UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Official Welsh Top Team (WTT) Thread

8/23/12 3:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blunderhooks
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett - TartanTopTeam backs Dan Henderson all the way!

No offence to our Celtic brothers. Phone Post
Dan "William Wallace" Henderson is going home in an ambulance! Phone Post
8/24/12 1:43 AM
Megatherium
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not buying the injury personally. The aged Scot knew he had no chance against our Welsh pfp all time great and found a way out.
8/24/12 4:24 PM
Blunderhooks
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Megatherium - I'm not buying the injury personally. The aged Scot knew he had no chance against our Welsh pfp all time great and found a way out.
I think you're onto something.

Why Vitor and not Paul Harris? Because Wales would be GUARANTEED a winner if Paul Harris fought.

Obvious anti-Wales conspiracy is obvious. Phone Post
8/25/12 10:33 AM
sly fox
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Megatherium - I'm not buying the injury personally. The aged Scot knew he had no chance against our Welsh pfp all time great and found a way out.

voted up ^
8/27/12 4:26 PM
random_muppett
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sly fox -
Megatherium - I'm not buying the injury personally. The aged Scot knew he had no chance against our Welsh pfp all time great and found a way out.

voted up ^
Voted down.

BOTH of you.

The ageing Scot will return to claim his throne!

Although in his absence Paul Harris v Jones woulda been cool. Phone Post
8/30/12 5:55 AM
Megatherium
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welsh Top Team fight calendar update:

Jonny Jones vs Vitor Belfort World LHW Title UFC 151 Sept 22

Yves Edwards vs Jeremy Stephens UFC on FX 5 Oct 5

Phil Davis vs Wagner Prado UFC 152 Oct 13

WAR WTT!!
9/7/12 10:40 PM
Megatherium

WTT Alert: Paul Harris vs Hector Lombard at UFC FX 6 this December 14 in Australia!

This fight will likely co-headline the TUF UK vs Australia live finale beside Ross Pearson vs George Sotiropolous.

War Paul Harris!

Welsh Top Team!
9/8/12 11:09 PM
Evie
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'Ow be, butties? :D  Anything new and exciting going on at WTT?
9/9/12 2:40 AM
Megatherium

Well, our great champion Jonny Jones has a big fight with Vitor Belfort scheduled for two weeks time. With all the drama surrounding this recent event cancellation (it's always blame the Welshman with this company) it's one of those times where we diehards will always close ranks and support our great Welsh fighters. We'll always be here to celebrate our great fighters, past and present, and to celebrate Wales itself, the birthplace of mma.

Check out the nice video greetings on page 12 from one of our greatest stars, Gerald Harris. That's the kind of gesture that makes this all worthwhile!
9/9/12 2:51 AM
Evie
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, hopefully i'll be doing you all proud in the next year or so. I'm moving to Florida at the end of November to train at American Top Team - but don't worry, i'll rep WTT with pride :D  My last name is Davies, after all!
9/11/12 10:52 PM
sly fox
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evie, are you in austin? im over in houston... evie good choice in team, you'll be training with the great welshman Yves Edwards wont you!!

WTT fighters Cody Williams and Jon Harris will be fighting at Legacy this friday, i'll see if i can get a little message for the WTT

9/11/12 10:54 PM
sly fox

votes up for evie and megaT...keeping the welsh dream alive!
9/21/12 5:44 PM
Megatherium

Jonny Jones defends his world UFC LHW title tomorrow. I'll bet the scene is pretty festive in Wales right now.

War Jonny Jones!

War Welsh Top Team!
9/21/12 6:39 PM
sly fox

Megatherium - Jonny Jones defends his world UFC LHW title tomorrow. I'll bet the scene is pretty festive in Wales right now.

War Jonny Jones!

War Welsh Top Team!

hope so legacy wasnt such a lot time out for wtt, with cody williams and jonathan harris both getting L's...probably acclimating the the heat of texas was the problem
9/24/12 4:42 AM
Megatherium

And the belt comes back to Wales!

Jonny Jones can't be beat!

War WTT!
9/24/12 4:52 AM
AmericasBitchPing
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedrai ddim diodda John jones, prick dir boi a gobeithio geith o Ffwc o gweir gan Shane Carwyn pan eith o fynu I hw
9/26/12 11:25 PM
Megatherium

AmericasBitchPing - Fedrai ddim diodda John jones, prick dir boi a gobeithio geith o Ffwc o gweir gan Shane Carwyn pan eith o fynu I hw

Shane Carwyn provides us a reason to care about TUF after all.

We are indebted to our esteemed new member for this vital contribution!

War WTT!

10/18/12 1:58 AM
Megatherium

Congratulations to Phil Davis for his big win at UFC 153. Should have easily been submission of the night, but we've seen how this works with Welsh fighters in UFC so many times it hardly bears mentioning.

War WTT !
11/11/12 4:13 PM
sly fox

WTTT

11/23/12 5:58 AM
Megatherium

Eder 'The Welsh Hand Grenade' Jones in action vs Jereson Dos Santos.

http://youtu.be/0MKgn_NYqRA

Eder vs Danilo 'Motoserra' Pereira

http://youtu.be/1VatQXBEqxA

Eder does this interview in Portuguese, presumably about the rich tradition of Welsh fighters sharpening their skills in the vale tudo rings of Brazil, following in the footsteps of the Welsh vale tudo legend Joseph 'Pele" Landy Johns.

http://youtu.be/-He-O5A6gag
11/23/12 6:15 AM
Megatherium

Just a reminder that Welsh mma legend Yves Edwards is back in action December 8 in Seattle at UFC on Fox 5 vs John Cholish!

War Welsh Top Team!!!
11/23/12 9:26 AM
Nakedwelshman
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been spending too much time in the OG and neglecting my WTT brothers.

I will make it up to you over the weekend Phone Post
12/6/12 2:26 AM
Megatherium

Yves Edwards fights this weekend boys.

War Yves!

War WTT!
12/8/12 8:00 PM
Megatherium

Yves!!!
12/27/12 9:23 PM
sly fox

Merry Xmas (bit late) and a happy new year

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.