UnderGround Forums

Weapons UnderGround >> FN FS2000

1/27/12 2:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Willybone
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this thing the iMac of .223s?
Higher priced with fewer customizable options compared to the more prevalant, open-sourced alternative (AR), but is so damn sweet right out of the box that even fans of its rival have to partially admit the awesomeness.
I'm considering spending some return/bonus money on a rifle and this thing is plenty tempting, even at $1500.

I like the bullpup design. I like using AR mags. I have no interest is buying a ton of accessories.
1/27/12 7:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Skpotamus
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know there were reports of guys taking them through high round count combat rifle courses and them doing well. If the price ever dropped, I might pick one up, as I too like the bull pup design.

FWIW, if you find one around 1500, buy it. I've never seen a new one for under $2k.

Here's a neat writeup on it with some issues that come up. http://downloads.brankovukelic.com/showthread.php?s=ad47f8c9648fe50b5efbad8c848ff5f1&t=59699

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.