UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mike Massenzio: I'm as Crazy as Palhares

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/13/12 1:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Garv
428 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RearNakedJoke.com, MMA Serious Business

When Mike Massenzio is injury free, he's a tough fight for anyone.  He says he's as crazy as Palhares and is looking forward to moving up the ranks with a win tomorrow.  Can't wait for this fight. \\
1/13/12 1:43 PM
Garv
428 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Massenzio
1/13/12 1:47 PM
NorthFromHere
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/13/12 1:47 PM
MMAViking.com
Massenzio can win this fight imo. Stick n move. Of course Palhares is the favorite but Massenzio at +400 is underrated
1/13/12 1:51 PM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul is going to make him look like Sonnen Phone Post
1/13/12 1:51 PM
French Fries Malone
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the only way this guy wins is if he can somehow avoid any sort of contact with toqhino. as soon as paul harris latches onto him he is in for a wild ride!

gotta lot of respect for him taking the fight noone wanted though...
1/13/12 1:53 PM
Chris Power
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dunno, Palhares is pretty damn crazy. I'm not sure you wanna get into a crazy contest with him.
1/13/12 1:58 PM
crowbar
951 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/13/12 1:58 PM
 Massenzio sounds like one of the mafia bosses in the 1930`s in New York. 
1/13/12 2:15 PM
Paperclip Willy

Palhares isn't that crazy, he's just a poor sport,
and a rule breaker.

Being a mook, holding chokes, breaking rules,
this guy is an asshole.

I hope Massenzio locks him in something and holds it for a little longer than usual, just to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Hate guys like this.
1/13/12 2:19 PM
chuckles1
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really excited for this fight. Phone Post
1/13/12 2:25 PM
croy_00
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRE - didn't he get tapped out by Brian Stann?

Stumpy's Limb Removal service has this

CRE you asshole, why did you have to go say that. I'm going to have to change that bet now, god damnit.
1/13/12 2:33 PM
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRE - didn't he get tapped out by Brian Stann?

Stumpy's Limb Removal service has this
/thread Phone Post
1/13/12 2:35 PM
ABE FROMAN

When you have to tell people you're crazy, you aren't.
1/13/12 2:38 PM
krept
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Exactly. I think too many people attribute "Crazy" to being spontaneous or creative and try to turn it into being unpredictable.

Mayhem is a bit askew, but still falls in on the sane side of normal, IMO. Paul Harris is gets more into the grey area, similar to how Yvel has had his moments.

Someone like Datsik is a legitimate headcase. That is the scary kind of menace that I think some of these "I'm crazy" guys think they want to be associated with, but it's not even close. Typically they will end up on the streets or institutionalized.
1/13/12 2:41 PM
mrgoodarmbar
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/13/12 2:41 PM
Your not crazy if you think your crazy.

your -> you're x2
(edited for crazy grammer)
1/13/12 2:42 PM
BrettAwesome
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What Abe said.

Then again, if he thinks he's got a chance against Paul Harris he must be batshit.
1/13/12 2:46 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paul Harris by destruction. Phone Post
1/13/12 2:50 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 01/13/12 2:50 PM
Crazy isn't just the willingness to do something other people won't do (ala Jackass), crazy is the guy you don't want to take to the bar with you because the last 5 times you were chased away by everybody in it. You have no idea what will happen next.

Here's some of your crazy candidates:

Lee Murray

War Machine

Palhares

Junie Browning

Feel free to add.....

1/13/12 2:51 PM
Garv

ABE FROMAN - Crazy isn't just the willingness to do something other people won't do (ala Jackass), crazy is the guy you don't want to take to the bar with you because the last 5 times you were chased by away by everybody in it.

Lee Murray

War Machine

Palhares

Junie Browning

Feel free to add.....

lol, I said Palhares is crazy and Mike said, well I'm crazy too.  You might be over thinking this just a tad lol
1/13/12 2:53 PM
goku

not possible
1/13/12 2:55 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 01/13/12 2:55 PM
Garv - 
ABE FROMAN - Crazy isn't just the willingness to do something other people won't do (ala Jackass), crazy is the guy you don't want to take to the bar with you because the last 5 times you were chased by away by everybody in it.

Lee Murray

War Machine

Palhares

Junie Browning

Feel free to add.....
 lol, I said Palhares is crazy and Mike said, well I'm crazy too.  You might be over thinking this just a tad lol
Nah, I'm just clarifying that Mike seems to have some common sense. He don't want to be Palhares crazy, you can probably take Mike to the bar and have a beer and everything. Imagine how interviewing Palhares would've gone, he might've eaten your mic.

1/13/12 2:55 PM
The Real Asian Cowboy
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can see the future. And I see a torn ACL in Massenzios future.
1/13/12 2:57 PM
Garv

ABE FROMAN - 
Garv - 

Lee Murray

War Machine

Palhares

Junie Browning

Feel free to add.....
Nah, I'm just clarifying that Mike seems to have some common sense. He don't want to be Palhares crazy, you can probably take Mike to the bar and have a beer and everything.

Ah, gotcha.  Mike is a very cool guy.  He is always at the NJ ammy shows cornering young guys who are just starting out.  Very involved with the local scene and a great coach.
1/13/12 3:10 PM
BrockbackMountain
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dudes voice reminds me of Koscheck.
1/13/12 4:09 PM
dogfb
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you think you are crazy, you are not as crazy as the Tree Stump. Toquinho doesn't think he is crazy, which is crazy. 
1/13/12 4:18 PM
soRRykiLLa

Garv -
ABE FROMAN - 
Garv - 

Lee Murray

War Machine

Palhares

Junie Browning

Feel free to add.....
Nah, I'm just clarifying that Mike seems to have some common sense. He don't want to be Palhares crazy, you can probably take Mike to the bar and have a beer and everything.

Ah, gotcha.  Mike is a very cool guy.  He is always at the NJ ammy shows cornering young guys who are just starting out.  Very involved with the local scene and a great coach.
Mike was my hs wrestling coach a few years back and he is pretty nuts. Idk if he's as nuts as paul harris tho Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.