UnderGround Forums

Washington Underground >> Attn Wa. shooters

2/12/12 6:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sgt. Slaphead
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posted this on the OG, but so far 0 response....

Looking for some precision rifle training or place/people to practice in Wa. Mid-June timeframe. Gonna be visiting Seattle and wanted to get some training in, but sadly I can't make the 7-10th Central Cascade Precision/MAGPUL class because I gotta attend a graduation ceremony on the 9th.

Also looking to take the NRA Pistol Instructor certification if anybody knows of classes being given around mid-June. I've already looked it up on the NRA site, etc and so far nothing in my timeframe, just wondering if anybody knows or has a hookup for the course that isn't advertised on the 'net.

Thanks!
4/26/12 6:29 AM
theken206
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would be down to get up and do a little shooting. I can prolly get some other local memebers to roll with like my good buddie DW, Sparkuri would prolly be down and some others im sure.

How long are you go to be around for? Headed down to Vegas with DW for his girls birthday around the 11th.
5/1/12 10:02 PM
Sgt. Slaphead
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll have some free time on my second trip in mid-Aug. If you and others got places to do some mid-long range shooting I'll drag my .308 boltgun.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.