UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Hey Tommy...

1/18/12 6:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fabes
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could be worse. You could be a lifelong Skins fan like myself.

Sigh...
1/19/12 6:40 PM
Tommy Gunnz
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

have you seen a superbowl championship in your lifetime? I haven't and probably never will.

it IS worse!

: (

what really sucks is that my dad is a giants fan, why the fuck couldn't he have pushed the giants on me when i was a kid. got me an LT jersey or something. life would be so much better lol

oh well at least I have the YANKEES!
1/20/12 11:10 AM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol... yeeah...i wouldve been thinking the same thing if i was in your shoes

i rmr my ex wifes brother was a DEAD ON bUffalo bills fan but his dad was redskins fan... dont know how or why that happened . Her brother just didnt like the redskins at any time.

that poor kid must have went insane having to witness buffalo squander 4 SB appearances back to back to back to back like that ...because THurman Thomas (rb) fumbled the ball in each SB once or twice in the games
1/20/12 12:19 PM
fabes
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I suppose you're right. It's just hard to have any faith when we have pretty much no future and a dick for an owner. Sigh...

At least I have the Wizards and Orioles...oh wait...
1/20/12 2:03 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha i used to live in DC and went to school there ...loved DC YO!!!! my dad had family there .

watching the Skins win the SB 1990? ( iirc) was so memorable
Byner ,Rypien, Clark,Jacoby ( and the HOGS O-line ) Darryl Green, Charles MAnn, others man hahaha ...good times bro :)

pretty it was against the BILLS too lol
1/20/12 3:34 PM
fabes

Our only good team (caps) even suck now.

Ho hum... Phone Post
1/22/12 10:50 PM
Tommy Gunnz
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pats vs giants in the superbowl (again)

what a kick in the fucking nuts

FML

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.