UnderGround Forums

TattooGround >> Thigh tattoo

2/1/12 3:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Master Bedar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, I have been checking out local artists and found one that does a lot of portrait and old school tattoos.

This would be my first tattoo and I am thinking of doing a whole left thigh "sleeve"

This would be my first tattoo so any tips/tricks would be appreciated.

I want an early American Carnival scene, i.e. strong man, freak show characters, red curtains, carnival women, spectators, etc. My idea is to pitch it to the artist and see if he likes it and if he does just let him go with it.

Good idea? Bad idea? Tips? Advice?
2/3/12 1:21 AM
Vas Deferens
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get exactly what YOU want. Never go with the trendy crap/placement you see people get, but that is more of a chick thing.
2/3/12 1:26 AM
Vas Deferens
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good site.

https://www.facebook.com/loltattoos
2/3/12 2:13 AM
Master Bedar

The thigh placement being more of a chick thing? I am not offended at all, like you said it is important that I am satisfied with it.

I really liked my idea, to have the carnival freak show, etc. American history on there.
2/3/12 1:48 PM
Vas Deferens

Your placement is not a chick thing. I was thinking lower back and stuff like that.
4/7/12 12:46 PM
OBgrappler

tattooNOW.com, find an artist and a local convention so you get the most bang for your buck..
10/7/12 6:55 AM
NinjaNate

This thread is old so I dont really expect a response but -

when you get a tattoo on your thigh will you have it facing up so an observer sees it the right way? or would you have it facing upside down so you can see it the right way when you look at it yourself?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.