UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> Ray Echols Ruins Alabama MMA (cagepotato link)

3/3/12 2:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AXC Ray
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First of all I never begged anybody for money but when you are surrounded by good people(which you are not) that want to help you it is an awesome feeling, and Josh I dont have a check stub cause I am the the big boss not the employee. I made more off one Freightliner truck I sold last week than you made in a month, guaranteed. I also know people you train with and dude im a league above you my friend. So keep dreaming big and maybe one day you can hang with m
e but I doubt it.
3/3/12 4:34 PM
Josh J

Edited: 03/03/12 4:35 PM
In my opinion if you are rolling in money, and are extremely successful as you claim to be then you should be ashamed for asking others for money (begging).   How much did you make off the truck?  Just curious.

If you are a league above me, stop running that mouth about how bad you are and show me.  You can talk about it all day, but it's just talk.  You will never show up.  You will never put one of your guys on a card against a guy from Triad.  You are a coward with a big mouth.  You've fooled a lot of people who don't know much about MMA into thinking you are something, but people who are actually in the sport know what's up.  The "good people" you are surrounded by talk about how you are a joke as a fighter when you aren't around.  

Go back to washing trucks for a living and having to shut your school down every other month.  Keep being successful.  

3/6/12 1:39 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Success" looks like a used SUV with misspelled, shitty looking vinyl decals?

I'll pass on your definition of success.

Can't wait to see video from the next "Ray Echols' Bumfight Promotions Presents..." event.
3/17/12 11:18 PM
Josh J

Now he's lying and claiming he has a Brazilian Top Team Affiliation coming to his school.  The top comment on the video where he claims that is by BTT and it's them saying "Just to be clear, this gym has NO affiliation with us!"

Claiming false affiliation is as bad as claiming a belt you didn't earn.

He also claimed Luke Day (his BJJ instructor) got his blue belt from BTT, when he really got it from a gym in Alabama. 

Lies, Lies, Lies and more lies.  He won't comment on his lies in the Cullman Times.  Every time you bring that up he stops talking.  How are you going to defend these lies Ray?

Here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiFXvoW7cBU&feature=youtu.be 
3/19/12 2:25 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hahahahahaha. BTT? Gimme a break Ray.
3/28/12 8:19 PM
gorillagrappling

Ray, you may have made a few hundred bucks selling an old rig, but that changes nothing. You're still a knuckle dragging mouth breather. Not only have you replaced Skip as the brunt of Bama MMA jokeration, Lawdy Momma is clowning you on the UG and you're too stupid to realize. Phone Post
3/29/12 9:26 AM
Stranglehold26

holy deleted posts batman! I get a text from Gorilla while training last night telling me to check the thread. I come in this morning and it went from 109 posts to 106.

What did I miss??
4/16/12 8:52 PM
gorillagrappling

This thread is as gay as alabama's real MMA scene. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.