UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Last minute trip to Oahu, wat do?

2/6/12 9:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"hey honey, what do you feel like eating for dinner tonight"

"well dear, i'm really hungry for some ETHNIC food here!"

"well, what do you have in mind? how about we do WHITE MAN food tonight!"

"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!"

matt, i think we're onto a classic og thread.
2/6/12 11:53 PM
JIMMYNAKS
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JJ Dolan's pizza. I've seen children as young as yours there as late as 10pm.

And to appease FCTV808 order a Whiskey Sour and Monster Energy(R) ReHab to wash it down. Phone Post
2/7/12 12:18 AM
NorthSlopePipeNinja
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JIMMYNAKS - JJ Dolan's pizza. I've seen children as young as yours there as late as 10pm.

And to appease FCTV808 order a Whiskey Sour and Monster Energy(R) ReHab to wash it down. Phone Post
There now, will do as soon as I'm done with my beer!! Phone Post
2/7/12 2:08 AM
NorthSlopePipeNinja
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I've decided that if Japan wanted to flatten Waikiki.....

I'm not sure I'd have a problem with that :) Phone Post
2/7/12 2:28 AM
NorthSlopePipeNinja

Awesome shops and restaurants, but HOLY SHIT THE ROADS!!!!!!! I have driven in some of the largest cities in America, hell, I've even driven in middle eastern cities....and none of them even come close to the streets of Waikiki and their crazy ass rules!!! I still get lost with a freaking turn by turn GPS, lol! Phone Post
2/7/12 2:46 AM
JIMMYNAKS
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I live here and only go to Waikiki like 2-3x a year. Hate the parking or NO parking and the crowd and traffic.

Hope you enjoyed the Pizza. Phone Post
2/7/12 4:22 AM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know what there needs to be out here? A fucking BBQ place. Im not talking L&L's, Im talking like Famous Dave's...real BBQ.
2/7/12 5:25 AM
NorthSlopePipeNinja

^ THIS!

The pizza was pretty damn good, a little greasy but good non the less!!

Went to an Irish bar by the louis vuitton store and it was pretty cool, the live band was pretty good too! Then we went across the street to moose mcguillicutty's and we were the only people in there and drinks were half off. The wife and I danced and played pool for free, it was actually a good time!

I would probably rage out and kill somebody if I had to cruise Waikiki on the weekend again...I had to yell at some old Asian dude after he sat at the light until it turned yellow, then flipped me off and slammed on the breaks right after he turned today. I pulled up beside him and he started yelling in some gibberish language..I told him he was lucky my kid was in the car..

What's crazy is I'm usually a very calm, good natured person, but this town makes me want to bury people in shallow graves. Phone Post
2/7/12 5:28 AM
NorthSlopePipeNinja

I hope next time I come I can get to some different parts of the island because this can't be what ALL of Oahu's like Phone Post
2/7/12 5:44 AM
jjd
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and people can't figure out why I don't like to leave the NS!!

KEEP THE COUNTRY, COUNTRY!!
2/7/12 5:51 AM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a dive bar right by my building in waikiki, they have dollar beers there every day around 5 or 6 (I think everyday) . Where the hell else are you gonna find dollar beers at on the island, and in Waikiki no less!?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.