UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Occupy What If forum

1/19/12 12:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WoodenPupa
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keeping it real, I DO feel as though I can telekinetically control 1) tumbleweeds and 2) shoelaces.

Do u guyz think this can help the movement? loLz, maybe u can help brake twitter using my mynd until kirk realized his mods are out control they need 2 b stoped
1/19/12 12:22 AM
WoodenPupa
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*opens up a can of fictional beer*
1/19/12 12:29 AM
WoodenPupa

Later guys, I'm going to sleep standing up. I may of been no help but I'm tryeing to bring my expereince as a college death chug member and a minimum laid off wage assassin working for government yes it was a mistake did they maike me take acid i dont think so but u never no, i'm getting quantum circuit poetry messages plese tell me wat it means, my job or band wont take me back i have powers tho, thanks later. ps i haven;t been schizorphenic in a while, im just pretenDING ding ding ding just floating around, like a wilted tractor eyelash)
1/19/12 1:06 AM
Team GDP
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WoodenPupa -
Anyway, Pupa is faster so you may use that if you want to get my attention. Or just call my wooden, rotary dial cell phone at this number: 1. (It's a limited edition signed Genki Sudo prototype What If? phone soon to be, or never, available in Japan).

i will purchase 30,000 

1/19/12 1:19 AM
Team GDP
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

okay you guys wtf this is bullshit. i am sick of holding the hose to keep whale from dying. so i suggest we dig a giant hole and fill it with water. it will be a massive project requiring countless hours of work. but think of it this way our leader will not die and we will also have a swimming pool/place to bathe. also whale has agreed to perform tricks and we can play with him in our new pool. unfortunately the only items i was able to gather are a giant bag of salt, a garden rake, 2 trowels and 46 hand cultivators.  LET'S GET TO WORK MY FRIENDS.
1/19/12 1:52 AM
WoodenPupa

Edited: 01/19/12 1:56 AM
Wow, that's a big order GDP. That's like a whole shipping container. I'll need some $$ upfront; 30 trillion Mexican rupees or one twelve pound diamond will do for a down payment. Either of those in my Bang account in Sudokok, Freeland by 12 pm midnight will reroute next month's Maizuru shipment to the sea port nearest you.

This is a good idea. The What If Occupy movement should have its own cellphone. Everybody has the same number (1, per Genki Protocol Standard) and that way we don't have to worry about forgetting them.

I'm assuming you'd want to donate to this thread's members. So if 12 phones go to the What If Nation that still leaves you 29,988 phones for your own purposes (though by default I think it must be One with Our own).

You do this and we are all Won (Genki PS 2).
1/19/12 1:55 AM
WoodenPupa

There are two kinds of people in the world. Those with the guns, and those who dig. Luckily, my rifle has a shovel attachment, soooo guess what. I'm digging a whole for the Whalester WHILE I bark orders to other people to dig WHILE I still read my telepoemetry after I sleep. Note to self: I'm still asleep. k thx
1/19/12 7:23 AM
WoodenPupa

lookoutawhale - i didnt think id see the day where i met man crazier than 2jupes.

that day is now.

I was going to pass this over but I think I had better say something. Jupes is crazier than us all put together. Let me put it this way. I show up to the What If occupy thread looking cool in a jean jacket. I say some things, then look up and find myself surrounded by people wearing jean jackets.

Weird, right? What are the odds. Cept uh, each of these "people" are Jupes' neurons, wearing person disguises to look like people. Oh yes---Jupes' neurons wear these cozy tough little jean jackets and then disguise themselves as people.

The conclusion is that I am, we ALL are, just goddamn neurons in Jupes' Phrenoschizic head. We rebel in different ways against the collective status quo (the "main thought" or active network entrainment), sure. I may, for instance, ask what I think are important but uberlooked questions, like whether the eggs a purple baby lays under a Christmas tree are different from the kind a slick witch may. And supercalo will ponder in a different direction, about the passion of his Mexi-Brahawaizilian peoples, for instance. And so on for each of us.

But we are just JUPES' BRANE. TALKING TO ITSELF.

THE BIGGEST WHAT IF OF ALL... reconfiguring itself over and over again, realizing every combination and permutation in a kind of eternal recurrence of the Master Brane. Occupying itself, modding its own mods, thwarting its own destiny---in short, being everything that lookoutawhale has so profoundly described in pages of you're.

And so this is what it is. Jupes is crazier than HIMSELF because he is perforce an emergent entity. I'm just some electrochemical cell in a jean jacket saying things.

Going back to low power mode now. I'll speech again some olden Fortran verse on the 100110 morrow.
1/19/12 7:44 AM
unfilter
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/19/12 7:45 AM
WoodenPupa - There are two kinds of people in the world. Those with the guns, and those who dig.

