UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Werdum: Nelson never hurt me

2/6/12 10:32 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

“When I stood up, my blood pressure dropped and I felt sick. I couldn’t walk after the fight because of the pain. Like four of five elbows he threw at me really caught me, so it hurt but it was a nice win”, says the Brazilian, analyzing his performance.

“I was really happy about my fight. I asked my master (Rafael Cordeiro) how was it, and since he said ‘wow’ too many times, I guess he was happy… I followed the game plan as we had said it, all according to the plan. I was smart when fighting him. Roy Nelson is tough, he doesn’t fall, but I punched him hard. I even threw a spinning back kick (laughs)”, affirmed.

According to Werdum, Ultimate’s stability helped on his performance. “I was really confident, I wasn’t overtrained, even because I was not afraid it would get canceled like it used to happen in Strikeforce”, said, reminding of his duel against Alistair Overeem, in 2011, which was postponed three times.

Werdum showed impressive evolution on the stand-up, applying good knees on the clinch, and says he was surprised by the American’s strength. But it a bad way, he claims: he thought he would hit him harder.

“He didn’t hit me as strong as I thought he would... I guess it was like Samson with his hair, Roy Nelson lost a little of his strength when he lost weight (laughs)”, jokes, saying that did not hurt that punch which knocked him down on the second round. “I really lost balance, he didn’t got me dizzy or anything. It was like when I fought Fedor”.

read entire article...

2/6/12 10:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Zjjitsu705
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fucking ridiculous thread title.  are we the the national enquirer? 
2/6/12 10:43 AM
rosario00
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Zjjitsu705 - fucking ridiculous thread title.  are we the the national enquirer? 
Business as usual Phone Post
2/6/12 10:46 AM
buckshot44
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone watch the post fight presser?  Werdum gave us his happy / troll face.. somebody needs to post that pic here.. ASAP!!
2/6/12 10:46 AM
KickassMcrad
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to start voting down the Underground News for Trolling.

As Axl Rose once said "It gets worser everyday".
2/6/12 10:58 AM
Zamiel
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's funny how the first quote of the real article is “I’m still crazy, the guy punched me f---- hard”
2/6/12 11:03 AM
Gsnitsky

KickassMcrad -  I'm going to start voting down the Underground News for Trolling.

As Axl Rose once said "It gets worser everyday".
Ha! Phone Post
2/6/12 11:15 AM
ds1970
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus, what a terrible headline Phone Post
2/6/12 11:41 AM
Arecsa
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Like four of five elbows he threw at me really caught me, so it hurt but it was a nice win."

Fucking UG News. Pathetic as always.
2/6/12 12:29 PM
ortman166

I agree the title is awful, but I think it's referring to the time Nelson "dropped" werdum, even at the time I called it out as a a flop to use his bjj, he even motioned to the ground a few times asking Roy for a ground war. Phone Post
2/6/12 12:34 PM
Flexo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love how the first sentance completely contradicts the title, keep up the quality work UG News. Phone Post
2/6/12 12:47 PM
DeuceDroppin

Wow...And people wonder why nothing is done about all the crazy trolls on here. I think this makes things a little more obvious. This place has really turned to shit. Phone Post
2/6/12 12:58 PM
haterade

SADLY none of yall will get the Samson reference.

2/6/12 1:37 PM
sillypants

Nelson: "Werdum checked my oil - it hurt"
2/6/12 2:25 PM
ranier wolfcastle
943 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Werdum: Nelson never hurt me:

Like four of five elbows he threw at me really caught me, so it hurt
2/6/12 2:36 PM
DeuceDroppin

haterade - SADLY none of yall will get the Samson reference.

Yes because you are the only one here that knows that stupid fucking bible story, and the rest of us here are too stupid and ignorant to be able to piece together Werdum's dumb comment. Fucking idiot. Phone Post
2/6/12 6:44 PM
ortman166

DeuceDroppin -

Yes because you are the only one here that knows that stupid fucking bible story, and the rest of us here are too stupid and ignorant to be able to piece together Werdum's dumb comment. Fucking idiot. Phone Post
Wow, your name is suiting to this comment... You mad bro? (ps I get the comment) Phone Post
2/6/12 6:52 PM
rosario00

DeuceDroppin -

Lol haterade is a fucking idiot- he understood the reference and felt accomplished Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.