UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stout doubtful Tavares will trade punches

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/9/12 11:13 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1432 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

"I picture him trying to take me down, to be honest," he said. "I think he's going to be coming forward and shooting and shooting, and I've been preparing a lot for that. Obviously, I've been doing tons of striking as well – that's my forte. But I've been preparing to keep a really fast pace.

"I don't think there's any big secret as to what his game plan is going to be. I doubt he's going to stand with me and do a three-round standup war. I think that would end badly for him."

Stout knocked Yves Edwards out cold with an overhand right in his most recent appearance at UFC 131. Tompkins saw the opening and called for the punch, and boom, the fight was over in the first round.

Tavares has twice fallen prey to big punches in his time with the UFC; first, against Matt Wiman at UFC 85 and most recently against Shane Roller at UFC on Versus 3. Both encounters turned the lights out.

read entire article...

1/9/12 11:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CaptainWoodyJunior
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He did
1/9/12 11:22 PM
CaptainWoodyJunior

He did
1/9/12 11:25 PM
OneGloveJimmerson
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After Tavares was knocked unconscious by Mr. Roller i would bet he is not looking to trade with to many people at this point, not bashing Shane but the fact that most people would have fear and doubt after a KO.
1/10/12 7:50 AM
Authority Figure

War Stout!!!!!
1/10/12 7:56 AM
Dougie
1406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saw Sam yesterday and he's ready. I also saw 3 Time Playboy Cover Girl Rachelle Lisa AKA Rachelle Wilde at the gym yesterday. She looked ready too.
1/10/12 8:16 AM
Dougie
1406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fear for Sam's life though. He's going to Rio where it is well known there are lots of hot chicks. The way he pulls in insanely hot women makes me think he should probably have security to keep him safe.

You think I am joking. I'm not. This is the recipe for the perfect storm.

I need a few MMA.TVers to volunteer to help me protect Sam from Brazilian hotties. We'll ask Zuffa to put this together. Dana knows the score, and I am sure he'll want to avoid the rioting of hot babes. I can't ensure that any of us may come back but it's a chance we'll have to take.

Please sign in here if you're willing to lay your life on the line to protect Sam from himself, stop a possible civil riot of tanned 10s, and make sure this UFC goes smoothly.
1/10/12 8:27 AM
Dougie

When Sam wins, it's going to be like WWZ. I cannot promise we'll make it home.

Zuffa, make it happen!
1/10/12 11:20 AM
LiftStrong
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR Stout!  And Dougie, I can definitely help out with that type of security!
1/10/12 11:22 AM
LiftStrong
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SlyStallowned - Why would he be afraid of standing with a guy who has one stoppage in the past five years? Hands of Foam imo.
And get out of here with that shit.  SN bet? 

1/10/12 1:45 PM
Dougie

SlyStallowned - Why would he be afraid of standing with a guy who has one stoppage in the past five years? Hands of Foam imo.

Elevens gonna 10.
1/10/12 1:46 PM
Dougie

LiftStrong -  WAR Stout!  And Dougie, I can definitely help out with that type of security!

It's a difficult job but someone has to do it.
1/10/12 7:55 PM
Dougie

I think that Sam will hit him so many times it will sound like a 6th grade tap dance recital.
1/10/12 8:11 PM
Authority Figure

Dougie - I fear for Sam's life though. He's going to Rio where it is well known there are lots of hot chicks. The way he pulls in insanely hot women makes me think he should probably have security to keep him safe.

I need a few MMA.TVers to volunteer to help me protect Sam from Brazilian hotties. We'll ask Zuffa to put this together. Dana knows the score, and I am sure he'll want to avoid the rioting of hot babes. I can't ensure that any of us may come back but it's a chance we'll have to take.

Please sign in here if you're willing to lay your life on the line to protect Sam from himself, stop a possible civil riot of tanned 10s, and make sure this UFC goes smoothly.

Dude. Why didn't I get this invite personally. It sounds tought, but I need to help Sam win. If keeping the Brazilians hotties off his back is what I gotta do, then I gotta do it! lol
1/10/12 8:12 PM
Authority Figure

72 posts and you haven't made one count yet. lol
1/10/12 8:50 PM
Dougie

Authority Figure - 
Dougie - I fear for Sam's life though. He's going to Rio where it is well known there are lots of hot chicks. The way he pulls in insanely hot women makes me think he should probably have security to keep him safe.

Dude. Why didn't I get this invite personally. It sounds tought, but I need to help Sam win. If keeping the Brazilians hotties off his back is what I gotta do, then I gotta do it! lol

I'll start the car and be by to pick you up in a bit.
1/11/12 1:44 PM
Dougie

GO SAM!
1/13/12 11:00 AM
Dougie

Sam will win via "teep of death."
1/13/12 3:19 PM
Authority Figure

Blue Namer Please:

http://i40.tinypic.com/23ww2vs.jpg
1/14/12 12:33 AM
Dougie

http://i40.tinypic.com/23ww2vs.jpg

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.