UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Popavitch?

1/19/12 12:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vagner ceara - who Brett ?? captain hook ??
He has the grossest pinky finger I've ever seen Phone Post
2/5/12 1:06 PM
BjjSlice
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Best school in the area hands down Phone Post
2/17/12 7:36 PM
Carlos ConDOit
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I took a free class yesterday. Was a lot of fun but they said it wasnt a normal class cuz Vagner wasnt there due to his fight. It was still fun and the guys were cool Phone Post
2/17/12 7:41 PM
Carlos ConDOit
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I checked out another scool today to see the difference and compare prices.
It was called Imperial MMA. Had a blast!!!!!! Cant really say which is better cuz Vagner wasnt at the first place i went.
The one thing i liked about the class today is they called me out to roll with a blue belt. I was a little shocked cuz yesterday they said i gotta wait a week before i get to roll. It was fun cus i actually made the guy tap out with a choke i learned in the class called a paper cutter, i think.... Phone Post
2/17/12 7:48 PM
Carlos ConDOit

Im a deff hooked tho. Not sure which one i wanna sign up at yet tho but im excited Phone Post
2/17/12 9:17 PM
Carlos ConDOit

rosario00 -
The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru -
phdinmma -
The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru - I think I would end up at the location vagner rocha teaches at Phone Post
Do it. Vagner is a beast Phone Post
Someone told me i could get rolling for $100/month and that's in my price range Phone Post
Highly doubt it's that cheap
If it is, he doesnt teach there Phone Post
That is the price. Was there yesterday Phone Post
2/17/12 9:20 PM
Carlos ConDOit

Carlos ConDOit -
rosario00 -
phdinmma -
The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru - I think I would end up at the location vagner rocha teaches at Phone Post
Someone told me i could get rolling for $100/month and that's in my price range Phone Post
200 to sign up though :( Phone Post
2/17/12 11:31 PM
rosario00
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ lol WTF.. It's worth it if you stay at least 6-8 months to balance out the fee Phone Post
2/18/12 9:19 AM
The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carlos ConDOit -
rosario00 -
phdinmma -
Ya I'm just trying to weigh my options because vagners is great affordable and will have a more personable feel but for the majority of the week I stay about 5min from ATT main facility Phone Post
2/18/12 9:47 AM
rosario00

^ what do you want to train? Phone Post
2/18/12 9:54 AM
The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru

rosario00 - ^ what do you want to train? Phone Post
Mainly jiu jitsu but light striking would be bad Phone Post
2/18/12 10:16 AM
rosario00

At ATT that would probably cost you around 170 a month so you would just have to weigh the distance and see what's more cost effective Phone Post
2/18/12 1:53 PM
Carlos ConDOit

Imperial mma will give you 2 weeks to try their class out. I started my 2 weeks yesterday. Its on indian trace and shotgun rd Phone Post
2/18/12 7:26 PM
The Sorta Kinda MMA Guru

rosario00 -
At ATT that would probably cost you around 170 a month so you would just have to weigh the distance and see what's more cost effective Phone Post
Yes and I think popavitch will be more of a persona feel to itl then ATT mcmainfacility Phone Post
2/19/12 9:22 PM
Carlos ConDOit

Did you go?
I was invited back to try a class on monday but cant make it so im gunna see if they will let me come thursday Phone Post
2/22/12 1:19 AM
vagner ceara

Carlos ConDOit - I took a free class yesterday. Was a lot of fun but they said it wasnt a normal class cuz Vagner wasnt there due to his fight. It was still fun and the guys were cool Phone Post

Well i am glad you came by and enjoyed my school .. Your more than welcome to come by now that i am back and teaching again .. I dunno which Imperial your talking about is it the one in Boca ? Where do you live ? If you are looking for BJJ gym than i promise you we have the best in the area ...Swing by this week i will be around all week..

Vagner Rocha
2/22/12 10:20 PM
Carlos ConDOit

vagner ceara -
Carlos ConDOit - I took a free class yesterday. Was a lot of fun but they said it wasnt a normal class cuz Vagner wasnt there due to his fight. It was still fun and the guys were cool Phone Post

Well i am glad you came by and enjoyed my school .. Your more than welcome to come by now that i am back and teaching again .. I dunno which Imperial your talking about is it the one in Boca ? Where do you live ? If you are looking for BJJ gym than i promise you we have the best in the area ...Swing by this week i will be around all week..

Vagner Rocha
Imperial mma in weston. Class doesnt have very many ppl in it but the instructer has Taught me a lot so far. I will try to come to tomarrows class. Thx for inviting me back. Phone Post
2/22/12 11:27 PM
Carlos ConDOit

vagner ceara -

Vagner Rocha
Oh and i live in cooper city Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.