UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Ray Echols Ruins Alabama MMA (cagepotato link)

2/1/12 4:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fat Tony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else out there interested in seeing the demonstrable evidence and weighing it against the claims made by Ray Echols?

Let us hear you.
2/1/12 4:47 PM
superman30

shit you sold me when you said you had laser lights! do you still have jiu jitsu spelled ju jitsu on your truck?
2/1/12 4:50 PM
Fat Tony

Is there anyone else out there reading who would like to see the video to weigh the demonstrable evidence against the claims made by Ray Echols?

Let your voices be heard, for or against.
2/1/12 5:20 PM
Matt Ward
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You knocked me down twice? we have video of our visit and we all know that didn't happen. Yea, I slipped as I disengaged once, but was never hurt.. Never. BtW, this was also what, 2 years ago, when I had been training standup all of 3 months. And what does our 3 min sparring match have to do with shit. Way to try and change the subject and not own up to the fact that you lied to the news, put on bum fights, and should be thrown in jail for forcing your 12 year old to fight with a gash in his head..

I think all the times you've been knocked out is starting to mess with your memory Ray. That or you really do remember what you want to believe. Phone Post
2/1/12 5:28 PM
superman30

yes we all would love to see it Tony.
2/1/12 5:41 PM
Matt Ward
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please post it. Just to show how big of a liar Ray is, as if we needed any more proof Phone Post
2/1/12 7:41 PM
AXC Ray

Man I love it come on guys lets have a party at my expense lol. I got lots of boxing videos I can put on here little buddies. Some where I never got touched haha. Lets just call it quits guys and get together and drink a beer cause you know I have not done anything wrong my son sparred and I had a couple of fights. Now y'all know that my son is a golden gloves champ,2 time Naga champ,amd advaced division lutador champ. He's gonna be calling y'all out if you dont stop talking bout him. Know for a fact he can take Josh out right now lol
2/1/12 7:46 PM
AXC Ray

Josh you better run and hide he's got hidden BJJ where you just have BJ.
2/1/12 8:05 PM
AXC Ray

Man this is so much fun i've never been one to talk smack but it so funny Josh,Matt,Tony lets all sit down and talk about how slippery my boxing ring is lol.
2/1/12 8:23 PM
goquickly

Ray I was at an event that you promoted and had a random stranger out from the crowd and had them fight a trained athlete (both women).

That's unprofessional on your end.

Also unprofessional, letting your kid fight in not only a dirt arena - but somewhere there is horse feces floating through the air. I'm surprised his gash didn't get infected.

Great your son competes in legit sanctioned events like Naga and Lutador. That's great. He should not compete in your circus or "spar" as you call it.

You have said they did it at intermission, that is still part of the event itself. He was under age. No arguing that. Also fighters should be tested, which looks like your son would test positive for pot.
2/1/12 9:25 PM
justacook

Ray, it's been a while since we went to NAGA, but I kinda remember your son was severely beaten by a girl at one point so I really doubt he could beat any of Triad at all. I wouldn't write checks for him against Josh that he cant cash if you get my drift. To be honest, some of those divisions in the kids NAGA are so small they don't even have a 3rd place anyway. Sounds like you're trying to live through your son though, who probably is more talented than you. Maybe that pressure is why he has all the weed and Marley pics on his Facebook. Parenting tip #2, try to keep your kids away from folks that they can pick up bad habits from.
The guys are all doing what they do...you know.. Training like demons. I'm sure they'll enjoy your posts when they get back though.
As for seeing your vids.. I saw you fight Miles in person sitting right behind a couple of your team so I know what your fights are like. They were disappointed when you couldn't find the door to get out and the general consensus was that you're just too old to be competing anymore. Maybe that's why you've started putting up your young child like a banty rooster in a chicken fight. All the way around, just a sad thing.
2/1/12 10:23 PM
Josh J

Wow, I was going to respond to Ray... but I'm not sure I need to.  It looks like "justacook" has it handeled...lol.

I think it's hilarious that instead of threatening to beat me up yourself, you are attempting to have your kid do it.   I'll pass on beating up your kid though.  I'll leave the child abuse to you. ;-)

By the way, when are you going to come visit us?  We could make more videos.  Put up or shut up.... know what I'm saying?  You have an entire school of badasses you could bring with you.

2/1/12 10:39 PM
AXC Ray

Thats right me and Adrien threw hands till somebody dropped like real mma fighters we did not throw our legs around each other and try to put our heads on each others pecker. Haha peace out,have fun with that. And by the way Shane Allferd said that was the best mma match ever in his cage so see ya on the flip side.
2/1/12 10:50 PM
Josh J

but you won't see us at Triad huh..... didn't think so.  Put up or shut up... you obviously chose shut up.

By the way, making fun of BJJ just because you suck at it is pretty stupid.  Unlike your school, we have great striking AND great jiu jitsu. 
2/1/12 11:42 PM
gorillagrappling

Nope. Not David. Freddy. I'm all of 145 and I'd double leg you through the underpinning on your trailer and wrap my little legs around your neck while forcing your head into my wiener. However you put it. That's for another thread.

I'm more interested in how you scored that license. Not because I actually care but I heard that Troy King was looking into it. I'm just an interested stander by at this point. Please continue making money and becoming "famous." Phone Post
2/2/12 6:16 AM
Josh J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDOSfVEvOd0 

You sure you want some of that?  Watch this video.  You sure you want to risk ending up being part of a "wrestling clinic"?
2/2/12 8:02 AM
gorillagrappling

Lol. I take it back. Please don't head lock me. Please. Phone Post
2/2/12 10:56 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL. You took Adrian down and tried to sub him because he was lacing you up standing.

You were unable to tap him due to your white belt level BJJ skills....I would spell out Jiu-Jitsu but I didn't want to confuse you...since you have it spelled wrong on your truck you hillbilly dumbass.

When it did get back to your feet, Miles put you to sleep with one shot.

Anyone got video of Miles' one hitter quitter?
2/2/12 11:00 AM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/2/12 11:01 AM
Stranglehold26

There should also not be a colon (:) after "Train with"....it's one sentence, why would you put that there?

Also, Why in god's name would you spell Jiu-Jitsu like that?

White belt in BJJ

White belt in spelling
2/2/12 11:15 AM
Stranglehold26

2/2/12 11:16 AM
Stranglehold26

1:07 in to video.
2/2/12 11:16 AM
Stranglehold26

Damn I never get sick of seeing him get knocked the fuck out hahaha.
2/2/12 11:22 AM
Stranglehold26

and Tony, yes, we all want to see the video!
2/2/12 11:55 AM
superman30

you got knocked the F$@k OUT!!!!! someone find a gif of smokey.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.