UnderGround Forums

ConspiracyGround >> DARK MATTERS RADIO IS BACK

2/11/12 12:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jcblass
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know this part of MMA.tv is not very popular but I wanted to let people know that DMR w/ Don Ecker is back.

If you all don't know Don Ecker, it may be worth your time to do some research. He has been covering UFO/PARANORMAL topics for years through his various radio shows. The guests are fantastic and he a pretty knowledgeable guy! Finally, he has a great archive of his older radio shows which are full of great esoteric information.

http://www.dqrm.com/showlist/dmr2.htm
3/6/12 1:02 AM
jcblass
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
10/31/12 11:27 PM
jcblass

ttt
11/13/12 11:13 AM
BearsDownAzzUp
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Im listening to a show on bigfoot right now! cool stuff!
11/28/12 9:50 PM
kanotoa
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
11/29/12 2:49 AM
jcblass

Don's archives have a new address:

http://www.dqrm.com/showlist/dmr2.php

Again, I can't stress how comprehensive of an archive he has, it is a true goldmine for these topics.

2010 downloads | 2011 downloads | 2012 downloads

The shows with G. Bishop & W. Bosley are fantastic as well as one involving Laars Hannson.
12/21/12 9:04 PM
jcblass

Don Ecker will be live tonight 10PM Pacific Time!

www.cyberstationusa.com
12/21/12 9:18 PM
CursedHand
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm listening to these a lot lately. Thanks for letting us know about it. I liked the early one about the guy getting the runaround trying to get lunar pictures from nasa. Interesting stuff.
12/23/12 1:42 AM
jcblass

CursedHand - I'm listening to these a lot lately. Thanks for letting us know about it. I liked the early one about the guy getting the runaround trying to get lunar pictures from nasa. Interesting stuff.

If you are into this sort of stuff the interviews are pure gold filled with a ton of great and fascinating information.

I would recommend to you the interview entitled TORRELLI and BRIDGES, there is a part 1 and part 2, along with the episode,

"Torrelli" is actually a guy named Mike Younger, who came onto the UFO scene in the late 80's early 90's claiming to have a navy intelligence background. He operated under a few aliases, but claimed he was tasked with trying to "get out" quality UFO information.

"Bridges" is actually Don's Friday Night co-host, Richard Saradet. He used an alias because at the time of this interview (1990s) he was a popular soap opera TV star on general hospital. He thought it would be bad for his career if he was tied to crazy UFO stories. In reality, Saradet, actually followed the topic closely and was one of the first investigators who discovered Younger/Torelli.

After listening to this interview, it is shocking at how bright Younger was, this is pre-internet. To say he was clued in is sort of an understatement.

Younger was later found dead around 2000 on some rail road tracks.....

Here is a fascinating early interview with Younger.

http://www.dqrm.com/shows/DMR/2010/wk30/dmr-35-th.mp3

1/19/13 1:05 AM
jcblass

http://www.dqrm.com/index.html

DMR is live right now. Open lines Friday!
2/19/13 1:11 AM
jcblass

Edited: 02/19/13 1:11 AM
RIGHT NOW, DMR's very own "Rocket Scientist" Dr. John Brandenburg will be joining Don to talk about asteroids meteors (and UFOs). As we just saw in Russia .. if one comes calling .. you can have a VERY BAD Day! How much danger are we really in? John is gonna tell us .. ONLY ON CyberstationUSA! Starting at 10:00 PM Pacific Time. Go to www.dqrm.com

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.