UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> The poster mafia connection thread!!!

2/10/12 8:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the chip guy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightpimp -  I vote Chip as the Treasurer of the Mafia, he will keep track of the cash that we all send to him and then disburse it to the buyer before the event so they "have cash" and don't have to font it.

F that idea!!!!!!! i'm not going to fill out a 1099k because of a poster mafia...
2/10/12 8:30 PM
the chip guy

Mayhem13 -  Since Ohio is covered, plus I always have a hard time graphing/buying at big events cause of how strict they are with where media is at all times..

I can offer up all NE ohio local events...not sure if anyone is interested but there are local shows up here with UFC vets Forrest Petz, Jeff Cox, Jason Dent,Dan Bobish and current UFC fighter Stipe Miocic all the time..and the posters are always cheap at shows Phone Post

A couple guy's in every state is cool with me but I hear ya work comes first. If you think you can help just let us know.
2/11/12 10:18 AM
bongwater7654
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boston Phone Post
2/12/12 8:32 PM
the chip guy

I'm sure some of the Ohio Mafiofo is going to be getting hit up for the Tate vs Rousey  fight... anyone planing on going yet?
2/12/12 10:55 PM
Dawggy
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC on fuel 3 is shaping up to be a good card. Cerrone vs Edwards, t silva vs procrajac, chan sung Jung vs poirier.., just need a heavyweight fight and I'll be amped. Hope silva stays healthy, as he's my favorite fighter aside from fedor. Planning on going to the press conference, weigh ins and event. Should be able to get some good autos. Last time they came to gmu, I ran into couture in the parking lot after the weigh ins. Didn't even know he was there. Lol Phone Post
2/12/12 11:18 PM
jeepdog
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dawggy my boy t lawlor is on this card also. Will be there for sure we gotta hook up
2/12/12 11:25 PM
Dawggy
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely... will be there with some friends. Tom was here when he fought Aaron Simpson last time. Think he drew Jason Mcdonald this time... should be a good scrap. Can't wait to see what he does at the weigh ins. LOL
2/12/12 11:25 PM
Dawggy

So weird catching UFC shows at the same spot I used to get drunk and watch GMU basketball games at, when I was a student.
2/13/12 2:02 PM
JKING
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok depending on how much cash I have, who wants what for the UFC on fuel fights Wednesday? Phone Post
2/13/12 2:11 PM
aces_taylor
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd be in for an unsigned poster. Phone Post
2/13/12 5:02 PM
the chip guy

Edited: 02/13/12 5:02 PM
JKING -  Ok depending on how much cash I have, who wants what for the UFC on fuel fights Wednesday? Phone Post

I wanted one until I saw the design.... i'l pass, but I think fp is down to get an unsigned one. 
2/13/12 5:14 PM
Mayhem13
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im debating on a poster or progran, since my buddy is on the card....but I dont like the design at all, so not sure if I want to. Phone Post
2/13/12 5:41 PM
fightpimp

one unsigned poster please!
2/13/12 8:42 PM
Craan

Edited: 02/13/12 9:47 PM
I hit up most Vegas events. I know most you guys don't know me at all, but I am willing to help out. Let me know how I can help, and I will lend a hand. Thanks fellas.
2/13/12 9:43 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Craan is a top notch guy and very trustworthy. Welcome to the mafia.
2/13/12 9:57 PM
Dawggy

That UFC on fuel poster is horrible. I hope the fuel 3 event poster is an improvement. Phone Post
2/13/12 10:01 PM
fightpimp

Craan is the man!
2/16/12 2:36 PM
JKING
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For those who wanted a fuel 1 poster give me a few days and I will get your info for shipping. Phone Post
2/25/12 11:03 AM
JKING

PM me your address if you wanted a fuel 1 poster. I hope to get them out this week. Phone Post
2/25/12 12:07 PM
jeepdog
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is going to the Ohio strikeforce show?
2/29/12 11:06 AM
Big Shot

I'm all in on this one Chip. Count me in!!!!!
2/29/12 11:12 AM
Big Shot

Btw Born and Raised in Stockton, Cali. However I live in Cleveland Heights, Ohio now. Another cool idea for people who live in closer surrounding areas to each other. Should have like a poster trading venue they put on kinda like a poster club where they meet every 3 months or so and bring with them posters and Memoribilia they are willing to trade or sell. This way you have a chance to inspect what you are buying or trading, and gives you a cool chance to bullshit with each other drink beer and talk fighting! Just an idea.
2/29/12 11:26 AM
jeepdog

So nobody from this thread is going to the show??
2/29/12 11:30 AM
Big Shot

I can't this time.just moved here and I'm remodeling my house and paying off posters I'm buying. Money is tight this time, but next time for sure.
2/29/12 12:13 PM
Mayhem13
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

your not too far from me Big Shot. I used to be up that way more, but down in Akron now.

you eat at Melt yet? best damn sammiches in the midwest.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.