UnderGround Forums

SurvivalGround >> Mora Knives

2/10/12 10:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gatorgar
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody have any experience with any of them? Seem to generally get good reviews as bushcraft knives and are pretty cheap pricewise too.
2/11/12 11:23 AM
Pondepon
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great knives, used them all my life. Here in Sweden they are very common.
2/11/12 11:48 AM
gatorgar
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome, thanks Pondepon. I think I'm gonna pick up a couple of them to try out.
2/11/12 5:35 PM
cabincreek
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got a partial tang one. Holds an edge really well. Fun knife to play around with...maybe force a patina on it, customize it a bit with a lanyard, etc.
2/13/12 10:01 AM
LeroyJ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got a couple. Very inexpensive, easy to field sharpen, form factor of the blade is great for a detailed carving, but also for much rougher tasks.

Typically, this style of knife is not great for chopping, which a lot of people seem to want in a knife.
2/13/12 2:21 PM
Modal Jazz
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great little knife...I have a few that I keep around and because they are so cheap I don't mind lending them to friends (unlike my Busse's) when we're camping of fishing

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.