Ashun Keebored Warweeuh -
leque -
gatorlaw -
Ashun Keebored Warweeuh -

Had Nick Diaz 3 rounds to 2.

Nick Diaz 1st, 2nd.

Carlos 3rd and 4th

Nick diaz 5th.

I will never be a carlos fan after this.

Cecil People Judge tonights fight. Enough said.

If enough People TTT. THERE WILL BE 100% a rematch Between Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit.

Carlos ran the whole night. How is that a victory? Give him 3rd and 4th, as he landed a bit.

----------------------------

EDIT: I said i will never be a carlos fan not because of the fight ending in a decision, but because he did not come tonight to FIGHT. He came to OUT POINT his opponent. Running away.
---------------------------

Any of you thinking Condit won anywhere CLOSE to more than 2 rounds, your a fool. Tell Anderson Silva hes wrong, in fact, tell him hes the worst MMA fighter ever. Because surely, he must be wrong and you must be right, right?

Cesar Gracie
@ufc Chuck Liddell and Anderson Silva sitting ringside had Diaz winning. Champions know really who won

Dan Henderson
Wow, I would not want to judge that one. I had it even after 4. And diaz in the 5th

Mark Muñoz
Gr8 fight! Think Diaz 4 rounds to 1. We'll see! #ufc143

Ariel Helwani
Condit wins via decision. Great fight. I think I had it 3-2 Diaz but need to watch again.

Matt Lindland
Great fight Diaz 1,2,5 Condit 3,4

Pat Miletich
That decision was an absolute joke. At best, Condit won 2 rounds.

Micah Miller
What a fucking robbery

Joe Lauzon
I eagerly await fight metrics for this fight... I thought Diaz won that all night long. (To clear things up, diaz won via aggrestion and octagon control)

Mike Kogan
Fucking judges are blind. 48-47 Diaz. Steve Wonder would have scored it. @nickdiaz209 @NateDiaz209

Cody McKenzie
Wow really goes to show you how bad these judges suck Carlos ran the entire time

josh neer
Wow. Nick got robbed 4-1 diaz. Carlos was doing the Forrest Gump #runforestrun

Ronda Rousey
If I wanted to see a man run for 25 minutes I'd go to a track meet. Diaz is the real champ, what a bullshit fight

Jens Pulver
One last thing before I go to bed. IMO @nickdiaz209 had it 48-47. Thats it. Good night. Love my Diaz bros @NateDiaz209

MarloesCoenen
4-1 Nick, thanks to the backmount at the end.

LayzieTheSavage
I had the fight scored 4 rounds to 1 in favor of @nickdiaz209. So does everybody else that knows their shit.

MiddleEasy
1, 2, 5 to Nick. RT @cromscott @MiddleEasy How did middleEasy score the fight?

Dan Hardy
How did you score the main event yesterday? I thought Diaz looked great. I was watching a different fight to the judges though.

Pat Miletich
"@danhendo: Wow, I would not want to judge that one. I had it even after 4. And diaz in the 5th" Same here, Dan.

TJ Dillashaw
@
@derek8poker very close fight but had Diaz winning 3 rounds Condit 2.

Tim Kennedy
I HATE judges! @ufc
You belong in a special home. Every post or thread you make is full-on retard.

Can't stand idiots like you on this board. Go wear your just bleed shirt and gtfo of the UG. Phone Post
Ur getting a jd from uf? Must explain ur logic!

Why don't u get off the board and try a little harder in school to get into a top t school Phone Post
Mayb if you went to school people would understand what your tryna say? LOL Phone Post
Dummy I am on your side. This guy was insulting ur cause, stay awake u fuck Phone Post
LOL sorry too many idiots on the ug, i cant keep track. Im in the mindset that ppl who think condit won the fight are trollers Phone Post
2/5/12 8:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ashun Keebored Warweeuh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gatorlaw -
Ashun Keebored Warweeuh - 
gatorlaw -
thedudebro - You don't even have to be a Diaz fan, if you are a true fan of the sport ... you know that was a ROBBERY. Octagon control was completely missing in judging criteria.

That gameplan from Jackson's is embarrassing.

umad?

If 98% of the people all independently thought diaz won 1,2,5.

Clearly we all know who is the true interim ww champion. Phone Post

You've got to be a troll. I was pulling for Diaz from day one and it's obvious that he lost. The manner in which he lost is unfortunate if you were looking for a k. zombie/garcia slugfest.

If, after watching that fight again, you think Diaz won, you should find a different sport to watch because combat sports of any kind aren't for you.

