UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Battle Hawaii: Hypothetical question re:EOW

1/13/12 6:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dr. Shocker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So this being the infamous year 2012, whether we believe in the prophesies or not, and whether it's from alien or natural disaster, it's time to start planning. That being said, even if i do not fully buy into every end of the world foretelling, i do think it would not take very much for people in general to lose their shit and go nuts!

So here's the question:

If the shit were to really hit the fan here in Hawaii (and the world), where would you pack your shit and head to? I mean there's got to be places on Oahu that are a more strategically wise than others right? I also believe there are installations here that aren't what people know it to be.

So how how do you suspicion?

*tinfoil hat is on and activated*
1/13/12 7:54 PM
MOB U2
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kahoolawe with a metal detector, and couple goats.

Then setup Viet Cong traps.

People will try to find ordinance and won't find them, but they will get nailed VC booby trap style.

People caught in them I will use their corpse as shark food.

Then I will command the sharks to protect my island.
1/13/12 8:19 PM
surf2live
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not telling you where i'm going. Laziest raider ever ...

I'm guessing the best place to stay is at home. there are way too many people and not enough open space for anyone to "get away" from everyone and live peacefully. Start now, prepare as much as possible and hunker down and wait for the nutsness to begin.

Or go to FCTV's house, I hear he has a pig problem to help with the starvation.
1/13/12 8:35 PM
Dr. Shocker

Mobutu, Not sure about being able to get to Kahoolawe in the first place, but the flat island sure seems like a great command point for aliens IMO.

Surf, ho bah b ladat den! LoL

But I would definitely not stay at home and wait to be fubared. I think I'd be heading into the hills. Always wondered what was in the H3 tunnel actually, and seems like a lot more infrastructure there than just a tunnel IMO.
1/13/12 8:43 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hide in the sewers til the die-off (~6mos)
1/13/12 8:49 PM
JIMMYNAKS
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For self preparation, guns/ammo/Knives/weapons.

Pre planned meeting points with trusted group of friends.

Can't survive on your own. Need people to take watch while others sleep.

Take small group to raid the Pharmacy for necessary medical supplies.

Hunker down in the mountains away from the City where all the sheep, Looters and National Guard will all be battling it all out. Phone Post
1/13/12 8:49 PM
JIMMYNAKS
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean....
Go look for Sgt Slaphead and ask to be in his clan Phone Post
1/13/12 9:15 PM
MOB U2
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr. Shocker - Mobutu, Not sure about being able to get to Kahoolawe in the first place, but the flat island sure seems like a great command point for aliens IMO.

But I would definitely not stay at home and wait to be fubared. I think I'd be heading into the hills. Always wondered what was in the H3 tunnel actually, and seems like a lot more infrastructure there than just a tunnel IMO.

Can bu can. Kahoolawe.org schedules trips there. If you willing to help and work, you could get to go on a field trip and help restore it. I know a few haole bruddahs that went. Back in the day I used to get all sorts of offers to like restore some ahupua`a or something even though I wasn't Hawaiian, but I was always working and couldn't take off.

But I figure, I'd plan a trip to Kahoolawe. Then pick up some hot chicks in Maui and tell em we go party other islands. Roofie. Boom. Wake up on a dangerous island in and start my own penis cult. Pau hana everyday!

As for H3, that's a badass theory. I gotta really think about that.

They got a wikipedia on the Kunia Tunnel - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunia_Regional_SIGINT_Operations_Center
1/13/12 9:19 PM
FCTV808
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the balrog lives in the h3 tunnel
1/14/12 2:40 AM
junon
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stay home.

shit always works out.
1/14/12 2:42 AM
junon
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

either that or be like homie from that last Predator movie.

"You know, man, if we ever make it home, I'm gonna do so much fucking cocaine. I'm gonna rape so many fine bitches. I'll be like "What time is it? 5:00? Damn. Time to go rape me some fine bitches". You know what I'm saying?"

just joking.

or am i...?
1/14/12 3:30 AM
JIMMYNAKS

junon - either that or be like homie from that last Predator movie.

"You know, man, if we ever make it home, I'm gonna do so much fucking cocaine. I'm gonna rape so many fine bitches. I'll be like "What time is it? 5:00? Damn. Time to go rape me some fine bitches". You know what I'm saying?"

just joking.

or am i...?
*Joins THIS group Phone Post
1/14/12 12:41 PM
Dr. Shocker

Sgt. Slaphead - hide in the sewers til the die-off (~6mos)

i'd might rather die? LOL?
1/14/12 12:43 PM
Dr. Shocker

JIMMYNAKS - For self preparation, guns/ammo/Knives/weapons.

Pre planned meeting points with trusted group of friends.

Can't survive on your own. Need people to take watch while others sleep.

Take small group to raid the Pharmacy for necessary medical supplies.

Hunker down in the mountains away from the City where all the sheep, Looters and National Guard will all be battling it all out. Phone Post

Sounds like a plan! We'll met at Sgt's house!!!

...now only if he'd tell us where he lives.........DOH!
1/14/12 12:45 PM
Dr. Shocker

MOB U2 - 
Dr. Shocker - Mobutu, Not sure about being able to get to Kahoolawe in the first place, but the flat island sure seems like a great command point for aliens IMO.

