Oh yes oppression. Oppression has been going on far to long. Since the dawn of time there was something being oppressed, that something is now us and that is why we are occupying this land. NO we will not leave. NO we will not be silenced. NO means NO!!!
1/12/12 11:19 PM
lookoutawhale
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10Marlons -  Which one am I in the picture?

since you didnt have a display pic i dont have a picture to go by. what pic do you want to be?

Team GDP -  *sees whale misspelt my name, purposely burn his smore...*

*feel bad and come back 5 minutes later with 2 smores for whale*

also i vote yes for that national anthem

Corrections have been made on the previous page. My apologies to the chef!

*gets constipation from the smores*

1/12/12 11:22 PM
lookoutawhale
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta - The "what if" forum is the underground of the UnderGround.

hmm.. thats a powerful topic sentence.

an exponential underground.

an underground to the power of 2.

Underground 2

this is deep
1/12/12 11:22 PM
duckhuntgangsta

I am committed to only posting in the "what if" ground but we've got to work together man! See this thread?; that was created in the "what if" ground. Go there be free:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1938260&page=1

That's premo UG stuff right there, my only regret is not naming it "WHAT IF SPECIAL..." but they don't DESERVE me. They don't deserve US. Rise my brothers RISE!!!!

1/12/12 11:26 PM
duckhuntgangsta

Edited: 01/12/12 11:31 PM
lookoutawhale - 
duckhuntgangsta - The "what if" forum is the underground of the UnderGround. 

hmm.. thats a powerful topic sentence. 

an exponential underground. 

an underground to the power of 2.

Underground 2

this is deep

Yo Dawg, I head you like the UnderGround, so we put an underground in your UnderGround so you can be underground while you're UnderGround.

1/13/12 12:03 AM
duckhuntgangsta

Ok listen up. I just went up ground. HOLD ON let me finish. There was every. The marjimmer the rixtaddums, the bee biegob, just Latin there. Sloppiness it up like animals. HAVE UOU BEEN UP THERE!? It's aimt pretty this last of "Hall f Fame Fedor UFC!!!!! madnesses! Complete madnesses!the world outside I no longer safe. Come close. Closssser........ Phone Post
1/13/12 12:29 AM
duckhuntgangsta

NOW. WE MUST MOVE. I'VE DONE IT!!! I've done it. BabahahabahahabaHA HA HA!! I've occupied a UG news story, granted its 9 dayy old, but dont mond that now Quickly now. We must move. We must pull that thread, one of thier own, back into our land. I CAN'T DO IT ALAONE. People. PEOPLE!!

UFC 141 med. suspensions: Brock out til Summer Phone Post
1/13/12 12:32 AM
duckhuntgangsta

My link!!? They must think they have us fooled. We need a UG new story in the IF. Whose with me!!?? Raaaaaaaaagghhghghaaaaaaaaaaghgh *coug cough* aaarrrrghghghgraaaaaaa!!!! Phone Post
1/13/12 12:43 AM
duckhuntgangsta

Help!!!! I can't do it alone!! GOOOOO:

Underground forums:

1/13/12 1:00 AM
unfilter
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -  Help!!!! I can't do it alone!! GOOOOO:

Underground forums:

i know its hard to think, when you feel so much.  but please.  brother warrior, calm thy storming balls.

1/13/12 3:43 AM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What if my furnace strikes me down in the night?

What if Fuller's plastic sheets rip?

What if the cops know it was me who stole that toothbrush?

I have a lot on my mind. Somebody keep my seat warm here. I have to pace, and think, and maybe trick the pizza guy into thinking he's about to be brutally murdered. For laughs! Phone Post
1/13/12 7:15 AM
Firecrap
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know money is getting tight with us all quiting our jobs, but I think we may have to pull together and chip on a bigger tent.  I am heading out to take Supercalos tequila bottles to the depot for some cash.    Man, what made you think you could out drink the whale?

I got 10 bucks to chip for the tent plus whatever I get out of these bottles.
1/13/12 10:21 AM
duckhuntgangsta

OK, I've come up with a master(ish) plan. We occupy a UG New thread (one that's irrellevant of course) and barrage it with "what if." They'll have no choice to give into our demands or give us UG new article as a spoil of victor! 

Join me: I've gotten then ball rolling, but I can't do it alone: 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1933277&page=1

Join me!!! 

P.S. what are our demands again? 

1/13/12 10:28 AM
UGCTT_RickStorm
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
UGCTT_RickStorm -  -Until...

wait

what are we untilling this time?

Brother Rick do you have the power to edit titles?

I would like this thread to read like a teenage girl diary type of design

(¯`•-•´¯`•-•´¯`•-» Occupy What If forum «-•´¯`•-•´¯`•-•´¯)

can this be done? if so please get back to me. Im at the fountain across from the art gallery and adjacent to the 711, perpendicular to the McDonalds yet parallel to the handicapped parking stall. I hope my directions are clear and concise.

No sir.. I cant edit titles

-Until Whatif

1/13/12 10:50 AM
UGCTT_RickStorm
1515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2Jupes.. Whale.. did we completly give up on Tito?

I know we blew up FUTAville.. but what will become of Tito Town?

Do we care?

Should I get my Saint status back and occupy?

So many confusing questions this morning....

*drinks coffee*

Its supposed to start snowing soon here in Portland OR

1/13/12 2:13 PM
AceAtGSU
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread should be longer then five pages, lots of win here.
1/13/12 2:49 PM
MountainMedic
361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -  I want to welcome new members.

Brother Zedleplin (Another UKTT victim, but i refuse to use his UG slave name)
-who has brought a cooler with cannolis, and bean dip

Brother duckhuntgangsta
-curator of the What If museum of anthropolgy. He has deep knowledge of past civilizations on this forum of mystery

Brother TeamGDP
-has brought smores for this auspicious thanksgiving gathering where pilgrims of the OG and the UG have come together in the What If to congregate

Brother Authority Figure
-heeded warning of what the other 22% are plotting

Brother 10marlons
-not sure if he is part of the movement or someone who took the wrong bus from the UG and was kicked off into the What If because he didnt pay full fare

Brother Prefers playing in the mud
- PPITM has brought lawn chairs, a harmonica, some guitars and an endless supply of Charmin Ultra Soft toilet paper.

and Brother Capsulecorp
-who i saw now and was not around when the Team Tent picture was taken.

god bless.

http://i43.tinypic.com/vpbts8.jpg

Ha! You made my my own logo, thats awesome! !! Phone Post
1/13/12 6:42 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It gets tiring looking exasperated all the time when one is merely annoyed.
1/13/12 6:47 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I respect what duckhuntgansta is doing.  UG News will be demoralized if its thread gets moved to What If.  UG News became self-aware in 2008, and by now has surely become capable of feeling shame.
1/13/12 7:02 PM
ViciousCesar
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which way to the '420 tent'?
1/13/12 7:03 PM
lookoutawhale

let us welcome 10marlons,  Kevin Chandler and RBL into our tent.

gentlemen, the cannolis are in the cooler.

http://i42.tinypic.com/14y0jmr.jpg

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.