UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Write the Governor help War Machine

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
2/12/12 3:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
kyleburkle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/12 3:08 AM

If you like to see good fights, and a story of a man that served a year, and got his life back
write the governor to help war machine out.

I have read the transcripts.

The DA came out with a deal that war was to have no jail time.

He pled guilty under false pretenses.

The court  totally disregarded the law.

We need checks and balances in this country for abuse of power so its time for a max emailing.

t.co/W9L0ajPn

2/12/12 3:46 AM
kyleburkle

Edited: 02/12/12 3:48 AM
here is the transcript

www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/war-machine-sent-back-jail-1990063/index13.html
2/12/12 3:49 AM
kyleburkle

i tried couldnt post it right to long

see it on sherdog
2/12/12 4:00 AM
MMA Monkey

you mean "mass" emailing?
2/12/12 4:29 AM
Anarkis
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hell no.
2/12/12 8:18 AM
Brigham
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just because he's a fighter doesn't mean he shouldn't get what everyone else should. What he did was absolute shit and he deserves everything he's getting Phone Post
2/12/12 8:23 AM
El Ninja
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brigham - Just because he's a fighter doesn't mean he shouldn't get what everyone else should. What he did was absolute shit and he deserves everything he's getting Phone Post
Yup Phone Post
2/12/12 8:29 AM
BDW_1983

The dudes a thug he needs to be in jail. Phone Post
2/12/12 8:32 AM
crazydave
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/12 8:32 AM
Chareth Cutestory - 
THE SPEAKER: I’d like to say there’s -- first of all there’s a couple of corrections that need to be said from the opening from what I heard. First of all, it’s not a worker’s comp issue. The State picked it up because the company I worked for did not have valid worker’s comp insurance. So therefore I went 90 days after being kicked out of a hospital and not treated and getting the surgeries that I needed to where I was supposed to go to an assisted living facility to learn how to walk again because I had a broken left knee, fractured right ankle, torn ligaments in my right knee, along with a cut and the fracture over the bottom of my right eye. None of this was done. I still can’t do my duties at work properly.
And to sit there and say this was a drunken bar fight, we were both at work that night. I witnessed you go out and get into a fight with a customer. I took it to management. Management had you up at the front. I was dismissed to go back to the door where I work. You waited for me to turn to the side to walk away before you punched me. Plain and simple. Preyed on somebody as a professional that wasn’t even facing you. Okay.
Now, when you sit there and say, okay, yeah, the year, you sat there and had a year to think about it and everything else, all I have to ask is did you hear any remorse, any at all? If you had a year knowing that this date was coming up, I would think you would come up with a better excuse than what you had, honestly.
I mean, I still -- I don’t know what they can do with my knee. I can’t even see a doctor seeing me on a medical lien because the case was dismissed out of bankruptcy court where the company was lost.

Sound to me like War Machine needs to be in jail.

Scumbag.  (*War Machine that is)

2/12/12 8:44 AM
SamboMMA

Nope. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
2/12/12 8:50 AM
Humphrey

Thanks for posting this. I just made a long post on why he should absolutely make sure this guy stays in jail where he belongs.
2/12/12 8:55 AM
jimmy23
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will write the givernor asking him to let War machine do every minute of the time given tohim, which is still too little for sucker punching someone and leaving him with lifelong injuries
2/12/12 9:13 AM
mr nemo

I've been puzzled over all of this WM butt kissing,never noticed many fans before this happened, idiot got what he deserved.
2/12/12 9:27 AM
chaseb1
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the plea agreement is accepted by the defendant KNOWING FULL WELL that the judge doesn't have to accept it, it is just a suggestion for the judge that the govt is willing to take. The judge obviously didn't like it and did not accept it.
2/12/12 9:30 AM
GeoDim

Lol like any governor is going to pardon a guy named 'war machine' Phone Post
2/12/12 9:31 AM
epwar
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chareth Cutestory - 
THE SPEAKER: I’d like to say there’s -- first of all there’s a couple of corrections that need to be said from the opening from what I heard. First of all, it’s not a worker’s comp issue. The State picked it up because the company I worked for did not have valid worker’s comp insurance. So therefore I went 90 days after being kicked out of a hospital and not treated and getting the surgeries that I needed to where I was supposed to go to an assisted living facility to learn how to walk again because I had a broken left knee, fractured right ankle, torn ligaments in my right knee, along with a cut and the fracture over the bottom of my right eye. None of this was done. I still can’t do my duties at work properly.
And to sit there and say this was a drunken bar fight, we were both at work that night. I witnessed you go out and get into a fight with a customer. I took it to management. Management had you up at the front. I was dismissed to go back to the door where I work. You waited for me to turn to the side to walk away before you punched me. Plain and simple. Preyed on somebody as a professional that wasn’t even facing you. Okay.
Now, when you sit there and say, okay, yeah, the year, you sat there and had a year to think about it and everything else, all I have to ask is did you hear any remorse, any at all? If you had a year knowing that this date was coming up, I would think you would come up with a better excuse than what you had, honestly.
I mean, I still -- I don’t know what they can do with my knee. I can’t even see a doctor seeing me on a medical lien because the case was dismissed out of bankruptcy court where the company was lost.