1/19/12 7:48 AM
unfilter
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for those of us who have better things to do today than sip 12 year scotch by a roaring fire or gulp down lithium with a glass of tap water .
1/19/12 7:49 AM
WoodenPupa

!! Shoulda known you'd be right on that, unfilter. Fuck I gotta watch that movie now.
1/19/12 5:56 PM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/19/12 5:59 PM
Richard Tuck
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad that WoodenPupa is here now, this will lift our Branes to a whole nother level
1/19/12 6:07 PM
lookoutawhale
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ozloco has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!
1/19/12 6:08 PM
lookoutawhale
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WoodenPupa - 
lookoutawhale - i didnt think id see the day where i met man crazier than 2jupes.

that day is now.
I was going to pass this over but I think I had better say something. Jupes is crazier than us all put together. Let me put it this way. I show up to the What If occupy thread looking cool in a jean jacket. I say some things, then look up and find myself surrounded by people wearing jean jackets.

Weird, right? What are the odds. Cept uh, each of these "people" are Jupes' neurons, wearing person disguises to look like people. Oh yes---Jupes' neurons wear these cozy tough little jean jackets and then disguise themselves as people.

The conclusion is that I am, we ALL are, just goddamn neurons in Jupes' Phrenoschizic head. We rebel in different ways against the collective status quo (the "main thought" or active network entrainment), sure. I may, for instance, ask what I think are important but uberlooked questions, like whether the eggs a purple baby lays under a Christmas tree are different from the kind a slick witch may. And supercalo will ponder in a different direction, about the passion of his Mexi-Brahawaizilian peoples, for instance. And so on for each of us.

But we are just JUPES' BRANE. TALKING TO ITSELF.

THE BIGGEST WHAT IF OF ALL... reconfiguring itself over and over again, realizing every combination and permutation in a kind of eternal recurrence of the Master Brane. Occupying itself, modding its own mods, thwarting its own destiny---in short, being everything that lookoutawhale has so profoundly described in pages of you're.

And so this is what it is. Jupes is crazier than HIMSELF because he is perforce an emergent entity. I'm just some electrochemical cell in a jean jacket saying things.

Going back to low power mode now. I'll speech again some olden Fortran verse on the 100110 morrow.

Wanderlei Silva's father approves of your message.

http://i52.tinypic.com/mmu88i.png
1/19/12 10:02 PM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hugging your knees for two weeks below the remnants of a FUTAVille chapel does strange things to a man.

I was possessed by an unrelenting stream of retarded thoughts. My consciousness fragmented into a stream of non-sequitors and duck echoes.

Then I finished up beneath the aforementioned chapel.

I tried to write them all down but found I had no place to do so.

I don't know exactly how many chromosones it takes to turn a man around and point him towards meaning, I just know the man who lead me here has a small surplus.
1/19/12 10:27 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now that we have all assembled, I challenge the World to plunk any problem it wishes in What If.

If the Duck doesn't solve it by weird determination, or the Pupa doesn't explain the problem into nonexistence through the very act of explaining it, the rest of us will make the problem so much worse that the World will look back at the better times and realize it never had much of a problem at all. Phone Post
1/19/12 11:58 PM
OzLoco

To the forest we go.

It's time to get McKenna up in this motherfucker.

The next evolution.

“The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.”

“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.”

"You'd never catch that rabbit doing something this heroic. "

Wait.

That last one was Daffy Duck.

Back to heroic intakes.

1/20/12 2:05 PM
UGCTT_RickStorm
1628 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta - 
1ChromosomeTooMany -  Now that we have all assembled, I challenge the World to plunk any problem it wishes in What If.

If the Duck doesn't solve it by weird determination, or the Pupa doesn't explain the problem into nonexistence through the very act of explaining it, the rest of us will make the problem so much worse that the World will look back at the better times and realize it never had much of a problem at all. Phone Post

This is a problem. Should we create a new thread for all our problem, kind of like the waist bin of the "what if?" And if we did that would it not become the "What If" of the "What if!?" Since the What IF is the UnderGround of the UnderGround, and the "problem" thread would be the What If of the What If, would that in essence make it the Underground of the Underground that's within the Underground!!?

We must go deeper.  
<insert> *mindblown.gif*

1/21/12 12:51 AM
WoodenPupa

*parks broke-ass mind on complementary What-If Ferris Wheelchair*
1/21/12 12:53 AM
WoodenPupa

Is it illegal to hunt computers with a bow and arrow in this forum? I've got my horsepowered nest-hair on, my silicon funeral pants, and am ready to kill.
1/21/12 12:57 AM
WoodenPupa

Also, quick q, does anybody think cattle should be outfitted with rear-view mirrors? It would be a way of equalizing nature against our weapons and shit. Along with hunting computers. We kill what we make and save what we normally kill until the numbers equal out. Thinking of a hunting show, Numb and Number. About two modern hunterz who deal with the world in different ways. One guy shuts everything out and can't feel as a result; the other transcends all the bullshit and does it so good he becomes a positive integer. Like a coming of age story, except without the small town or the story.
1/21/12 12:58 AM
WoodenPupa

This thread is smoother than a sailboat launched by Christopher Cross.
1/21/12 1:00 AM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

legit stoned lol allegedly Phone Post
1/21/12 1:02 AM
WoodenPupa

Greetings 1CTM

Would you like to play a game

of global thermonuclear war?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.