UnderGround Forums

SoldierGround >> Anyone have any spare Alice or bug out bags?

2/13/12 4:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
C Willy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was hoping to ask anyone here if they have any laying around in their garage not being used and just collecting dust. If any of you fellas do please know I would greatly appreciate it and would love to utilize them. Thanks for your time. Phone Post
2/24/12 4:34 PM
C Willy
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anyone is wondering its for my little cousin and his friends that are in NJROTC. Phone Post
6/2/13 11:18 PM
sourcheese
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ebay sells them for like 35 bucks. I have one and I use it for camping with my son. Stuff sack with 2 sleeping bags and 2 mats tied to the top part of the frame... 4 man 3 season tent in a stuff sack tied to the bottom of the frame. In one pocket I have a tiny propane cooker.. next pocket is a light aluminum cooking pan with 2 bowls and 2 plates and plastic fork and spoon. Third pocket iz kayten water filter and iodine tablets.

Sack itself is clothes. Alice pack works.. its not the most comfortable but its durrable. Make sure to use a bungy cord to pull the straps together at chest level. It helps a lot for comfort. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.