UnderGround Forums

Indiana Underground >> Where to Train in Evanville?

1/23/12 5:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
John Harris
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/12 5:16 PM

I'm going to be in town for a couple of days on business.  I was wondering if anyone knew of any place in the area I can stop in and train? 

Oops, I didn't spell Evansville correctly, my bad.
2/1/12 6:11 AM
Bobby Emmons
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just saw this, sorry. When will you be in Evansville (If you haven't been already)
2/14/12 12:11 PM
John Harris
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Emmons - I just saw this, sorry. When will you be in Evansville (If you haven't been already)
Came and went already.  After some research and asking around, I wound up going to Rising Phoenix Martial Arts.  Jeff Westfall is the owner/head instructor.  It was a good experience.  I participated in thier BJJ class.  Jeff made me feel welcome as did his students.  We went over some things that were remedial for me, but I learned something, got better and got a good workout as a benefit.  Good atmosphere and the instructor (Jeff) was very knowledgeable about what he was teaching.  I couldn't have asked for more.

Props!

2/21/12 1:18 PM
josephd
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea i just saw this as well, at least you found the right place!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.