UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cole Konrad

1/22/12 10:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sean McCorkle
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet you guys thought I was going to call him out.

Instead since I am always the bearer of MMA inside information, I thought I'd let you guys know that I have heard from 3 different guys who have trained at Death Clutch that Konrad is considerably better than Brock Lesnar in every single area of MMA. And that he has way with Lesnar whether grappling or striking.

It might not have shown completely in his fights yet, but that's a scary notion if true considering how short a time he's been training.

You're welcome again, UG
1/22/12 10:17 PM
MMArijuana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe. Phone Post
1/22/12 10:19 PM
DonaldCerroneTheGuyNateDiazBeat
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy is a beast
1/22/12 10:22 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too bad he is allergic to taking risks urging fights an puts on snoozefests. Phone Post
1/22/12 10:22 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*during not urging Phone Post
1/22/12 10:27 PM
Calhoon

I already new that.

Tell me about your Bellator pay. That interests me more.
1/22/12 10:28 PM
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've assumed as much for awhile, good to hear some confirmation...Cole was a better amateur wrestler, started MMA much closer to when he left his amateur career, hasn't had to deal with the health issues that Brock has, doesn't have any of the wear and tear that Pro Wrestling puts on your body, and has been allowed to progress in MMA at his own pace, rather than being pushed to the deep end too quickly. He'll be a threat to a lot of guys for a long time Phone Post
1/22/12 10:29 PM
Str8Razor

With the widespread appeal of MMA continuing to grow, I can only imagine we're going to see some incredibly talented athletes coming out of the woodworks. Guys like Daniel Cormier and the like, with massive amounts of athleticism and endurance. HW division should see a resurgence in the next year or two.

And call me lame, but I'd like to see what Barnett is capable of against the UFC's current roster. Phone Post
1/22/12 10:36 PM
slo ko
765 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - I bet you guys thought I was going to call him out.

Instead since I am always the bearer of MMA inside information, I thought I'd let you guys know that I have heard from 3 different guys who have trained at Death Clutch that Konrad is considerably better than Brock Lesnar in every single area of MMA. And that he has way with Lesnar whether grappling or striking.

It might not have shown completely in his fights yet, but that's a scary notion if true considering how short a time he's been training.

You're welcome again, UG
Sounds like a very typical fight camp report. What do you expect them to say? Phone Post
1/22/12 10:45 PM
Louisvillain
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hes got the best man boobs in mma. Phone Post
1/22/12 10:48 PM
MMArijuana

Before the Lesnar's last fight, I believe it was Pat Barry that declined to answer who was a better fighter, Lesnar or Konrad. Phone Post
1/22/12 10:54 PM
Woodford Mike
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully, he gets signed to the UFC soon and we can see how he stacks up against their roster. There likely won't be the pressure to push him to the front of the pack like they did with Lesnar and he'll have some time to develop more. Phone Post
1/22/12 10:54 PM
Anarkis
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the inside scoop, but it wouldn't be hard to figure out who said this, you might want to be careful because those guys all signed NDA's.
1/22/12 10:56 PM
rosario00

Lol now that Brock will no longer be fighting, the hype machine is out and in full effect to ensure that Death Clutch will remain relevant.. We won't know how true it is until we see it against legitimate competition Phone Post
1/22/12 10:57 PM
slo ko
765 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rosario00 - Lol now that Brock will no longer be fighting, the hype machine is out and in full effect to ensure that Death Clutch will remain relevant.. We won't know how true it is until we see it against legitimate competition Phone Post
And to say you outstruck Lesnar in training camp is to admit to being great at body shots. Phone Post
1/22/12 11:01 PM
Kostakio
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE FIRST REAL MAN - There was a youtube vid of konrad landing a full on backflip. I saw it ahd still cant fucking believe it!!
Post it! Phone Post
1/22/12 11:05 PM
VicJenny

Cole was a better wrestler too. I thought it has been pretty obvious for the last couple years (especially after Brocks fight vs Carwin/Cain and Cole's with Buenetello) that he would be the better fighter.
1/22/12 11:05 PM
Anarkis
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/22/12 11:11 PM
Kimo Lives
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Conrad is wasting his time in belator then Phone Post
1/22/12 11:11 PM
Koga

I thought that UKTT did not have posting rights concerning legit fighters, particularly wrestlers.
1/22/12 11:15 PM
mtgclemson

Konrad being better than Brock true

if u couldnt figure that at on your own your a DA

it was clear from Konrads last fight that he would work Brock
and
it was also clear Konrad spent his time with Berry wisely and it showed against Paul
1/22/12 11:19 PM
kidpresentable
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/12 11:20 PM
 make it four (though it should be noted that i have not been up there in years) 
1/22/12 11:23 PM
Luda54

We didn't ask you for this Sean - nor did we thank you!
1/22/12 11:24 PM
supersaiyan

anytime you wanna snooze moment just watch konrads fights
1/22/12 11:26 PM
Clyde Mcglide

He looked like shit against Buentello.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.