UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> 'The Gladiator' cut by the UFC

1/30/12 10:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mad Xyientist
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

60 events too late...but still thank you.
1/30/12 11:09 PM
HoldYerGround
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just waiting for someone to post one of those sweet ass PRIDE intro vids.
1/30/12 11:19 PM
chaplinshouse
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/31/12 1:11 PM
historytjs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

glad they ditched that whole intro.

I remember every time i bought a ppv card having to sulk in embarassment after I had just tried convincing skeptical family members the ufc is an actual sport and then that abomination of intros would play. God the death metal was horrible.
2/3/12 9:23 AM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well it sounds like we'll be getting a pretty cool new intro from early reports
2/3/12 10:03 AM
SUPER HLUK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are they gonna hire someone else? Make a damn highlight or something. Don't set up some gay ass intro with a random guy.
2/3/12 10:09 AM
Dr Violence
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^They are making a highlight, I don't know where this bald guy fits into it, it's a highlight reel of clips from UFC 1 to the present day with some CGI wizardry involved. Dana said the new intro is a tribute to the fighters who made the UFC what it is today.

Apparently there are two new intros, one made by the Primetime crew and one made by bigtime Hollywood people, the one on the PPV tomorrow is the bigtime one, so maybe the bald guy is in the primetime one?
2/3/12 10:24 AM
jude099
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Digital Domain (transformers, x-men: first class, tron) are doing the intro which will be a highlight of 18 fights, i believe, and hans zimmer (he should need no introduction HERE)is doing the music.

I am fucking STOKED!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.