UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> Sasae tsuri komi ashi for Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)

1/14/12 8:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zeerebel
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3fMJB7A0RxQ

Part of the Muay Thai Clinch (plum) and Wrestling Pummel/Tie Up into take down, throws and sweep instructional series.

Check out the complete instructional series here - http://www.mongphukungfu.com/?p=304
1/19/12 10:05 AM
thePetester
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I showed a green namer this throw. He hit it in his fight a couple of years ago. We drilled it for about 2 months. Had he followed what I told him to do, he would have won in the second round. He won a decision.

I was very happy for him, but still yelled at him a little bit for not following my instructions! haha!
1/19/12 4:42 PM
panic686
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good shit
1/19/12 11:26 PM
Bull_in_chinashop
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hit it all the time.  timing (setups and follow ups)
1/20/12 3:11 AM
Spartan79
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice ! Phone Post
1/30/12 12:50 AM
AgedCaviar
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I use it a lot in mma both from the plum clinch and from a whizzer+collar tie grip. It's a great tool because it can set up a lot of openings even if it doesnt work and keeps your opponent constantly uncomfortable in clinches and always moving.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.