UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TRT's ok with a prescription but weed isn't, why?

2/13/12 10:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sin_tax - LOL at Marijuana being a PED for having numbing effects.

I think Kizer is getting his drugs confused.
Ehh? Last quote I saw Kizer said it was a performance degradator, not an enhancer.

Got a link?
2/13/12 10:31 AM
deadlyonetwo3
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a lot of things that don't make sense in life. Collectively, people can change these things..... but we all sit satisfied, and nothing ever happens. Phone Post
2/13/12 11:34 AM
CesarGracieJewJitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMApostle - Because weed is illegal and can't actually be prescribed.

in california where nick lives, medicinal marijuana is legal, and he is prescribed marijuana

so your statement is false
2/13/12 11:38 AM
CesarGracieJewJitsu

Humphrey - 
BooZe - 
MMApostle - Because weed is illegal and can't actually be prescribed.
Actually it is legal in California and you can get a prescription for it as well... Phone Post

In accordance with the Compassionate Use Act (CUA), which was passed in 1996, it is legal to use marijuana for medical purposes in the state of California. Since marijuana is classified as a Schedule I drug by the federal government, it cannot legally prescribed by a physician nor dispensed by a pharmacy.
then you dont know what your talking about because i just visited california and got a medicinal marijuana card walked right into a "pharmacy" which is like a weed store, showed them my prescription which is more like a liscence saying the doctor prescribed you marijuana and bought ounces of weed and lots of edibles 

2/13/12 2:11 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1057 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

test above the accepted levels for thc or trt and nsac punishes u
2/13/12 2:22 PM
Wasa-B
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good question
2/13/12 4:09 PM
sillypants

scarfacedave - I couldn't agree more and the AC is fucking retarded.

TRT is a fucking scam and an absolute advantage.

Being high is...well...being high!!!

The problem, medical marijuana isn't technically legal. The state of California legalized medical marijuana, but the federal government still recognizes it as a schedule I drug. So the state of California won't enforce the federal law. However, since weed is technically still considered by the feds to have no medical purpose a weed card will not protect you in employment screenings or anything else that doesn't have to do with law enforcement.

Federal drug list is completely different from a State's though. And despite TRT not being legal everywhere (same as Pot), they recognize it as legal from another state's prescription.

Result = complete bullshit and double standard.

11/23/12 2:19 AM
scarfacedave
399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sillypants - 

The problem, medical marijuana isn't technically legal. The state of California legalized medical marijuana, but the federal government still recognizes it as a schedule I drug. So the state of California won't enforce the federal law. However, since weed is technically still considered by the feds to have no medical purpose a weed card will not protect you in employment screenings or anything else that doesn't have to do with law enforcement.

Federal drug list is completely different from a State's though. And despite TRT not being legal everywhere (same as Pot), they recognize it as legal from another state's prescription.

Where do you people come up with this shit?

Actually, you're absolutely wrong, obviously don't understand what I am explaining and are completely ignorant of how the law works.

Two lists? Sorry bud, Federal law supersedes state law, the only thing the states are allowed to do is be stricter the than the federal statute. California doesn't enforce the federal law like I said.

And Anabolic steroids (TRT) are schedule III drug

Schedule III substances are those that have the following findings:

The drug or other substance has a potential for abuse less than the drugs or other substances in schedules I and II.

The drug or other substance has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.

Abuse of the drug or other substance may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

Marijuana is schedule I

Schedule I substances are those that have the following findings:

The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.

The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.

There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.

No prescriptions may be written for Schedule I substances, and such substances are subject to production quotas by the DEA.

Try googling the controlled substances act...
11/23/12 5:34 AM
bhealthy

the best explanation i have ever heard regarding this issue is that Nutless bitches make the rules to assist thier nutless bitch brethren.

Have you seen anything contrary to this??
11/23/12 5:39 AM
CLINTK9
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for later
11/23/12 6:18 AM
Megatherium
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because weed is not a performance enhancer.
11/23/12 6:32 AM
kickasspoolparty
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMApostle - Because weed is illegal and can't actually be prescribed.
Federally, yes, but according to certain state laws it's flat out LEGAL. Its also been decriminalized in many cities as well. With a prescription in 18 states it's legal. The last time I checked I didn't think the NSAC or the CSAC being run by the federal government. Just saying. Phone Post
11/23/12 6:40 AM
kickasspoolparty
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scarfacedave -
sillypants - 

Where do you people come up with this shit?

Actually, you're absolutely wrong, obviously don't understand what I am explaining and are completely ignorant of how the law works.

Two lists? Sorry bud, Federal law supersedes state law, the only thing the states are allowed to do is be stricter the than the federal statute. California doesn't enforce the federal law like I said.

And Anabolic steroids (TRT) are schedule III drug

Schedule III substances are those that have the following findings:

The drug or other substance has a potential for abuse less than the drugs or other substances in schedules I and II.

The drug or other substance has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.

Abuse of the drug or other substance may lead to moderate or low physical dependence or high psychological dependence.

Marijuana is schedule I

Schedule I substances are those that have the following findings:

The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse.

The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.

There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.

No prescriptions may be written for Schedule I substances, and such substances are subject to production quotas by the DEA.

Try googling the controlled substances act...
And when are the Feds gonna roll in and take back their power? When do you presume this is going to happen. Last time I checked they were blowing billions of dollars over seas on a few wars that have been going on for a while. You my friend, my know the written law, but the written law is always practiced. Speaking of, I just got my medical marijauna prescription. Something tells me my doctor isn't going to get in any trouble anytime soon. But what do I know? =\ Phone Post
11/23/12 6:41 AM
kickasspoolparty

^^^^isn't always.... Fat fingers, aren't typing well today... Phone Post
11/23/12 7:05 AM
PhilthyPhilgood

bhealthy - ooops..."THC > TRT" *faded*
I would def buy one Phone Post
11/23/12 7:07 AM
kickasspoolparty

willienugget - I don't think decriminalized means exactly what you think it does. Over half the states have decriminalized marijuana.

