UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TRT's ok with a prescription but weed isn't, why?

11/23/12 2:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bhealthy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i thought this was settled 8 hours ago
11/23/12 2:03 PM
whoabro

lol @ how butthurt potheads get every time their precious little plant gets brought up
11/23/12 2:05 PM
bhealthy

i think the people in north america dropped the ball when they didnt elect RON PAUL. he was last usa polititian with NUTZ!
11/25/12 12:09 PM
bhealthy

bhealthy - the best explanation i have ever heard regarding this issue is that Nutless bitches make the rules to assist thier nutless bitch brethren.

Have you seen anything contrary to this??

QFT!
11/25/12 12:57 PM
Yun
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's 2012!!! not 1930!!!! our country is a joke! most people don't even know how weed works on ur body, and that it varies depending on a type, and it varies depending on a person.

who still calls cannabis dope???? Phone Post
11/25/12 1:08 PM
12SixElbow
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maldini2706 -  Both are used to treat legitimate medical conditions so how come taking steroids which are 100% PEDs is allowed with a script but weed (whose PED status there is much debate about) is not allowed. Seems like a pretty warped system. Phone Post

Test isn't a banned substance, pot is.

Test levels have to be within a normal range, even with TRT

Pot is completely banned

11/25/12 1:13 PM
Josh Krosscheck

Can we get over this. Weed treats medical bullshit already. Line up the people with prescriptions for it and let's see what this is supposed to be treating. Coming from a smoker Phone Post
11/25/12 1:14 PM
Josh Krosscheck

Wasa-B - Alcohol is legal. Kills people every day.

Tobacco is legal. Kills people every day.

Weed is illegal. Makes people be friends with each other and giggle a lot.
But alcahol makes our wives more attractive Phone Post
11/25/12 1:25 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jaytrainwreck - Is there any other organization besides NSAC that claims Marijuana to be a PED? This sentiment is just absolute lunacy. Phone Post
Isn't it listed as a banned substance rather than a ped. Phone Post
11/25/12 1:31 PM
IIAces

Weed is illegal federally. Zuffa is based in the US. TRT is legal federally so it can be prescribed legally. Is this shit really hard to figure out? Put the bud down and think a little bit before posting questions. Phone Post
11/25/12 2:10 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Excuse me if this has been posted. I honestly could not read anymore as i fear my brain may explode.

Regardless if you have a subscription for weed or if it is or is not legal. The fact remains that it is on a banned substance list by the various athletic commissions. As is synthetic testosterone.

Fighters that want to use TRT have to apply for an exemption. I would think it reasonable to assume that if you have sufficient reason to use weed, applying for an exemption before a fight may allow you to test positive for this. Phone Post
11/25/12 2:16 PM
MooSaucy
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont Be Scared Homie - Excuse me if this has been posted. I honestly could not read anymore as i fear my brain may explode.

Regardless if you have a subscription for weed or if it is or is not legal. The fact remains that it is on a banned substance list by the various athletic commissions. As is synthetic testosterone.

Fighters that want to use TRT have to apply for an exemption. I would think it reasonable to assume that if you have sufficient reason to use weed, applying for an exemption before a fight may allow you to test positive for this. Phone Post
I was about to post the same thing. Phone Post
11/25/12 3:18 PM
IIAces

MooSaucy -
Dont Be Scared Homie - Excuse me if this has been posted. I honestly could not read anymore as i fear my brain may explode.

This. But no US AC will ever allow an illegal drug (federally) to be accepted as an exemption, even if prescribed, or in a state that has legalized it. Phone Post
11/25/12 7:02 PM
MooSaucy
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IIAces -
MooSaucy -

This. But no US AC will ever allow an illegal drug (federally) to be accepted as an exemption, even if prescribed, or in a state that has legalized it. Phone Post
I thought kizer alluded to the fact that Diaz could have asked for an exception but didn't and that's why he got banned. No paperwork like Sonnen. Phone Post
11/25/12 8:10 PM
TheRaider
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me puff bro!
11/25/12 9:05 PM
ganderwitz

MMApostle - Because weed is illegal and can't actually be prescribed.
Not in Washington!!!!! :-) Phone Post
11/25/12 9:30 PM
IIAces

MooSaucy -
IIAces -
MooSaucy -

I thought kizer alluded to the fact that Diaz could have asked for an exception but didn't and that's why he got banned. No paperwork like Sonnen. Phone Post
Said he could've done it. He wouldn't get it though Phone Post
11/25/12 10:52 PM
Russianorkhan

DiscoNfrno -  Dumbass argument.  Your body doesnt naturally produce weed.
For fuck's sake stoners....get it together.
Ur body shouldn't be making the same amount of testosterone in your 40"s as it did during your 20"s.....what's your point?
My point is which one makes you better/more dangerous to your opponent? Thc or TST? Pretty easy answer even for a lifetime stoner... Phone Post
11/26/12 11:41 AM
bhealthy

Yun -  it's 2012!!! not 1930!!!! our country is a joke! most people don't even know how weed works on ur body, and that it varies depending on a type, and it varies depending on a person.

who still calls cannabis dope???? Phone Post

vang

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.