UnderGround Forums

SurvivalGround >> Meds?

1/11/12 9:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SirPrize
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've done a decent job of accumulating food, water, and other necessities to help ride out a "storm". I have no meds, though.

Will you guys give me a list of what sort of meds & first-aid supplies I should buy? Please list "must haves" and "nice to haves".

Also, tell me where I can find the more obscure supplies, like anti-virals, antibiotics, etc.

Thanks!
1/12/12 6:41 AM
CR1chard
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm also interested in this, as I am prone to MRSA infections, and I'm allergic to penicillin. It'll suck in a SHTF situation if a goddamn staph infection takes me out.
1/19/12 3:22 AM
sourcheese
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im thinking antibiotics for animals. Im sure internet has tons of online drug supplies for animals. get a mosbys nursing drug reference. Lets you know dosages, known side effects and interactions that way you just dont take a bunch of pills and hope to get better.
1/19/12 7:39 AM
SirPrize
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Great link, kvr29. You da man!!! :)
6/8/13 4:48 PM
James15
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ibuprofen is a nice to have to borderline must have. Has a lot of therapeutic uses. Good for pain, fever and swelling. I am a nurse and we use it a lot at the hospital. Buy this instead of Tylenol. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/13 11:41 PM
SolomonGrundy
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good thread. How long can meds be stored? Should they be thrown out on their expiration date? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.