UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Knife throwing

2/13/12 1:50 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sgt. Slaphead
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chick with a knife
2/13/12 1:56 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I found these in my garage. Bought them few years ago, but my shoulder didn't allow me to throw even a tennis ball, fuck trying these 14in 1lbs knives :(

Since I fixed my shoulder, figured I give these a try.
2/13/12 1:57 AM
Sgt. Slaphead

gonna try this no-spin method
2/13/12 2:38 AM
Sgt. Slaphead

Inspired by Jimmy's kukri thread for the 2012 apocalypse!

So I just ordered a couple CS perfect balance throwers to add to the other two knives.

I can't find the knives I posted above anymore and don't even know where I got them from. They made of T1 armor plate so shouyld prove to be near indestructable. If these CS ones don't work out I'll get some mountain man throwers or try some lee fugatt ugly knives if he still making.

2/13/12 3:12 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey sarge that hole vid is on demonoid for dload
2/13/12 3:16 AM
JIMMYNAKS
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've always been fascinated with the art of knife throwing. The CS ones look pretty cool. Phone Post
2/13/12 3:24 AM
Sgt. Slaphead

I dunno how to demoniod :(

If you have it downloaded I'll let you touch my betel nuts
2/13/12 9:02 AM
FCTV808
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

girl has a big mouf! :)
2/14/12 12:05 AM
TheAlchemist
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was waiting for the richochet back in the face
2/14/12 1:45 AM
Sgt. Slaphead

KyokushinCatch - 
JIMMYNAKS - I've always been fascinated with the art of knife throwing. The CS ones look pretty cool.

me too - from old movies where everyone seemed to know how to kill with them

traned a bit some years back, but never got really good at it. if any hers wanna get together and throw some, I'm down

I make a target we throw in the GW hallway!
2/14/12 1:57 AM
Moke
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna throw my meat knife at her pastrami peach.
2/14/12 3:00 AM
JIMMYNAKS
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sgt. Slaphead -
KyokushinCatch - 
JIMMYNAKS - I've always been fascinated with the art of knife throwing. The CS ones look pretty cool.

traned a bit some years back, but never got really good at it. if any hers wanna get together and throw some, I'm down

I make a target we throw in the GW hallway!
YES!!! Phone Post
2/15/12 2:33 AM
MOB U2
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KyokushinCatch - 

I used to throw too b/c my HS friend was infatuated with it. I stopped doing it b/c when I would use beetlenut in my slingshot it would hit my neighbors window. I figured one day my knife would kill somebody.

Anyway I tossed those crap knives away but I still have these small Gil Hibben ones from back in the day. There is a science to it to re: how it lands and shit, so you can adjust how much paces you might have to move so that it lands straight and true but I've forgotten all of it. I used to know how to do that and how you were supposed to adjust holding from handle and holding from blade but I don't remember anymore. This was the very FIRST thing I printed from the Internet on Netscape. I never printed anything else b/c my friends who had copies of fake anarchists cookbooks told me they were on the FBI watch list or something for just printing out that shit and knife throwing instructions. Idk, some paranoid shit.

Anyway, I was never good, but now 15 years later I'm sure I'm super terrible.
2/15/12 5:20 AM
Sgt. Slaphead

Mob, I too retarded for calculations and the like, im going for the no-spin method shown by that Thorn guy.

As for watch list.......HOLEEHELL! I'm sure I'm way up higher on any list than all your fukkers.
2/15/12 7:44 AM
MOB U2
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Yeah I feel the same way. The articles we had then said though that after a time you develop a pretty good sense of grip, power, and distance needed that you intuitively knowhow to throw. But yeah, after seeing that so much better. We were kids and it just seemed to much energy to figure all that out so it got boring after a while trying to be THAT accurate. Plus, i couldnt never it get it right . . not with those Netscape instructions.

As for watch list . . .I know it's pretty much laughable now. We were all so paranoid back then.
2/15/12 1:32 PM
JIMMYNAKS

Yup. I put all you whack jobs on the list. Phone Post
2/15/12 7:56 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

no......no luv
2/16/12 2:36 AM
Large marge sent me
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sgt. Slaphead - I dunno how to demoniod :(

Sarge if this fool hasn't got you the video yet I'll burn you a copy if we can call that debt I owe you done. Deal? Phone Post
2/16/12 1:29 PM
Sgt. Slaphead

Large marge sent me - 
Sgt. Slaphead - I dunno how to demoniod :(

Sarge if this fool hasn't got you the video yet I'll burn you a copy if we can call that debt I owe you done. Deal? Phone Post

DOOOOEEEEET!
2/17/12 4:03 AM
Large marge sent me
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will drop it at gw tomorrow Phone Post
2/17/12 4:35 AM
Sgt. Slaphead

*eccites.......unzips.......jaqs.......eeeejaqs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.