UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Im a John Laurinitis fan

1/18/12 8:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RedDragonUK
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't believe it either but I look forward to his segments the guy has great comedy timing. He's so bad he's good. CM Punk plays off him beautifully.

I really like the pace and sinister undertone of his motives,the secret texts and trying to be popular its all a big mind game.

Might be on my own here... Phone Post
1/18/12 9:20 AM
Tom Lawlor
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i agree. After Punk "punked" him monday, and he just restarted his schtick with "my name is John Lauranitis....." I lol'd Phone Post
1/18/12 12:47 PM
Kido777
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's hilarious!

When he came out a few weeks ago to Punks music and wearing his t-shirt that was awesome.

You think he took a few pointers from Vickie Guerrero? She used to do the same stuff on Smackdown as GM.
1/18/12 2:53 PM
jujitsujamo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His bit as a flag holder for the Sheepherders was much better. Phone Post
1/18/12 2:56 PM
Nuckin Futs
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jujitsujamo - His bit as a flag holder for the Sheepherders was much better. Phone Post

I remember Jack Victory holding the flag. When did Laurinitis do it?
1/18/12 3:20 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree. In fact, I think he's pretty dynamic, dudes. Phone Post
1/18/12 4:14 PM
Nuckin Futs
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nuckin Futs - 
jujitsujamo - His bit as a flag holder for the Sheepherders was much better. Phone Post

I remember Jack Victory holding the flag. When did Laurinitis do it?

A friend told me about google and I see he did it in Florida. I really didn't recall him doing that.
1/18/12 5:08 PM
jujitsujamo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was prior to his Dynamic Dudes days. He was a flag bearer for them in FLA and in the NWA. They replaced him with a guy whose name was Rip Morgan if I recall correctly.

Here is a piece of trivia with Wikipedia being down - who was the third Laurinaitis brother? Phone Post
1/18/12 5:17 PM
Nuckin Futs

jujitsujamo - It was prior to his Dynamic Dudes days. He was a flag bearer for them in FLA and in the NWA. They replaced him with a guy whose name was Rip Morgan if I recall correctly.

Here is a piece of trivia with Wikipedia being down - who was the third Laurinaitis brother? Phone Post

I know this one, I just read Animals book. His brother Mark who later went on to become The Terminator.
1/18/12 6:14 PM
jujitsujamo

Correct. The three brothers would tour Japan together and occasionally team. Phone Post
1/18/12 8:11 PM
torquemada
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll never like him strictly because he fired my friend, told him to get in touch in a year, and talked to him like garbage when he did just that.

He gets xpac heat, far as I'm concerned. Phone Post
1/19/12 4:39 PM
G-Hands

I never expected him to be as entertaining as he is.

he's completely over-delivered and he's a part of Raw that I find entertaining.

He's our new Mr. McMahon but different.
1/19/12 5:12 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like him as well...
1/19/12 11:45 PM
gibbons08
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he's a piece of shit and wish he would die in a horrific accident! He couldn't wrestle weather it was here or Japan! Phone Post
1/20/12 12:47 AM
fryabusa
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can Laurinitis still wrestle?  Did he retire do to medical problems or just being old?  If it's just age he will be in the ring by Sumerslam.
11/28/12 7:45 PM
RoyMunson
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I miss Laurinitis's angle, I thought he was the best thing Raw had going for a while there.

11/28/12 8:10 PM
roninthebox
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you dont got it get it!

If you dont get it........

Figure it out Phone Post
11/29/12 5:38 AM
othree
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also miss Mr. Lauranitis. I thought he was a fucking great personality, and Raw has definitely suffered without him. I keep hoping to see him slide in a segment and in doing so remind everyone just how fucking fantastic People Power really was.

5/30/14 1:37 AM
RoyMunson
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bring back people power, subtract the authority, success will happen. Johnny Ace was a great modern era heal.
6/10/14 8:42 AM
The LOL GUY
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People POWER Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.