UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> My Divisional Playoff Pointspread Picks

1/12/12 5:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
strontium90
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One favorite will win but won't cover the spread.  Another won't even be that fortunate.

Find out who here:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1021222-nfl-divisional-playoff-picks-all-4-games-against-the-spread
1/12/12 1:14 PM
thePetester
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

interesting picks. I just don't see the Broncos getting it done this week. I am a Steelers fan and would love to see it, but Brady shredded that d last time. Maybe without the turnovers it will be a different story this time. I really hope you are correct!

Everything else I had the same (saints cover and win, giants cover and lose, ratbirds cover and win). Not sure if that is a good thing for you. Although I think I was 3-1 last week as well.
1/14/12 7:56 AM
strontium90
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll say this: Anyone who isn't rooting for the Broncos, and is not from the Greater Boston area, has no soul.

It's the Man Of G-d vs. The Cheater!
1/15/12 8:33 PM
supersaiyan

i dont have a soul and neither did Tebow after Brady took it for him lol

for the 2nd straight time in convincing fashion on top of it
1/18/12 7:38 AM
strontium90

That push by the Ravens should have been a cover, as they clearly should have kicked a field goal on 4th and goal because Ray Rice is way too small to give the ball to in that situation.

They looked like the damn Eagles!
1/18/12 8:28 AM
supersaiyan

was kinda hoping Ravens would get ousted dammit ugh .. oh well PAts will take care of DAT plm

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.