UnderGround Forums

SupportGround >> Need help surprising girlfriend..

1/27/12 11:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sethgoose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Long time lurker, first time poster.

So, I just bought my girlfriend round trip airline tickets to go visit her best friend who is studying abroad in England for 6 months. However, I'm looking for a unique/awesome way to surprise her with them (she will literally freak out when she finds out.. crying, screaming, laughing, etc). I'd really like for it to be a special moment. Any ideas are very appreciated!

A bit of background: We've been dating a couple years, both in 20's, she's still in college, we live a couple hours apart, and she's very easy to surprise as she hasn't had many nice gifts in her life.. she cried when I got her a $100 gift card to her favorite consignment shop and said it was the best gift she ever received.

Thanks for the help!
1/27/12 11:41 AM
sethgoose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry.. meant to post this in the OtherGround. Not sure where the delete thread option is.
3/13/12 10:50 PM
in_different
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i did a thing one time where i got a big box, put in a smaller box inside, then a small box, then a smaller...etc. till she got to the middle for the gift. it was kinda fun watching that plus her reaction to the gift (in my case, jewelry). i used a lotta shoeboxes and such.

could also send it to her along with flowers. girls always like being surprised with flowers. or chocolate.

you could take her out to dinner and make her pay for dinner. have her drive, pay for food, dessert, etc. then at the end, give her the gift. it makes her forget how she had to pay for everything. and on the upside.... u get a free date :) (i just thought of this... and i might use it now, haha)

you could mail her a letter to her house. girls like that. include it wth the letter. downside is, u probably wont be there.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.