UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Rape a minor in HI, get probation

2/13/12 11:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JIMMYNAKS
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I seem to see Judge Ahn's name a lot when I see Rapist and Murders getting lenient sentences.

I wonder what she'll say to the family of the next little girl this guy victimizes?

http://m.hawaiinewsnow.com/ms/p/a3/55/view.m?id=124279 Phone Post
2/13/12 11:16 PM
JIMMYNAKS
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sexually Assault a minor, assault her brother who is trying to stop you, get probation and no jail time from Judge Ahn.

Un-Fuggen-Believable! Phone Post
2/13/12 11:35 PM
fnunderful
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking Bitch should go to jail for gross negligence! Put her in man jail too so she can feel what that young girl felt like!
2/13/12 11:49 PM
JIMMYNAKS

When he rapes again, sadly she will have ZERO accountability. Phone Post
2/14/12 1:27 AM
jjmtg
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've known Judge Karen Ahn since she was a District Court Judge, she has always been on the softer side. In this case, it seems that the Prosecutors were the one who made the deal by lowering the charges and agreeing to no jail.

There is always the discretion of Judges NOT to go along with a plea deal but that is when the charge remains the same and not downgraded.

Eh, the prosecutor's office nowdays have been on a downward spiral ever since the new admin wiped out half the staff, then a second purging happened by choice and frustration with their leader.

So many plea deals are occuring with no benefit of trial. Its plea the case out to avoid trial or get fired over there.

We should just have follow federal sentencing guidelines. If its good for the feds its good for us. Leaves nothing in the hand of anyone.
2/14/12 1:36 AM
jjmtg
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/14/12 1:37 AM
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - A Waianae man charged with molesting a young girl will side-step a prison sentence under a deal with city prosecutors.
2/14/12 1:38 AM
JIMMYNAKS

I'm not usually as opinionated as this but this was just a travesty of Justice to the fullest!

How does Judge Ahn sleep at night? Phone Post
2/14/12 1:52 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just happy that Judge Ahn has zero tolerance...."Circuit Judge Karen Ahn indicated that if Kamaka violates any condition of probation, she will have zero tolerance and send him straight to prison."

LOL?

Family should send him a 175gr BTHP present from the bushes in Waianae.
2/14/12 4:29 AM
FCTV808
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i really think we have the resources to fairly execute the will of GOD.

i really believe this in the deepest hell hole of my heart and would jack on the contract to solidify it.
2/16/12 8:10 PM
Haynmatman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it were my daughter......he would wish he had went to jail. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.