Can bu can. Kahoolawe.org schedules trips there. If you willing to help and work, you could get to go on a field trip and help restore it. I know a few haole bruddahs that went. Back in the day I used to get all sorts of offers to like restore some ahupua`a or something even though I wasn't Hawaiian, but I was always working and couldn't take off.

But I figure, I'd plan a trip to Kahoolawe. Then pick up some hot chicks in Maui and tell em we go party other islands. Roofie. Boom. Wake up on a dangerous island in and start my own penis cult. Pau hana everyday!

As for H3, that's a badass theory. I gotta really think about that.

They got a wikipedia on the Kunia Tunnel - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunia_Regional_SIGINT_Operations_Center

The kunia tunnel....Hmm imma have to check out that link! But come to think about it, i'm not too sure about the "people" on that side of the island. :P
1/14/12 12:47 PM
Dr. Shocker

FCTV808 - the balrog lives in the h3 tunnel

Don't you spread lies just to keep the prime spot for yourself FCTV!!!

PS. LOTRs is one of my all-time favorite movies, even more i'd like to go H3.
1/14/12 12:49 PM
Dr. Shocker

junon - either that or be like homie from that last Predator movie.

just joking.

or am i...?

Remind me not to go to Junon's place, i might wake up from one of my sleep rounds his bitch.
1/14/12 12:55 PM
Dr. Shocker

The Kunia Tunnel: courtesy of Mob u2 via wiki:

The Kunia Regional SIGINT Operations Center[1] (KRSOC, also pronounced "KR-Sock"), also known as the Kunia Tunnel[2] or the Regional Signals Intelligence Operations Center Kunia, is a United States National Security Agency facility.[3][4] It is a secured installation located on Kunia Road between Kunia Camp and Wheeler Army Airfield in central Oahu, Hawaii.

History

In response to the attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941, the installation was designed and built as a bomb-proof, underground open bay with a 250,000-square-foot (23,000 m2) floorspace to facilitate aircraft assembly in proximity to Wheeler Army Airfield. During the later part of World War II and in the decades that followed it was used primarily for cryptologic and intelligence activities.[

See this DOES confirm that government agencies have places and shit going on that the general public don't know about.
1/14/12 6:25 PM
MOB U2

^True story.

Years ago I was trying to get with this foxy young girl, and her ugly, but funny guy 'friend' was cockblocking me the whole time at the bar. I got tired of playing the conversation game of edging him out and talking to her, so I started to talking to him. Everytime he would try dominate, I would probe questions and bug the fuck out of him so he couldn't talk to her. Eventually she left us to go dance with her other female friends.

So as I was laughing in my head sadistically, he confessed to me he worked in Kunia and drove to a place there underground. That was all he could say he said, just like a wanna-be James Bond. I was thinking, "WTF, this guy is full of shit!" So I was kinda half listening, to his shit, while talking to the hot girl's other okay friend on the barstool. I think he even showed me his clearance card and shit.

So yeah apparently I did meet somebody who worked there.

1/14/12 7:40 PM
Matt Phillips
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would go downstairs to the pharmacy and take as much medical supplies and food I could. Come back and tell the 2 hot Brazilian chicks in my apartment building "come with me if you want to live"...and this is as far as I've thought. Those Brazilian chicks are hot and distracting. :(
1/14/12 8:16 PM
Dr. Shocker

Matt Phillips -  I would go downstairs to the pharmacy and take as much medical supplies and food I could. Come back and tell the 2 hot Brazilian chicks in my apartment building "come with me if you want to live"...and this is as far as I've thought. Those Brazilian chicks are hot and distracting. :(

You might be in heaven before you go to heaven.
1/15/12 1:00 AM
jjmtg

Under H3 there is the old Coast Guard radar station. It has a full kitchen, bathroom, solar panels, and weather update. There are feral pigs around, fruit trees and probably can rig a water catchment system. Its old school concrete building and can survive zombie attack. Will add my Honda EU 2000i generator, food bins and weapons.
1/15/12 12:40 PM
Dr. Shocker

jjmtg - Under H3 there is the old Coast Guard radar station. It has a full kitchen, bathroom, solar panels, and weather update. There are feral pigs around, fruit trees and probably can rig a water catchment system. Its old school concrete building and can survive zombie attack. Will add my Honda EU 2000i generator, food bins and weapons.

So you agree!

I suspicioned the utilities, water, and food sources. Solar is fantastical! I will bring ammo, guns, and MY Honda 2000i which as you know make perfect coupling ;)
1/16/12 2:19 PM
Dr. Shocker

As i often drive through the H3, i can't help but wonder which door inside the tunnel leads to the secret end of world survival base.

Could this actually BE a strategic facility designed to house survivors of the impending zombiepacolypes?!?

.....ancient astronaut theorist say YES!
1/23/12 5:17 PM
Dr. Shocker

FYI, my cousin works or worked (haven't spoken to her in while) in the H3. I'm going to contact her to get some inside info.

i may or may not share here :P

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.