UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Occupy What If forum

1/14/12 5:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ViciousCesar
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DHG, start a thread about Arrianny's hooker side job. That'll get brought over real quick.
1/14/12 5:45 PM
ViciousCesar
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/14/12 6:01 PM
lol. No, I was speaking from experience. I made one about it before and the subsequent cover up. It ended up here in this very same people's plaza that we now occupy.

I wouldn't want to get you banned. I'm in solidarity with all of my 'Occupy What If' comrades.
1/14/12 7:49 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am sitting in a hotel pool area and just realized I forgot to bring another pair of boxers. But that's ok. This is What If. Phone Post
1/14/12 9:06 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1751 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am drinking Jameson over hotel ice in a paper cup and looking for answers in the ruffled bathing shorts of a grotesquely overweight mother of four. Phone Post
1/14/12 9:32 PM
UGCTT_RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/14/12 9:32 PM
 lol
I ♥ 2Jupes 

No homo
1/14/12 9:38 PM
unfilter
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1ChromosomeTooMany -  I am drinking Jameson over hotel ice in a paper cup and looking for answers in the ruffled bathing shorts of a grotesquely overweight mother of four. Phone Post

i would say; drink it straight and save the ice for your headache tomorrow but if youre at a hotel then you'll have plenty enough for both.

1/14/12 10:56 PM
lookoutawhale
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP -  whale i have a request. can you have genki sudo in whiteface wearing a black six deuce we are all one shirt. thanks in advance

yeah sure, can you post the source pics? then i can edit them together. not sure which white face pic you were referring too.
1/14/12 10:59 PM
lookoutawhale
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhunt i have posted in your head
1/14/12 10:59 PM
lookoutawhale

EDIT: make that *thread!
1/14/12 11:05 PM
lookoutawhale

posting in someone's head would be quite the achievement.

*joins ViciousCesar's drum circle hoping everyone will forget the error*
1/14/12 11:16 PM
Team GDP
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
Team GDP -  whale i have a request. can you have genki sudo in whiteface wearing a black six deuce we are all one shirt. thanks in advance

yeah sure, can you post the source pics? then i can edit them together. not sure which white face pic you were referring too.

i meant whiteface like the opposite of blackface, but that is a terrible idea after i reconsidered. so genki with that weigh in pose (if you can find a better weigh in pose or a picture without the neo samurai part, that's awesome) wearing that shirt.

thanks whale!
1/15/12 2:40 AM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1ChromosomeTooMany -  I am drinking Jameson over hotel ice in a paper cup and looking for answers in the ruffled bathing shorts of a grotesquely overweight mother of four. Phone Post

You think they'd mind if I practice my cannon balls?
1/15/12 2:00 PM
lookoutawhale

Team GDP - 
lookoutawhale - 

i meant whiteface like the opposite of blackface, but that is a terrible idea after i reconsidered. so genki with that weigh in pose (if you can find a better weigh in pose or a picture without the neo samurai part, that's awesome) wearing that shirt.

thanks whale!

was this for the tent picture or was this edit for your display pic? wasnt sure so i just have the pic as a single item here.
 http://i41.tinypic.com/29iiz9.png
1/15/12 3:16 PM
ViciousCesar

"Drum circle still open? "

Can't stop, won't stop...

http://www.politicususa.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-shot-2011-11-20-at-12.28.15-PM.png
1/15/12 3:42 PM
Team GDP
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
Team GDP - 
lookoutawhale - 

thanks whale!

was this for the tent picture or was this edit for your display pic? wasnt sure so i just have the pic as a single item here.
 http://i41.tinypic.com/29iiz9.png
both. thanks whale and vtfu

1/15/12 5:37 PM
UGCTT_RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/15/12 5:39 PM
duckhuntgangsta -  Brother Rick, brotha Rick, please move my thread "I am a Barista AMA" to the what if ground as I am not actually a barista. Solid. Right on. Phone Post

I shall go look for it =) 

*added*
So it is written... It shall be done

Done =)
1/15/12 6:54 PM
UGCTT_RickStorm

AWEEEEE!! Who cut the cheese... Open the tent up geeze guys

*wondering why Whale has a hugh smile*
1/15/12 9:29 PM
lookoutawhale

http://i44.tinypic.com/bi137d.gif
1/15/12 10:07 PM
crazydave
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wot if is the new og
1/16/12 3:54 AM
lookoutawhale

Pride Never Died - 

Pride Never Died, I accept your invitation!
1/16/12 3:57 AM
lookoutawhale

unfilter -  What If...

...MMA Fighters were Days Of The Week?

Monday:  Even though you know what to expect, you're never ready for a Monday.  Another salient detail is that, barring any real surprises and frequently despite your best wishes to the contrary, it usually goes the distance. 

Tuesday: Rarely anybody's favorite day of the week, just another 24 hours closer to Saturday.  Once a year however on Mardi Gras, Tuesday just blows every other day out of the water.

Wednesday: It may not be Friday, hell it's not even Thursday, but it's halfway there and that's gotta count for something.

Thursday:  Depending on your lifestyle choice you may or may not consider this day a weekend.  Still, even a working man can feel a tingle of anticipation once Thursday rolls around.

Friday:  Still a few hours of work to put in but, fuck, who cares?

Saturday:  This is it; the main event, the big show/taco/kahuna.  No matter what happens, this is the finale rack.  If it goes poorly you have some time to recover.  If it goes well might be replaying in your head all next week.

Sunday:  Let's face it; Sunday can be downright depressing at times.  The salad days have come and gone.  Still, Sunday is the bedrock of the weekend.

ive been going from tent to tent on the occupy what if property and i just want to say this post comparing fighters to days is creating quite a buzz in the community. some local newspapers have being writing about it and Oxford is now teaching a class on this subject.
1/16/12 10:18 PM
lookoutawhale

*zips up tent as it gets windy*
1/16/12 11:01 PM
lookoutawhale

might be the wind blowing them here.
1/16/12 11:08 PM
lookoutawhale

*runs What If... Update in browser as im currently using 2.0.2*
1/17/12 4:41 AM
unfilter
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What If...

...MMA Champs Were Famous English Novels

Heavyweight

Much like the interminable novel Junior has almost never been finished.
--runner up--
Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut: nom de guerre of juniors overhand right.

Light Heavyweight:

I wish jon jones would refer to himself in the third person as Pip. 
--runner up--
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen:  loved by middle aged white women

Middleweight:

And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

(William Shakespeare AKA Billy Wigglestick)

Enjoy both but a bit wordy.
--runner up--
White Noise by Don DeLillo: 

Functions as an allegory.  The pig symbolizes MMA and the Farmer is The Casual Fan.  The spider/Spider brings appreciation and admiration to the sport/pig but ultimately must surrender to inexorable mortality/strong wrestler. 
--Runner Up--
Lord of the Flies by William Golding:  really just another spider reference. 

Welterweight:

Tactical, calculating and unrelenting.  Has emphatically avenged his every loss though some might say at the cost of some elemental part of his soul.

Lightweight:

Plucky, undersized and undervalued; the latter when compared to its' larger and more famous companions.

Featherweight:

Quiet and sometimes even slow but capable at any moment of suddenly erupting into cornucopic violence
--Runner Up--
Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak

Bantamweight:

His elusive style and rabbit like quickness is actually kind of baroque and usually a lot more enjoyable to watch than you remember. The book hits harder, however. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.