UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> The poster mafia connection thread!!!

2/29/12 12:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Shot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paisan, io sono Giovanni, sono cento percento Sicilianu. Good to see my peeps in here too. Na, I go to mama santas and Prestis mostly. I'm right next door to little Italy. Love it here.
2/29/12 12:49 PM
Mayhem13
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nice, little italy has some good spots to eat. havent been there in a while.

Im not full blooded about 70%, but grew up with that side of the family. very traditional italian family. loud, always having big get togethers, and tons of good food. lol
2/29/12 1:06 PM
Big Shot

Nice! The way I see it Italian is Italian 100% or 16% your still Italian. Both my parents came here from Sicily. Palermo and castelamare di gulfo. But being mixed I think would be more fun. Get to experience the Diffrent cultures that your family represents. Either way, nice to see another Paisano, let alone living in Ohio. I'm from Cali originally, not many of us there, but in Cleveland heights, man I'm like living the dream,lol.
2/29/12 1:25 PM
Big Shot

BumP
3/1/12 4:50 PM
Dawggy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell yeah... wife gave the okay to buy cageside tickets for UFC on Fuel 3. Amped that Poirier vs Jung will be a 5 round fight. She said "Happy anniversary, that's all you're getting." Little does she know that a signed event poster will be in my immediate future as well. Hehehe.
3/6/12 7:45 PM
jeepdog
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They took Silva off the card!! That sucks
3/6/12 9:04 PM
Dawggy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just caught that. Have wanted to see Silva fight live for a while now. Hopefully we get a decent replacement fight, rather than just taking it off the card.
3/12/12 5:08 AM
dmoney3

RitchieGreaser - Pretty much already do this but i go to every show in san diego, Los Angeles and a good portion of vegas shows. Count me in

+1
3/12/12 12:01 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

welcome to the underground Derrick. just wanted to know that i personally know Derrick and he is a stand up guy. been trying to get him here for a while now.
3/12/12 6:56 PM
kingbisping

im in ive got the UK covered not that the cards are ever any good Phone Post
3/12/12 9:10 PM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If the ufc ever goes back to Abu Dhabi or Dubai, I just MAY have a somewhat reliable source. Not sure if they had put out event posters there in arabic for ufc 112?

3/27/12 6:58 PM
the chip guy

mehh.....

3/27/12 6:59 PM
the chip guy

I hope this is fan made...

3/27/12 7:42 PM
SamboReigns
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those are definitely nice.
3/27/12 8:07 PM
bongwater7654
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm guessing not I have not seen a fan made one with UFC.com on it. Phone Post
3/27/12 10:40 PM
RitchieGreaser
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes the 147 is fan made. That would be the worst thing they could do for such an epic event, make that lame ass poster. They need to pull out the stops and have a super nice poster for it.
3/28/12 9:10 AM
mmagirl104
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not loving that 146 :( Was really hoping to see a great poster with Mark Hunt on it somewhere.
3/30/12 8:29 PM
mmagirl104

Oh well, maybe Strikeforce will come out with a really great poster for their finale of the heavyweight tourney. The more I look at that 146 poster the more I hate it.
4/24/12 12:11 PM
RitchieGreaser

if anyone is going to the strikeforce barnett/cormier send me a pm i would be interested in a signed poster.
4/24/12 1:15 PM
mmagirl104

Not sure how I feel about the Barnett/Cormier poster (if the one on the home page of strikeforce.com is it). It had the potential to be great with only Barnett & Cormier on it (a la Fedor/Hendo poster) but with the added fighters on the bottom it kinda ruins it. Just something off with it. Although I'll probably pick one up somewhere just cause I'm a huge Barnett fan, but really it could have been much better.
4/26/12 5:56 PM
ricksongjj

I think I might want a signed SF poster if it looks like the one shown on the website.
4/26/12 8:32 PM
mmagirl104

Overall I like it, but something weird the way Melendez looks like his head is right between Barnett's gloves. LOL

The photoshopping is just a bit off to me. It would have looked better if they made Melendez & Thomson smaller and more to the bottom of the poster.

4/26/12 8:40 PM
ricksongjj

LOL now it does look funny with Melendez's head there.I would have liked it more if it was just Barnett and Cormier on the poster in a stare down.
4/26/12 9:03 PM
mmagirl104

Me too!
6/17/12 12:41 AM
bigbubbano

gonna be looking for help obtaining a signed ufc 148 poster. lmk if you will be able to help, i will compensate for time.
thank you

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.