UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> US Marshals Hiring

10/22/12 8:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
You Against Me
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.
11/29/12 4:19 PM
You Against Me
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got the "thanks, but no thanks" letter today. It was a good ride to make it this far. I'll lick my wounds and see where it takes me next. I believe everything happens for a reason, when one door closes another opens. Thanks for keeping track of my process for the last eight months.

11/30/12 5:31 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YAM: Don't give up! I have friends that tried for years to get into Law Enforcement, and eventually it worked out for them.
11/30/12 10:28 PM
TrappeBier
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry man. Phone Post
12/3/12 9:16 AM
KidJustice
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YAM, It happens don't let it get you down. Apply for some different Gov't jobs. Sometimes it is much easier to get in when you already have FED status. The Border Patrol is a great gig and they have a ton of different things you can do.

12/3/12 4:57 PM
You Against Me

Oh I'm going to keep on trucking. I'm proud to even have made it that far in the process. 38k applied for 100 positions. It'll all work out one way or another. I've got a great job right now, so I'm lucky - but it's not what I can see myself doing for the rest of my life.

I'm finishing my Masters and going to work on getting my 6 Ton license. I noticed that Customs is hiring for Marine Interdiction Agents for the next week, but at least a 6 ton is required. I am prior service USCG, so that's right up my alley! If you guys here of any hirings, please let me know! Especially anything in the New Hampshire area.

Thanks for the support.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.