UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> UFC Japan Manga Poster

2/28/12 2:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mixedmartialfarts
345 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ricksongjj - Hey guys I dont want to guarantee anyone any because they still arent in my hands but the first three people who committed do saying they want them gets first choice.

Yumaslim-They are like that,did you get some.That floor looks just like the guys from Im getting them from and no its not Koji lol.

Awesome hopefully you're able to score some because I'm 100% in to buy one!
2/28/12 2:25 PM
Malcolmdogg
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in for 1. Phone Post
2/28/12 2:33 PM
ricksongjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I asked if he could get me more.We'll see.I also got the newspaper from the fight.I dont know if it shows the Manga image but the front is pretty much like a poster/ad from the event.
2/28/12 2:36 PM
Malcolmdogg
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ricksongjj - Hey guys I dont want to guarantee anyone any because they still arent in my hands but the first three people who committed do saying they want them gets first choice.

Yumaslim-They are like that,did you get some.That floor looks just like the guys floor Im getting them from and no its not Koji lol.
I'm down for 1. If you have extras. Phone Post
2/28/12 2:40 PM
ricksongjj

Malcolm-If I get enough you get one.

And yes guys I have to pay for these,in case people think Im getting them free and selling them.I didnt know that many people would want them so I didnt buy to many because I really only collect one of any item and didnt want to get stuck with to many.
2/28/12 2:43 PM
Malcolmdogg

ricksongjj - Malcolm-If I get enough you get one.

And yes guys I have to pay for these,in case people think Im getting them free and selling them.I didnt know that many people would want them so I didnt buy to many because I really only collect one of any item and didnt want to get stuck with to many.
Ok cool. Sorry for the double post. Couldn't see my first post from my phone. No freebies expected. Phone Post
2/28/12 3:23 PM
yumaslim
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think in MOST Japanese cribs there is wood floors. In most Yahoo japan auctions, shit is layed out on a wood floor. I had a guy on a mission for meand he wasgrabbing what he could and emailing me as he found stuff. Different guy im sure.
2/28/12 3:24 PM
yumaslim
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

souvinere newspapers given out at the show.
Photobucket
2/28/12 3:25 PM
yumaslim

Other japanese minis.
Photobucket
2/28/12 3:25 PM
yumaslim

And the ufc 144 japanese minis.
Photobucket
2/28/12 3:32 PM
yumaslim

My guy told me he got me some of the japanese 144 minis, Manga minis, and the japs minis. I asked him how many and he said a few of each. He then told me there were stacks of each mini outside a resturant on the sidewalk with a stone on top of each stack so they dont blow away. W H A T !

He got me a few of each and put the stone back. I was like get all of them and leave the stones! So, i will have some of each of these also. 20 dollars for each mini you want and i will have them in a week or so. Not sure how many i will sell but will have some to part with.
2/28/12 3:46 PM
Mayhem13
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will take one of the japanese minis yuma Phone Post
2/28/12 3:47 PM
jamesrudy380
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd be in for one of each of the versions of  the minis.
2/28/12 3:51 PM
hunto21

I'd take one of the last pictured
2/28/12 3:58 PM
Dawggy
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in for a Japanese mini. Phone Post
2/28/12 4:05 PM
Mayhem13
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did u get newspapers too? Or just those minis? Phone Post
2/28/12 4:25 PM
Badgers16

I'm in for 2 of the event minis and 1 of the manga if you have extra.
2/28/12 5:03 PM
yumaslim

not sure how many newspapers im getting. Inside is the manga poster in black and white. Ill post when i have them in my hands.
2/28/12 5:09 PM
Mayhem13

Cool sounds good.

I would want one of those instead of the japan mini, if u get enough of them Phone Post
2/28/12 7:00 PM
the chip guy

Edited: 02/28/12 7:00 PM
 I should have a few of each mini's and a couple card signed 144 posters coming in a few days :-)  
2/28/12 7:23 PM
JKING
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am in for a mini or full sized if anyone gets then in. Phone Post
2/28/12 10:19 PM
ec
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't mind one of the event poster minis. The third one posted, the same event poster used in the US.
2/28/12 10:42 PM
TheBear228
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yuma -

I'm down for a UfC 144 japanese mini for $20 if available
2/28/12 11:07 PM
aces_taylor
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the chip guy -  I should have a few of each mini's and a couple card signed 144 posters coming in a few days :-)  
Chip let me know about those signed 144s, I'm interested. I can't PM you from my iPhone. Phone Post
3/15/12 3:29 PM
yumaslim

Got the minis in today. Posters arent here yet tho.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.