UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Beer = Miracle Grow for roaches and geckos?

1/16/12 5:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MOB U2
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cleaning on MLK day.

Found my last homebrewed beers. Never drank them b/c, well somebody else I know made them and I consider him a bit sociopathic. Anyway realized I couldn't save my beer bottlers b/c there was roach and gecko shit everywhere.

Then I saw them. The largest preggo roach I've ever seen in my entire life. And the biggest chameleon I seen in my life. I have not figured out if that's a soon to be Jackson or what. The only thing that had to consume was an open bottle of homebrew that's been in there for months.

Sorry no pics. I smashed the roach by kicking that box full of biohazard, then dumped the whole mess into the recycle bin. The gecko/chameleon is too damn elusive right now and I think is in our ground tiller.
1/16/12 6:02 PM
meatrokket
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reading your post made me want to puke. 
1/16/12 6:34 PM
FCTV808
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i look forward to pics of chameleon. true story
1/16/12 7:18 PM
MOB U2
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the record these are brews I never considered drinking, but was eventually planning to reuse the bottles b/c they have their own attached corks. I put them in my dads warehouse while I was living elsewhere. I think he got curious as to what was inside n never closed one of the bottles.

Chameleon looks as big as a damn Jackson.
1/16/12 9:47 PM
JIMMYNAKS
388 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll bet the Chameleon and the roaches had group sex. Phone Post
1/16/12 10:41 PM
fnunderful
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasting homebrew should be a crime....Was this a full mash or kit brew? Either way this thread makes me sad...:(
1/17/12 12:58 AM
MOB U2

Kit brew man. I got this from a dude who is kinda weird. I didn't want to try it b/c it wouldn't have surprised me if he fucked with it just for kicks. I threw away another bottle and my whole backyard reeked bad.

Like I said 'sociopathic'.

In any case, throwing away the self-corking bottles made me sad period.
1/17/12 2:26 AM
fnunderful
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe it was just full of some protein mix that someone thought would be a good idea to put in...(don't try to make protein chocolate stout, it sounds like a good idea but just doesn't taste right).
1/17/12 2:27 AM
fnunderful

This would also explain the unusual growth of chameleons and roaches...
1/17/12 6:42 AM
MOB U2

That extremely damn interesting. Thank you for that insight man. Two schnaps all the way.

Schnap

Schnap!

Gotta find that damn chameleon. Too fast; always getting into the yard equipment.
1/18/12 1:50 AM
GregHonda
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/18/12 11:21 PM
MOB U2

^LOL!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.