UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cole Konrad

1/23/12 8:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
voorhees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warrendale - 
voorhees - There is something about McCorkle i really dont like.

What purpose does it serve for a pro fighter to talk about what he HEARD from other fighters regarding how good two of them are in comparison?

It's like a high school girl running straight home and texting all her friends about some hot gossip she just heard at study hall.

He is saying that bellator has a HW thats better than the x ufc champ. That's his way of saying that when he fights Konrad in bellator later this year he's not fighting a bum....

If McCorkle gets a HW title shot...
1/23/12 9:18 AM
Larry Appleton's Chicago Destiny

he's the HW Lentz/Fitch Phone Post
1/23/12 9:18 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is Bellator?

Is that the name of the UFC Gladiator? Phone Post
1/23/12 9:27 AM
VinnyTheChin
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This information is relevant to the interests (and marketing) of the author of the thread... Me thinks Phone Post
1/23/12 11:10 AM
RandyDarsh
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE FIRST REAL MAN - I believe you. Hes a bad dude.
Best username Phone Post
1/23/12 11:23 AM
GCT

Sean McCorkle - I bet you guys thought I was going to call him out.

Instead since I am always the bearer of MMA inside information, I thought I'd let you guys know that I have heard from 3 different guys who have trained at Death Clutch that Konrad is considerably better than Brock Lesnar in every single area of MMA. And that he has way with Lesnar whether grappling or striking.

It might not have shown completely in his fights yet, but that's a scary notion if true considering how short a time he's been training.

You're welcome again, UG

No, you're welcome McCorkle. What, now you're doing advertisements for Bellator by saying that their fighters are better then the ones in the UFC?

You advance your career by making dufuses out of us, we listen to your devious antics, you thank us, and then we say "you're welcome McCorkle".

That's how it goes, got it McCorkle?
1/23/12 11:27 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His fight against Paul Buentello put me to sleep! He still has some time before he can make it against top tier HW's.
1/23/12 11:29 AM
GCT

What purpose does it serve for a pro fighter to talk about what he HEARD from other fighters regarding how good two of them are in comparison?

It's like a high school girl running straight home and texting all her friends about some hot gossip she just heard at study hall.

agreed on this point. it's like he's talking over our heads and the information that he gives us isn't exactly clear and to the point.
1/23/12 12:00 PM
Sean McCorkle
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blaat - Word on the street, David Ortiz is his head trainer at Death Clutch... Phone Post

Yes!
1/23/12 1:08 PM
FixedPartialArts

Attila - I don't believe a guy with that physique can be an elite MMA fighter. It can work in wrestling, but not MMA. I could be wrong, but I won't believe it until I see it. He's gonna be too slow to compete with great strikers like Dos Santos, Overeem and Velazquez.

You are wrong, and I knew that prejudice was part of the disbelief in him. But if you actually watch him fight, he moves well for a heavyweight. He gets angles on his opponents, and has good technique with his stand-up. In conjunction with his reach and top few wrestling credentials in the sport that makes him a special talent.

I don't think it should surprise anybody if he ends up being a champion for a long time in a better version of Bellator on Spike or even the UFC.

He just needs more fights to prove he's legitimate. My biggest gripe with Bellator is how (in)frequently a few of their champs compete, him in particular. They are working on remedying the problem with the more frequent tourneys, but in the interim set up a few super fights. It's not ideal but much better than long periods of inactivity.

Cain and Fedor weren't exactly put together well.
1/23/12 2:06 PM
Calhoon

Edited: 01/23/12 2:59 PM
Sean,

Why won't you tell us how much Bellator pays you?
1/23/12 3:14 PM
Lanfear

1/23/12 4:30 PM
NHB USA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He doesn't look like a UFC fighter. He will never mount to anything, imo.
1/23/12 4:51 PM
MMArijuana

He should be mandated to wear a rashguard in all of his fights. It's so gross... Phone Post
1/23/12 5:16 PM
ECC170

I'd love see Steve Mocco train..though Conrad dethroned him his Judo is SUPERB...very agile HW hes coaching somewhere now cant recall...Big 10 i believe...Had unreal foot sweeps also
1/23/12 5:37 PM
buckshot44
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if serious..

He's got 1/1000 the charisma and PPV draw power that Lesnar had..   
1/23/12 5:41 PM
Hendpwned
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calhoon - Sean,

The 8000 character limit stops him from displaying the proper number of zeros at the end.
1/23/12 5:55 PM
jason73
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calhoon - Sean,

why dont you tell us how much burger king pays YOU?
1/23/12 6:10 PM
12SixElbow
615 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kole seems to carry around a LOT of un needed fat.
I wonder why the guy doesn't slim down?

1/23/12 6:12 PM
Hendpwned
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -  Kole seems to carry around a LOT of un needed fat.
I wonder why the guy doesn't slim down?

Its his body shot protection armor.
1/23/12 6:26 PM
fob bob
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Calhoon - Sean,

1/23/12 8:32 PM
ender852
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like this fat guys are resistant to KO's theory, some tests need to be run.
Big country and cabbage are two meatballs that are impervious to the KO.
1/23/12 10:15 PM
MiamiJ

Looking forward to what he can do.
1/23/12 10:54 PM
confusionSay
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As Bill O'reilly would say, you're a great american
1/23/12 11:02 PM
frontrowbrian

I'm very bullish on Konrad's future but the inactivity isn't good.

Fought 7 times in 2010. Only 1 time in 2011. I don't know what the issue is. Bellator's fault or Cole is still doing law school or injury

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.