Sound to me like War Machine needs to be in jail.
After reading that, I'm going to write the Governor to ask they keep War Machine in jail a bit longer.  

2/12/12 9:40 AM
Dougie
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP has had this thread backfire on him... War Machine got what he dealt.
2/12/12 9:41 AM
CDarwin
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/12/12 9:41 AM
The Tiger Man - A trained pro fighter sucker punches a guy he derves jail time. WM will be in and out the rest of his life.
 +1
2/12/12 9:42 AM
JoeHurley
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know the man, but you don't show you've changed as a person by saying it repeatedly and staying out of trouble for just 6 months.  Staying out of trouble doesn't make you a good guy, it's what's expected out of you as a normal person in society.  You also don't show it by bitching up a storm for being expected to make good on a debt you owe just because you think it's old.  If you've changed then you make amends for your past mistakes and accept any repercussions you earned realizing you have to clean the slate in order to truly start over.  His situation sucks, but he has to man up and realize he brought it on himself through his own actions.  Do your time like a man and move on instead of whining, complaining and continuing to blame others for it. 

And if you care about the man then tell him to stop putting his business out on the internet with these tweets because he isn't doing himself any favors and can just make himself look bad.

Just my personal opinion, which means absolutely nothing.
2/12/12 9:43 AM
MMAxNate
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude is an unremorseful prick. This is the role he has embraced. I could care less to what happens to someone making this sport appear to the masses as the stereotypical bullshit it has been misrepresented as throughout the years.

"UFC Fighter"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4etgV4KSh8

Thanks for the publicity.
2/12/12 9:45 AM
Humphrey

Wes_Mantooth - He should change his name to Jail Machine

rofl beautiful. VTFU
2/12/12 9:49 AM
Humphrey

great guy!

let him rot.

2/12/12 9:55 AM
Veeznutzz

I don't think I'll be writing that letter anytime soon. Phone Post
2/12/12 10:36 AM
jaytrainwreck
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JoeHurley -  I don't know the man, but you don't show you've changed as a person by saying it repeatedly and staying out of trouble for just 6 months.  Staying out of trouble doesn't make you a good guy, it's what's expected out of you as a normal person in society.  You also don't show it by bitching up a storm for being expected to make good on a debt you owe just because you think it's old.  If you've changed then you make amends for your past mistakes and accept any repercussions you earned realizing you have to clean the slate in order to truly start over.  His situation sucks, but he has to man up and realize he brought it on himself through his own actions.  Do your time like a man and move on instead of whining, complaining and continuing to blame others for it. 

And if you care about the man then tell him to stop putting his business out on the internet with these tweets because he isn't doing himself any favors and can just make himself look bad.

I agree with this sentiment, but how come when it is the average person we are fast to throw the book at em? However, when it comes to the likes of Jon Corzine, Karl Rove, To-Big-to-Fail's, or the "societal elite", most look the other way or even try to reconcile their lawless behavior. Phone Post
2/12/12 10:48 AM
JoeHurley
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jaytrainwreck - 
JoeHurley -  I don't know the man, but you don't show you've changed as a person by saying it repeatedly and staying out of trouble for just 6 months.  Staying out of trouble doesn't make you a good guy, it's what's expected out of you as a normal person in society.  You also don't show it by bitching up a storm for being expected to make good on a debt you owe just because you think it's old.  If you've changed then you make amends for your past mistakes and accept any repercussions you earned realizing you have to clean the slate in order to truly start over.  His situation sucks, but he has to man up and realize he brought it on himself through his own actions.  Do your time like a man and move on instead of whining, complaining and continuing to blame others for it. 

I agree with this sentiment, but how come when it is the average person we are fast to throw the book at em? However, when it comes to the likes of Jon Corzine, Karl Rove, To-Big-to-Fail's, or the "societal elite", most look the other way or even try to reconcile their lawless behavior. Phone Post
Because the world is full of starfuckers and celeb worshippers who seem to think celebs, politicians and the wealthy are better than them when they're not.  Just look at the pass Roman Polanski gets because he is a "respected filmmaker".  Even female celebs like Whoopi and Madonna stick up for him while they would want your balls cut off it was you who did the same thing.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.