UnderGround Forums

New York Underground >> Thornwood MMA

2/4/12 12:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/12 12:28 PM

I was looking for BJJ schools in the Westchester area and came across this place. I've never trained before so I want to make sure I'm not missing out on any hidden gyms in my area.

I remember someone mentioning this place to me in a conversation a while back, but I never took the chance to go since I was still away at school at the time. It seems like a legitmate place and has some pretty good reviews.

Any UG/OGers attend/know anything about this place? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! 

2/17/12 3:21 PM
PTSandman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you are talking about Steve Kardian's Thornwood school, I would highly recommend it.
3/4/12 12:54 PM
Empire
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

highly recommended.

steve's a great instructor and the guys there are technically solid.
3/4/12 12:55 PM
Empire
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's not just steve though. there are other there that are very good instructors and bb's.

Tony Gioffre (sp?) - at least i think that's his name, is very technical as well.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.