UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Attn: MODS, question about TITLE in threads...

2/6/12 2:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LTL
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank,

Aren't you in your 40's?

Might be time to start acting like it.

Just say'n.
2/6/12 2:17 PM
frankiscool
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LTL, when I come to mma.com and ask for LIFE advice, I'll hand you the gun so that you can put a bullet in my head.  thanks
2/6/12 2:17 PM
Jason
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
 The by the book ToS says it should be kept to a minimum, so there is room for interpretation. It has been determinded that on the UG all cursing in thread titles will be disallowed, and on the subforums it is ok.

There is NOTHING I do on this site that Kirik does not know about. I can make some calls without consulting Kirik 1st, but he always knows about them and I always get his opinion. 95% of the time I get his opinion before the action, but not always as he is hard to reach.

Frank, I am not sure what in the heck is going on with emails between us, but any emails that have been sent I have responded to.
2/6/12 2:18 PM
LTL
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frankiscool -  LTL, when I come to mma.com and ask for LIFE advice, I'll hand you the gun so that you can put a bullet in my head.  thanks

Get help.
2/6/12 2:19 PM
Nameless1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is exactly what Al Queda wants !!! Phone Post
2/6/12 2:21 PM
Jason
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimi "The Canadian Rose" Manuwa -  Frank so Kirik still does not know that Jason de-modded you? Phone Post

Yes he does.
2/6/12 2:23 PM
Goro Lives
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for the thread war
ausgepicht

Edited: 02/06/12 2:25 PM
Jason, the TOU actually say:

"Prohibited conduct includes but is not limited to...posting curse words in a thread titles, including masked spellings like Bit** or Sh!T. Swearing should be kept to a minimum generally."

It's worded in a way that it looks like the same thing is being discussed, but it's two topics....swearing in thread titles and swearing in general. Prohibiting swearing in thread titles is realistic, but asking people to not swear at all is not, hence the request to keep it to a minimum. Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but that's what it looks like to me. Of course, Kirkrirk would know best. Just trying to be fair here.

Having said that, it's extremely tame. FIC is obviously pissed off about being de-modded and as you said Kirkrirk knows about it, so it is what it is. 

frankiscool
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason - 
Jimi "The Canadian Rose" Manuwa -  Frank so Kirik still does not know that Jason de-modded you? Phone Post

Yes he does.
After the fact and without reason other than some bullshit about doing the same to other mods, etc. 

Jason, I've emailed you at the address you emailed ME from. 

2/6/12 2:27 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason, would you consider making me a mod just long enough so you can strip and humiliate me?
2/6/12 2:30 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany
1788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We don't have to tell Kirik about it.
2/6/12 2:32 PM
ausgepicht

Edited: 02/06/12 2:32 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany -  We don't have to tell Kirik about it.
Yeah, but I would the OG collective would be bummed if a member was stripped and humiliated and no pics followed.

2/6/12 2:34 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany

That's 1ChromosomeTooMany to you.
2/6/12 2:37 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany

I just felt a rush of power like the time I married my first wife and realized she had to regard me as the head of the home because of her conservative upbringing.
2/6/12 2:38 PM
Jason

1ChromosomeTooMany -  Jason, would you consider making me a mod just long enough so you can strip and humiliate me?

Yes. Yes I would:)

consider it that is
2/6/12 2:38 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany

:(

2/6/12 2:41 PM
frankiscool

Jason makes up the rules as he goes.   He can't state a fucking reason for his actions.  He knows it's total bullshit.
2/6/12 2:42 PM
1ChromosomeTooMany

I certainly won't be complaining when he demotes me on a whim.
2/6/12 2:45 PM
Winnson
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh God, this thread delivers.

Listen, I am way too emotionally invested in the robbery of Diaz to be that involved here, but I promise I'll check in from time to time when I'm in a better place.

Gobless Kirik and Gobless frankiscool and Gobless Jason and Gobless the formerly known as Jupiter dude and Gobless us every one!

What this thread really needs is the Garv though, and maybe Sabrutat, and if Luke Beston could pop by that would be totally awesome.

In summation, Nick really won the fight because Carlos backpedalled the whole time and didn't really come to fight and you shouldn't swear in your thread titles unless it's hilarious.

2/6/12 3:05 PM
Jason

frankiscool -  Jason makes up the rules as he goes.   He can't state a fucking reason for his actions.  He knows it's total bullshit.

Frank, I already stated the reasons several times. You are poor mod. You for the most part only mod your own threads and posts. (there are 203 PAGES of violations to prove that) You post unprofessionally on the forums. We are trying to get mods on the same page who are truly interested in making the forums a better community, and you have not been on of them. This wouldn't even been the 1st time you have been un-modded.  Your complete meltdown over this topic only further proves that it was a right decision on my part.
2/6/12 3:06 PM
Goro Lives
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow

owned a la skooter v. Hendo
2/6/12 8:56 PM
juicer
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ouch
2/7/12 12:33 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Jason - 
frankiscool -  Jason makes up the rules as he goes.   He can't state a fucking reason for his actions.  He knows it's total bullshit.

Frank, I already stated the reasons several times. You are poor mod. You for the most part only mod your own threads and posts. (there are 203 PAGES of violations to prove that) You post unprofessionally on the forums. We are trying to get mods on the same page who are truly interested in making the forums a better community, and you have not been on of them. This wouldn't even been the 1st time you have been un-modded.  Your complete meltdown over this topic only further proves that it was a right decision on my part.
10 -8 round Jason

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.