Anderson silva should quit the sport as well i suppose? Phone Post
2/5/12 8:34 PM
PatsBarriesGotKongo

TTT
2/5/12 8:36 PM
gatorlaw
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that your only defense? That other fighters who watched it live agree with you? Condit lit up diaz on the metrics and engaged on his terms. Diaz lost. It wasn't a loss that deserves a rematch. 
2/5/12 8:38 PM
gatorlaw
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And leque it's okay, I understand you have nothing to say now, after you called me out because you've got a "MS."
2/5/12 8:42 PM
Lil P

TTT Diaz was robbed
2/5/12 8:43 PM
gatorlaw

leque -  LOL okay dude, tax law?!? Enjoy ur life HAHAHAH Phone Post

I don't do tax law. I studied it. I do commercial real estate development. You want to keep the conversation on me because you're obviously embarassed of your U. Phoenix degree.
2/5/12 8:44 PM
gatorlaw

leque -  That likes bragging that morticians make good money. Whatevvvv :) Diaz needs a rematch. Grappling octagon control and aggression. Condit brought none of those. Phone Post

Grappling?! lmfao. Try harder.

2/5/12 8:55 PM
Ulukai

TTT Phone Post
2/5/12 8:56 PM
gatorlaw

@thedudebro:

Condit landed 30.5% more significant strikes than Diaz .He landed more than 11 times more leg kicks than Diaz. Those aren't technicalities. Diaz had back control once. Condit lit up Diaz' face the entire fight. Diaz didn't deserve to win if he couldn't deal with Condit looping out to the left every time Diaz backed him up.

Diaz' "aggression" doesn't make up for that. Condit's style could have been countered, Diaz failed to do so.
2/5/12 9:00 PM
32Hunter

ttt.
2/5/12 9:01 PM
gatorlaw

leque - 
gatorlaw
 Back mount & body triangle + triangle and arm bar sub attempts. I'll wait for what condit threw up. Key board warrior doesn't know shit about mma. 

Lol Phoenix?!? Omg dude u got me!!! Oh shit!!! Go fuck yourself :) UT Bs and ms biochem + chem... Lick my sack faggot

Someone's upset. You talk shit about my career path and then admit you're some mid (or, more likely, entry) level lab rat that went to a graduate program not even in the top 15 in biochem. Enjoy your pasty skin and 60k a year.
2/5/12 9:02 PM
BooZe

TTT Phone Post
2/5/12 9:14 PM
Unseen
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
2/5/12 9:15 PM
Ashun Keebored Warweeuh

Edited: 02/05/12 9:18 PM
asfafsd adletel delete
2/5/12 9:16 PM
gatorlaw

thedudebro - 

Round 1: Condit lands 16 leg kicks to Diaz' 1. Condit outstrikes both significant and overall.

Round 2: I give this round to Diaz. I think he got in Condit's head and it worked well.

Round 3: Condit lands 15 leg kicks to Diaz' 1. Condit outstrikes both significant and overall.

Round 4: Condit triples Diaz' strike output and lands 17 leg kicks to Diaz' 1.

Round 5: Condit has slight edge in striking in this round. Diaz gets back control and body lock. I give this to Diaz.

Clearly a 48-47 win for Condit. Well fought.
2/5/12 9:16 PM
Ashun Keebored Warweeuh

thedudebro - lol boy going by total strikes is such a joke 6 leg kicks (diaz) vs condits (68)

Diaz had more LEGITIMATE significant strikes (Head and Body shots) than Condit.

Won a title on baby leg kicks.

LOL

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-N55t7-s-ozg/Ty7bD_dufKI/AAAAAAAAAAM/cn-nsXnagWs/s1600/diazlol.gif

Enjoy that title while you can Condit.
Ttt Phone Post
2/5/12 9:17 PM
Ashun Keebored Warweeuh

Edited: 02/05/12 9:17 PM
-deleted
2/5/12 9:18 PM
gatorlaw

And if you think leg kicks don't matter and shouldn't factor into a decision, go talk to Urijah Faber about Aldo.
2/5/12 9:20 PM
Ashun Keebored Warweeuh

yo stop replying to this guy ^

you can tell hes just trying to go on, he knows he screwed up defending condit

Gatorlaw, i think u misunderstood something.

Many people were Condit fans, but condit did not deserve to win last night.
2/5/12 9:24 PM
gatorlaw

Edited: 02/05/12 9:24 PM
I'm not a Condit fan. I was pulling for Diaz because I wanted to see him get inside GSP's head. I'm actually disappointed that I won't get to see that. Regardless of who I wanted to win, I can give credit where it's due and I'll admit that Condit came in with the right plan to win and executed it perfectly. He deserves the shot.   
2/5/12 9:26 PM
KimuraKing

TTT
2/5/12 9:32 PM
CesarGracieJewJitsu

ttt
2/5/12 9:37 PM
gatorlaw

I knew leque wouldn't have anything meaningful to say in response to the sad truth he has to wake up with every morning.
2/5/12 9:37 PM
aaroncev

TTT

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.