UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Occupy What If forum

1/22/12 10:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_RickStorm
1616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where was WoodenPupa during the FUTA Army days....

wait...

Those days arent over yet =)
1/22/12 10:33 PM
Team GDP
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whale i would appreciate it if you could take a picture of the development of our swimming pool/your new home. for anyone that is interested it is 18% complete
1/22/12 11:08 PM
UGCTT_RickStorm
1616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
1/23/12 12:01 AM
lookoutawhale
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP -  okay you guys wtf this is bullshit. i am sick of holding the hose to keep whale from dying. so i suggest we dig a giant hole and fill it with water. it will be a massive project requiring countless hours of work. but think of it this way our leader will not die and we will also have a swimming pool/place to bathe. also whale has agreed to perform tricks and we can play with him in our new pool. unfortunately the only items i was able to gather are a giant bag of salt, a garden rake, 2 trowels and 46 hand cultivators.  LET'S GET TO WORK MY FRIENDS.
Team GDP -  whale i would appreciate it if you could take a picture of the development of our swimming pool/your new home. for anyone that is interested it is 18% complete
contacted a photographer and a picture has been taken. 18% doesnt seem like it will be able to do the job. we need construction to continue!

we've seen better times.

http://i43.tinypic.com/15zs0f9.jpg

1/23/12 12:21 AM
Team GDP
392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sorry it is taking so long whale. these x-men games are too much fun. everyone keeps using the hand cultivators as claws so they can imitate wolverine.

btw vtfu that is fuckin awesome.
1/23/12 2:56 AM
OzLoco
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WoodenPupa - Gorgeous leather photon-holster

Hee Haw Racist Negro Sceptre

Giant ass shit-fucked mannequin, all crying and shit

Dolphin insult dictionary

Portable urban-legend generator, MMA edition

40 gallon velvet trash can (choice of 4 colors)

Solid ham sweating grandfather clock

Boneless wristwatch phonebooth legwarmer (this is a little phonebooth with a built-in clock that you can wear as a wristwatch which ALSO can be used as a legwarmer because its fluffy like a pom pom and made out of exotic stretchy alloy)

Sleeveless denim turtleneck bellbottom snowsuit survival jacket with cute little footsocks

Solid velvet Kevin Bacon statue, with Hollow option for stuffing treats or guns inside

Computerific Spock vagina with logical sideburns pulsating lilac scents and provoking imaginary memories while the sweet plucking lyre sounds of Bitter Dregs loops from the depths

Left in complete awe.

The word "hero" is used a lot these days, however...

1/23/12 8:01 PM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/23/12 9:39 PM
Another UKTT victim
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do we have a theme song yet? I hereby nominate Red Solo Cup.

Zed~
1/23/12 9:45 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I leave town for a few days and now Whale is near death?

*faints*

*gets captured by Harry and Marv* Phone Post
1/23/12 11:48 PM
Richard Tuck
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have invited Dana to stop by

Until Dana
1/24/12 1:50 AM
Team GDP

Quik Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner 
Yes! That's awesome. I wish I could get Genki to wear that shirt for real!
Tell lookoutawhile thanks, he's one of my favorite posters on here :)

for LOAW. he may have misspelt your sn, but i am not the only one who appreciated you doing that genki romo for me. thanks again and VTFU again
1/24/12 8:48 AM
unfilter
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/24/12 12:00 PM
unfilter
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zionist Zodiac Zephyr -

1/24/12 2:45 PM
lookoutawhale
811 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP -  
Quik Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 

Six Deuce Clothing, Owner 
Yes! That's awesome. I wish I could get Genki to wear that shirt for real!
Tell lookoutawhile thanks, he's one of my favorite posters on here :)

for LOAW. he may have misspelt your sn, but i am not the only one who appreciated you doing that genki romo for me. thanks again and VTFU again

nice!
1/24/12 2:48 PM
lookoutawhale

Another UKTT victim - Do we have a theme song yet? I hereby nominate Red Solo Cup.

Zed~

2jupes had proposed another theme.

1ChromosomeTooMany - Proposal for National Anthem

this thread may need a "What If Idol" to see who wins this musical battle of anthems.
1/24/12 10:02 PM
Team GDP

ATTN EVERYONE: the swimming pool/ LOAW's new home is now completed. Fellow 88%er superCalo has some insane contacts. Contractors came in while we were sleeping nad have finished construction. There were a wild variety of contractors: muslim, brazilian, hawaiian and mexican. As much as I would like to take credit for this project, as it was my idea, tools and execution, all credit must go to superCalo(as per written legal agreement). Also from Calo's asian contacts we will have a large supply of kung pao chicken and shrimp fried rice. We will also have a large supply of dos equis.

So thanks superCalo, I am glad i no longer have to hold that hose. Everyone enjoy the pool/whale's new home we have received 39 pool noodles, eat some food and stay thirsty my friends! (sponsor plug per written legal agreement)

ps Whale if you could possibly contact that photographer one more time. 
1/24/12 10:09 PM
UGCTT_RickStorm

^lol
1/25/12 2:04 AM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/25/12 2:07 AM
Team GDP -  ATTN EVERYONE: the swimming pool/ LOAW's new home is now completed. Fellow 88%er superCalo has some insane contacts. Contractors came in while we were sleeping nad have finished construction. There were a wild variety of contractors: muslim, brazilian, hawaiian and mexican. As much as I would like to take credit for this project, as it was my idea, tools and execution, all credit must go to superCalo(as per written legal agreement). Also from Calo's asian contacts we will have a large supply of kung pao chicken and shrimp fried rice. We will also have a large supply of dos equis.

