UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Since everyone is talking about robbery....

1/29/12 4:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bon Jones Bones
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does anyone else feel that Cub Swanson got ROBBED of knockout of the night? I literally jumped out of my seat when I saw Roop's bloody mouthpiece go flying. Thoughts? Phone Post
1/29/12 4:32 AM
bizsirker

Agreed. Cleanest punch of the night. AND AT 145! Phone Post
1/29/12 5:52 AM
RandyDarsh
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bon Jones Bones - Does anyone else feel that Cub Swanson got ROBBED of knockout of the night? I literally jumped out of my seat when I saw Roop's bloody mouthpiece go flying. Thoughts? Phone Post
The mouthpiece flying should have just earned him that bonus Phone Post
1/29/12 5:52 AM
bizsirker

CHiLLEN - It was insane aye!

Johnston has a case though, he knocked out some that was pretty much the definition of iron chin and known to go through wars!

Cub did not knock him out to be precise, but I would count It as one, it was clean as a whistle.

I think he should get a bit of a bonus he brought it and put on a show. Phone Post
He may of not got KO of the night ( I think he should have). But that was a beautiful punch in hendo style. He just weighs 40 pounds less. Phone Post
1/29/12 6:03 AM
nobigdeal
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cub looked great tonight. I thought the length of roop might present problems but cub walked through him. Phone Post
1/29/12 6:06 AM
unfilter
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/29/12 6:29 AM
random_muppett
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobigdeal - Cub looked great tonight. I thought the length of roop might present problems but cub walked through him. Phone Post
BEEP! Phone Post
1/29/12 6:34 AM
ChaosOverkill
370 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"the lower weight classes never deliver"

Ug Noob factory
1/29/12 8:55 AM
Bon Jones Bones

CHiLLEN -
bizsirker -
CHiLLEN - It was insane aye!

Johnston has a case though, he knocked out some that was pretty much the definition of iron chin and known to go through wars!

Cub did not knock him out to be precise, but I would count It as one, it was clean as a whistle.

I think he should get a bit of a bonus he brought it and put on a show. Phone Post
He may of not got KO of the night ( I think he should have). But that was a beautiful punch in hendo style. He just weighs 40 pounds less. Phone Post
It will be shown a lot in highlight reels, as sweet as they come. Phone Post
It was on sportscenter's top ten. Ol DFW should give Mr. Swanson a little something. Phone Post
1/29/12 9:01 AM
Empire
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no way.

beltran was never KO'd before and Johnson had him out STANDING w/ uppercuts.

joey went down and did a shoulder roll cold from that KO.

that deserved the KO of the night.
1/29/12 9:01 AM
Hired Gun
364 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cub Got Fucked That Was KOTN
1/29/12 2:20 PM
The Last Emperor

It was a beautiful punch from Cub no doubt, but they made the right call. Lavar's KO of Beltran was brutal. Guy's a fucking beast.
1/29/12 3:29 PM
11the11s

RandyDarsh - 
Bon Jones Bones - Does anyone else feel that Cub Swanson got ROBBED of knockout of the night? I literally jumped out of my seat when I saw Roop's bloody mouthpiece go flying. Thoughts? Phone Post
The mouthpiece flying should have just earned him that bonus Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.