UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Roger signs with UFC

2/12/12 1:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RicePicker
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  not true
source? Phone Post
2/12/12 2:06 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ds1970 - 
ATLien420 - Roger Gracie VS Vinny Magalhaes!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR GOD'S SAKE JOE SILVA MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
. Phone Post

I'd pay for it.

Two jiu-jitsu gods
2/12/12 12:58 PM
k1levelstriking
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  not true
Prove it foob Phone Post
2/12/12 1:00 PM
AUJL's Deep Throating Queen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  not true
why?

2/12/12 1:06 PM
cross3dout
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AUJL's Deep Throating Queen -
dfw jr -  not true
why?

^this. Guy is the best in the world on the ground just needs to learn to keep his hands up and chin tucked. Plus he has the name. Make it happen Dana!!!! Phone Post
2/12/12 1:20 PM
My wang is smaller than FC's
947 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Macabuhay - 
mr biggelsworth - I love BJJ and therefore have a lot of respect for Rickson and Roger and all the BJJ greats but I have to be honest. I wish Roger would have decided this years ago. He is 30 years old and his strength/conditioning, striking, and wrestling will be years behind about any UFC 205 pounder. No gi, 5 min rounds, gloves, and standups make it impossible for pure bjj'ers.

An unknown D3 wrestler named Duane Bastress recently owned Daniel Gracie in October and there wasn't even a single thread about it on this forum.
Daniel Gracie is nowhere near Roger's level of BJJ.

I recall in Renzo's documentary, he talked about how Daniel was lazy when it came to training and lacked the "will to conquer"

I think the fact that Roger is (reportedly?) willing to make the jump to Black House, instead of training exclusively with the Renzo team, shows how dedicated he is to growing as a fighter. Phone Post
Woa woa woa! YOUNG Daniel Gracie was more interested in chasing girls. The kid was a model and that was his focus. He eventually found the hunger to train and at his peak was one of the best in the world. You lacked the will to learn to not eat your boogers when you were a kid, but eventually you learned. See how that works?

2/12/12 1:37 PM
Authority Figure

grimsgrindgg - Why ISN'T this true? Roger would do nothing but good things for the LHW division, some fresh MEATZ.

Roger = Lamb to Slaughter in UFC.
2/12/12 2:03 PM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He got head-butt KOd by a King Mo who unknowingly took steroids via supplement he bought at GNC. Everyone knows steroids makes your head bigger.

Rematch in UFC please. Phone Post
2/12/12 2:39 PM
cross3dout
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Authority Figure -
grimsgrindgg - Why ISN'T this true? Roger would do nothing but good things for the LHW division, some fresh MEATZ.

Roger = Lamb to Slaughter in UFC.
Roger becomes top 5 lhw in the UFC easily Phone Post
2/12/12 3:09 PM
D241

kinkle - 
dfw jr -  not true

voted down!

lol
2/12/12 3:30 PM
inf0
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This shit could get hot!
Habaneros
And just in case
I brought the scarecrows
2/12/12 4:24 PM
napalmstyle
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like that dfw jr guy knows shit about mma... I bet he don't train ufc Phone Post
2/12/12 4:27 PM
Radio Raheem
1333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RicePicker -
dfw jr -  not true
source? Phone Post
lol Phone Post
2/12/12 5:36 PM
Bench
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  not true
Haha. Boom! And there you have it. Nothing to see here folks! Phone Post
2/12/12 5:44 PM
kinkle

AUJL's Deep Throating Queen - 
dfw jr -  not true
why?

"Don't fucking ask me, ask fucking Joe Silva, he is the fucking guy who signs people" - Dana White

I am guessing that'd be close to his answer.
2/12/12 5:48 PM
12SixElbow
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eMaxwell599 - GRACIEMAG @graciemag
Roger Gracie (93kg) signs with #UFC, might train with @SpiderAnderson before his first bout. #JiuJitsu

woooo!

Roger REALLY needs to decide if he wants to do MMA or BJJ.

You saw the result of spending half his training time for ADCC and half for a fight with King Mo.

2/12/12 9:47 PM
AokiPants
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -
Roger Gracie (93kg) signs with #UFC, might train with @SpiderAnderson before his first bout. #JiuJitsu

woooo!

You saw the result of spending half his training time for ADCC and half for a fight with King Mo.

He has stopped training for sport BJJ and is now training MMA full time Phone Post
2/13/12 2:36 AM
crumbs
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  Roger Gracie is NOT signed with the UFC/

wow, did you really have to BOLD the "not", really harsh dude. Roger Gracie will be in the UFC one day,,,,,maybe
2/13/12 2:47 AM
CaptainBurma
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL
2/13/12 10:39 AM
DanEzra
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dfw jr -  not true

Just like the gun sponsors. ;)
2/13/12 1:16 PM
Russ
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanEzra - 
dfw jr -  not true

Just like the gun sponsors. ;)

lol
2/13/12 1:40 PM
Brian Littlefield

Then fail on the UFC's part. Dana always says he wants the best fighters in the world, yet he wont sign certain top level individuals. Yes his record isn't very extensive but his grappling experience clearly makes up for it. BJJ has been proved to be the superior martial art form, so why not have the best BJJ players in the UFC who are interested in MMA, especially one whose 4-1. It just doesn't make sense. 
2/13/12 10:36 PM
CaptChaos
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC probably wants to sign him but money does get in the way sometimes and i think Roger would want a lot of cash...
2/14/12 12:57 AM
AokiPants
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaptChaos - The UFC probably wants to sign him but money does get in the way sometimes and i think Roger would want a lot of cash...
Roger wanting a lot of cash? The guy who doesn't have sponsors on his shorts? :) Phone Post
2/14/12 1:33 AM
12SixElbow
631 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr mofo - 
12SixElbow -

woooo!

He didn't compete at ADCC, he was injured. Phone Post
I am aware he didn't compete, he trained for it though, during his camp for King Mo, and it showed.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.