UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Any way to watch pro elite at home?

1/21/12 6:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hamo808
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't have HD Net and was wondering if there is any other way to watch. Thank guys! Phone Post
1/21/12 6:44 PM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

make the blaisdel your residence?
1/21/12 7:09 PM
Hamo808
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks pooty kat! Phone Post
1/21/12 7:13 PM
yakumomutsu
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd

No OC Sports PPV? Phone Post
1/22/12 12:13 AM
alewaboy52
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i want to see the list of people who actually dressed up as monowaman, i watched it on tv, i saw one
1/22/12 1:42 AM
alewaboy52
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/12 1:42 AM
announcers were good, and i am definitely interested in the next show, especially if reagan fights but lets be objective....that was not better than the most recent ufc card or any in recent history for that matter and the crowd as usual was horrible; granted im part of the reason for the crowd. i didnt attend because i got direct tv and watched from home, but i still watched live, how many "fight fans" who were off today and have the capital to attend the fights or the select few who have a satellite as well actually gave enough of a crap to buy tickets and check it out or watch it on tv...especially considering playoffs are tomorrow and the ufc was yesterday and free
1/22/12 12:09 PM
JIMMYNAKS
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There were 2 or 3 people that dressed as Minowaman. Respect!

the undercard fights were good. I believe none went past the second round iirc

Sara is a Fucken BEAST!

Good times last night for sure.

Hope ProElite comes back again soon Phone Post
1/22/12 2:08 PM
fnunderful
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great time last night! A big congratulations to Brent Shermerhorn with that nasty knockout!!! Good luck in Japan!
1/22/12 5:36 PM
yakumomutsu
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - There were 2 or 3 people that dressed as Minowaman. Respect!

the undercard fights were good. I believe none went past the second round iirc

Sara is a Fucken BEAST!

Good times last night for sure.

Hope ProElite comes back again soon Phone Post
Been hearing a lot about this Sara, tell me more...and when I say more I mean Dat Ass Phone Post
1/22/12 6:23 PM
JIMMYNAKS
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All dat azz! Phone Post
1/24/12 2:08 AM
GregHonda
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/24/12 3:52 AM
FCTV808
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THAT GIRL NEEDS A MANICURE!
2/8/12 12:35 AM
MexicanBowTie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - Great time last night! A big congratulations to Brent Shermerhorn with that nasty knockout!!! Good luck in Japan!
Thanks fnunder hope everyone else enjoyed all the fights too!! plenty more to come! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.