*Maybe it does mean what you think. I'm not quite sure of your point.

The prescription thing is an argument of semantics. I get what you are saying and for what really matters you've got what you say you have. However, if you look into it you'll find that what you have is not technically a prescription. But who cares? You got what you were after.
Actually decriminalized does mean what I think it does. It was just passed in the city of Detroit. I am, by law, allowed to posses up to an ounce of marijauna for personal use. Granted, it was just passed but as of now I say thanks to Prop M!!! I should also mention my grandmothers eye doctor recommended her medical for her glaucoma, true story.

Oh, and lets not forget about all the action going on in the states of Washington and Colorado. Phone Post
11/23/12 7:16 AM
kickasspoolparty

willienugget - Schedule I cannot be prescribed so they scribble a note on a pad and call it a recommendation instead. The doc is clear, your weed dealer is satisfied and you're baked. Everyone happy.
Tricky word play I suppose but I went to my normal doctor who filled out the prescription on the same pad he used for my Vicodin. Then said prescription w/appropriate paper work was sent into the state of Michigan. A couple months later I was a patient/care giver. What that means is I can travel anywhere in Michigan with up to two ounces and grow up to six plants. I can also sign up patients so I can be their caregiver. I believe my patient cap is six people, six plants each.

The weird thing is I have heard about the laws being changed here but nothings concrete. One thing Michigan doesn't allow, dispensaries... The DEA shuts them all down before they really even get off the ground. Phone Post
11/23/12 7:23 AM
kickasspoolparty

willienugget - I live in Nebraska. It has been decriminalized for awhile. It is not a medical marijuana state. If you are found in possession you get fined or worse.

I think it's sort of like speeding. If you get caught you get a fine. If you get caught often or once going way over the speed limit you go to jail.

And for what it's worth, Kizer has said he would hear one's case for an exception. Nobody has tried.
No way! Nebraska is cool like that? Hypothetically, if you got caught with weed, about how much would it take for you to get in serious trouble. Are we talking super small amounts like a gram or two or like an ounce? That's where it gets really tricky. A lot of places aren't very clear about what is going on. Phone Post
11/23/12 7:34 AM
kickasspoolparty

That's the thing my friend, I don't push the limits of what was afforded to me. I will never put myself in a situation where I could possibly get myself in trouble or any one of my friends or family. No one I know who is involved is hurting anyone or causing any trouble, basically, nothing to see here, move along!!!

The best thing, Rogan talks about it all the time, no more creepy drug dealers. I mean that alone is worth the price of admission. Plus quality control. All is well!! :) Phone Post
11/23/12 7:40 AM
kickasspoolparty

Oh, and one last thing, all of this is a house of cards. I can see all come crashing down because of some idiots being, well, idiots. I'm not some pro pot advocate preaching to anyone who will listen but to get it back in track there's a huge difference between weed and trt... So yeah. That's all I got. Fight on fighters and smoke on smokers. ;) Phone Post
11/23/12 7:48 AM
kickasspoolparty

willienugget - I literally LOL'd when you said Nebraska was cool like that. I was thinking that about Michigan. I guess it's really not bad at all. $300 fine for less than an ounce. I don't know how other states work but they will throw in a paraphernalia charge or more if they can because they individualize each piece you have. My cousin has been popped four times (three in one incident) and he will be subject to jail the next time possibly.

The big thing that sucks about Nebraska is overall acceptance. You still get people looking down on you for it. Also headies are few and far between. Beasters are looked at as like the fruit of the gods.
I can live with a $300 dollar fine. But lets use your cousin as an example. You seem like a decent guy, I'm sure he is too, unfortunately he's got a non violent record now and he will for his whole life. Say he get popped again and gets thrown in jail for 6 months!! Consider how bad his life would get screwed up. He gets thrown in the clink with all kinds of scummy, violent, weird sex offender types and here you are, some stoner who got popped with some weed??? That's where all of this gets scary. Phone Post
11/23/12 7:55 AM
kickasspoolparty

willienugget - I think you are the ideal type that should have privelages like that. And I don't even care if you're ailing. Treat it like the privelage it is, don't exploit nor flaunt and you are golden.

Yeah I didn't say that last part to imply you would be pressing boundaries. I just wanted to toss in a scenerio where someone who thought that just because a new law doesn't mean their free and clear. I just noted the small detail of it being legal 'on private property'. I could see some dipshit strutting around thinking he was hot shit and finding himself in the clink.
I try to treat life and rules with respect. There's always red tape and difference of opinion. Not with just TRT or weed but all kinds of subjects. Some people hate me because I smoke. They don't even know me but someone influenced them to have a negative opinion of pot smokers. Same thing can be said about people who drink, but it's still 100% legal... I can go get hammered right now if I wanted to. If I drive after and get caught game over. So yeah, respect!!! That's what it's all about! Phone Post
11/23/12 1:48 PM
Wasa-B
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alcohol is legal. Kills people every day.

Tobacco is legal. Kills people every day.

Weed is illegal. Makes people be friends with each other and giggle a lot.
11/23/12 1:59 PM
bhealthy

DiscoNfrno -  Dumbass argument.  Your body doesnt naturally produce weed.
For fuck's sake stoners....get it together.

in addition to making those stoners look smart, this post is hilarious!
11/23/12 2:03 PM
bhealthy

i thought this was settled 8 hours ago

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.