So thanks superCalo, I am glad i no longer have to hold that hose. Everyone enjoy the pool/whale's new home we have received 39 pool noodles, eat some food and stay thirsty my friends! (sponsor plug per written legal agreement)

OMG!!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND WHEN I TOOK MY FIRST DIP!!!!!! 

Whale shit!

Damnit!

Who's job is it to clean the feces around here?! There's no escaping it anywhere!!
1/25/12 2:18 AM
Richard Tuck
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -  what have we occupied again? 

again?

is this still the same Occupy or a new one?

are we re-occupying or were we pre-occupying before?

I is confused, not Confucius, just confused

Unnastan?
1/25/12 3:35 PM
lookoutawhale

Team GDP -  ATTN EVERYONE: the swimming pool/ LOAW's new home is now completed. Fellow 88%er superCalo has some insane contacts. Contractors came in while we were sleeping nad have finished construction. There were a wild variety of contractors: muslim, brazilian, hawaiian and mexican. As much as I would like to take credit for this project, as it was my idea, tools and execution, all credit must go to superCalo(as per written legal agreement). Also from Calo's asian contacts we will have a large supply of kung pao chicken and shrimp fried rice. We will also have a large supply of dos equis.

the pool is filled and times are good in What If.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2w3ols8.jpg
1/25/12 9:04 PM
Team GDP

whale your romo's are incredible vtfu again and again. thanks for all the romo work youve done for me man.
1/26/12 4:12 AM
unfilter

Hello Sleepless!!

Some fun facts regarding insomnia, the National Sleep Foundation (!?) has linked sleep deprivation to a joyful panoply of ailments such as obesity, high blood pressure, negative mood and behavior, decreased productivity, and safety issues in the home, job, and road. Other side effects include Horn-in-the-head, deep ambivalence, the ability to taste through the soles of the feet and increased vulnerability to small-arms fire. Did I mention that snoring is fatal? That alone should keep you up.

Another bunch of white-coats down at the UCSD School of Medicine and Veterans Affairs Healthcare System applied some sci-fi shit called functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI!!!) technology to monitor activity in the brains of sleep-deprived subjects while they performed simple verbal learning tasks . The temporal lobe, a brain region involved with language and shit like that was activated during verbal learning in rested subjects but not in sleep deprived subjects. Additionally, a region of the brain called the parietal lobes, not activated in rested subjects during the verbal exercise, was more active (re: kickass) when the subjects were deprived of sleep. Although subjects’ memory performance was less efficient with sleep deprivation, greater activity in the parietal region was associated with better memory and longer lasting fresh breath.

However.

In an earlier study, the team studied sleep-deprived subjects performing an arithmetic (arithmetical? arithmeticulous? math?) task involving subtraction. In that study, they observed that the brain regions activated in rested subjects were not active in the sleep-deprived subjects. No other region of the brain became activated when subjects performed arithmetic when sleep-deprived. Subjects had fewer correct answers and omitted more responses when sleepy than when rested. They also never called their mother, sent thank you cards or got laid until their "dirty" thirties.

Also note:
After being awake for 17 to 19 hours (weak!) drivers performed worse than those with a blood alcohol level of .05 percent. That's the legal limit for drunk driving in most western European countries, though the United States of Besotted Drunkards set their blood alcohol limits a little higher (.08 percent). So, you know, feel free to stay up that extra 17 to 19 hours while cruising the good ol’ U.S. of A in your Humvee or one of those Cowboy Cadillacs.

On the other hand sleep deprivation –sleep dep to its familiars—can be a formidable weapon in the war against giving a shit. Imagine if you will a flowering sun of solipsism blooming in the midst of a sepia-tinted world, a world that grows ever more fatally distant and unreal. A world in which dreams, denied their conventional outlet, bleed surreptitiously into waking and day blends seamlessly into dreaming.

Maybe not quite that crazy sounding, after all it’s not trepanation or anything.

Sure some people have gone insane, had psychotic breaks and ran with Shadow People (they're behind you) but there are also cases like that of Feodor Nesterchuk, a Ukrainian man who has gone perfectly well without sleep for the last 20 years.

Ok, there are about 8760 hours in any given year. Maybe 8784 on a Leap Year, I’ll be frank; I don’t know or care how that works. Anyway, boring people sleep about one-third of their day, for a grand tally of 2920 hours a year. This borscht-sucking vodka genius on the other hand has lived an extra fifty-eight thousand four hundred hours than any other man of equal age (2920 multiplied by 20). Now divide that by 8760 and you come up with six point six repeating. Six, almost seven, years of bonus life to do with as you please. Yes, that’s 42 in dog years.

What would you do with an extra 6 years? 
1/27/12 8:51 PM
Team GDP

superCalo - 
Team GDP -  ATTN EVERYONE: the swimming pool/ LOAW's new home is now completed. Fellow 88%er superCalo has some insane contacts. Contractors came in while we were sleeping nad have finished construction. There were a wild variety of contractors: muslim, brazilian, hawaiian and mexican. As much as I would like to take credit for this project, as it was my idea, tools and execution, all credit must go to superCalo(as per written legal agreement). Also from Calo's asian contacts we will have a large supply of kung pao chicken and shrimp fried rice. We will also have a large supply of dos equis.

They contractors were very cheap, when they demanded payment I threatened deportation, haha such humor that the foreign man does not understand, I like to think this educates them to american way of life and they will thank us for this one day. Phone Post
that is why you are the best Calo. VtFu

1/28/12 2:20 PM
lookoutawhale

Occupy What If Movement
Day 18

We are continuing to camp out in hopes that our non-existent demands are met. For town and country.
1/28/12 11:46 PM
UGCTT_RickStorm

we still have movement?

-Until day 19

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.