UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Signed big nog 8x10 photo for sale

1/28/12 8:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_stu0411
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have an original, personally autographed big nog 8x10 photo for sale. Certificate of authenticity will be provided. I bought this but realised after sale that I needed a landscape photo for the memorabilia piece I am putting together...my mistake is your gain. I only want to cover my costs, $50 including overnight express post. If interested let me know and I can email you pictures of it. Cheers, Stu Phone Post
1/29/12 1:06 AM
geraldbb
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sold. No need for photos etc.

Stu can you email me at geraldbb AT hotmail.com to organise payment etc.

Cheers,

Gerald
1/31/12 12:41 AM
UGCTT_stu0411
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posted today Gerald, enjoy the picture...its a beauty Phone Post
2/1/12 8:52 PM
Tatami Strangler
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have never understood the appeal of signed photographs.
Do you pull the certificate of authenticity out each time you have yous mates over?
2/2/12 4:54 AM
UGCTT_stu0411

Tatami Strangler - I have never understood the appeal of signed photographs.
Do you pull the certificate of authenticity out each time you have yous mates over?

Then why the fuck did you click in the thread, apart from intentionally trying to be a dick?

I acquired signed Big Nog, Cain, Bisping and Wanderlei 8x10's to have mounted with a UFC 110 poster with Photo of me ringside at the event underneath. I wanted a nice one off memorabilia piece to remember my first live UFC event.

Serious question, did you go? If so surely you remember how fucking nuts that arena went at times. It was a great show and one of the best live sporting events I have ever been too and I wanted to remember that everytime I looked at it.
2/2/12 5:37 PM
Tatami Strangler
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, you sound angry!

Hardly trying to be a dick fella. More so trying to understand the mindset of people who spend money on autographed photos. I just don't get it.

I went to 110 and 127 and agree they were great. Got plenty of photos too. When I get them printed, I will be sure to scribble something across them that looks like a signature.
2/3/12 1:25 AM
UGCTT_stu0411

Tatami Strangler - Wow, you sound angry!

Hardly trying to be a dick fella. More so trying to understand the mindset of people who spend money on autographed photos. I just don't get it.

I went to 110 and 127 and agree they were great. Got plenty of photos too. When I get them printed, I will be sure to scribble something across them that looks like a signature.

Not angry at all mate, I just didn't see how your comment was of any use at all to the thread. Fair enough, if you don't get it then nothing I say will matter. Horses for courses and all of that. You headed in March?

Hope your not a lefty..Be a shame to smudge your scribble over the photo.

2/6/12 6:15 PM
Tatami Strangler

Yep mate Ill be there on March 3rd. u?
2/6/12 10:47 PM
UGCTT_stu0411

Yeah. Locked flights in last week Phone Post
2/10/12 4:09 AM
DIMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get a room guys... Seriously Phone Post
2/13/12 7:31 AM
geraldbb
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great photo, and worth $50 easy. I have a few signed items, nothing too serious and I don't shop for them, they just come up now and then.

I don't understand people who like cricket and soccer. Listening to a cricket or soccer fanatic probably isn't going to change my opinion. Doesn't make my opinion any more worthwhile or meaningful. Or theirs.
3/5/12 12:06 AM
Jei
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DIMA - Get a room guys... Seriously Phone Post
LOL Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.