UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Evans: Davis has no killer instinct

1/26/12 4:18 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

“Davis is intimidated,” Evans flatly stated during Wednesday’s media workouts. “I’ve seen him around and he’s not looking too confident. He’s not ready for this level and he knows it. He’s coming to put up a good show, go back down a level, and come back again in a year or two.

“He’s not coming to take it to me, but I am gonna’ take it to him.”

Despite owning an unblemished 9-0 professional résumé, Evans isn’t exactly blown away with what Davis has accomplished during his brief three-year career. He professes “Mr. Wonderful” is no longer swimming in the shallow end and will drown come showtime.

“Phil is just a nice guy. He’s not a fighter,” Evans assessed. “He’s an athlete, a great athlete, but not a fighter. He has no killer instinct for this and he’s got no experience at this level. He didn’t get punched by Chuck Liddell and Rampage Jackson like I did. He’s not had to dig deep at all.

“He’s in deep water, and I’m the shark.”

read entire article...

1/26/12 4:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, COO
Davis is a young fighter. He'll get there. If you count TUF, Rasahd won his first six UFC fights by decision and has 6 of 10 official UFC wins have been by decision.
1/26/12 4:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShadoKhan
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Davis secretly wishes he could go train with the blackzilians....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.