UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> come on Tommy...Say something.

2/14/12 10:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PTM2020
1113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have Knicks tickets gone through the roof?

Is everyone saying Lin this/Lin that all over town?

wtf.
2/14/12 10:53 PM
Kneeblock
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The ticket prices have always been jacked, even when they were in the worst doldrums of the Zeke years. Lin is on the cover of every paper though and definitely will be tomorrow.
2/15/12 4:12 AM
PTM2020
1113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man..... the linsanity is infectious
2/17/12 1:49 PM
Tommy Gunnz
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knicks tickets have gone through the roof!!! it is impossible to get a ticket now or expect to pay some serious dough

anything anyone talks about is Lin and the Knicks right now.....which isn't really fair because they are a mediocre team while the Rangers are dominating the NHL and in 1st place in the Eastern Conference.

The Lin story is something I have never seen blow up so quick and take on a life of its own. Everyone is all about the Knicks like its 1993 again. My sister texted me yesterday if I could get Knicks tickets.....if this was 3 weeks ago and I asked her what sport the Knicks play in I am 100% sure she would have no idea lol
2/19/12 3:55 AM
PoundforPound
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tommy Gunnz - anything anyone talks about is Lin and the Knicks right now.....which isn't really fair because they are a mediocre team while the Rangers are dominating the NHL and in 1st place in the Eastern Conference.

Just goes to show hockey's true place in the American sports pecking order.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.